What is your Minecraft username?:
Fartlord27

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
phos#7247

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Over the past few months since coming back to SRP, I’ve remained relatively active. Getting on for at least a few hours every day. I don’t plan to have a drop in activity anytime soon.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
A couple times back in 2016. One for cosmetic abuse, the other for advertising.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yeah

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Caretakers are essentially just the people who take care of everything regarding the state of the school itself. Taking over the position of a standard janitor, with maintaining the cleanliness of the school. Alongside also being in charge of making sure everything maintenance-wise is kept in working order. When needed to, they’re still required to enforce school rules, and make sure all students are keeping out of trouble.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been roleplaying for many.. many years now. Most of this time, being on SRP, and on a variety of different sports teams. Otherwise though, I have experienced being a school employee before, albeit for only a short period of time.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I have no clue where they are, they’re buried somewhere in my profile
Rough list of it though is a few accepted language apps, an accepted tutor app, and a prosthetic limb app one denied one accepted.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult- Fartlord27
College football team (B) - Azurih
Highschool - elythri

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Past the initial shock, she’d mostly just tell them to stop. Warn them that if they continue with this behavior they’d risk themselves getting detention. After warning them a second time, if they still persisted past that, she’d issue them a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Firstly, she’d go over the radio calling for backup. Who knows what might happen when students are fighting, and backup might always be needed. After doing so, she’d promptly step in, asking the students to break it up. The situation then goes one of two ways; (1) If the students broke up the fight immediately upon being asked, she’d question them. Asking how it had escalated, and handing out punishments accordingly. (2) If the students continued fighting, ignoring her, she’d step between them. In an attempt to separate them as soon as possible. Once the students are separated, repeat (1).

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Firstly she would assess how dangerous what said school employee is doing. Depending on the severity what she does would be different. If it’s something small.. Like just acting inappropriately, she would pull them aside and comment on it. If it persisted, she would tell a higher up, under the assumption that she didn’t tell a higher off right off the bat. If the school employee were doing something that was deemed dangerous, she would have no choice other than to step in immediately. The safety of the students comes first and all.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
For the most part she’d use this time to sit down for a moment, some time to rest after a long time of doing nothing but moving around. Other than that she’d either just check her phone to catch up on things such as texts, or use the time to socialize with anyone else who happened to be in the breakroom at the time.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would enter the janitor’s closet, immediately beginning to eye out any key items. Taking notice of her trusty broom and dust pan, she grabbed them both. Promptly exiting the room, ready to take care of whatever had needed to be cleaned.
/me entered the bathroom, mop and bucket in hand. Placing down the bucket off to the side, she dipped the mop into it, proceeding to mop down the floor. Going from the back, to the front, she covered the entire surface. Making sure that the floors were entirely dirt-free. Then, placing a ‘wet-floor’ sign down within the room, directly before exiting.
/me leaned against the nearby wall, surveying the students. Watching over them to make sure that they weren’t breaking an sort of rules, with a calm expression.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Rinne Maeda
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Rinne

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Shinto
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Highschool
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
N/A
Minors:
N/A

Nationality:
French
Current Location:
Karakura Japan
Native Languages:
French
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Some years ago, Rinne had met someone from Karakura online, in a video game. This person being Kimitsu Touhei. They’d play games with each other to pass the time. Whenever they’d see that both of them were free. Developing a friendship over time.. though nothing really leaving the online-world. Until one day, a couple years after their first meeting, Rinne broke the news to Kimitsu that she’d be visiting Karakura.
Nothing was really going for her where she had previously lived, in Kyoto Japan, so she decided to switch things up by visiting Karakura. A place where she had already known a friend lives. Taking it as a semi-vacation, alongside meeting an online friend. Finding the town more intriguing than she initially though she would, she extended her stay. Choosing to live there for a little while, despite how crime-filled Karakura is. Transferring all of her stuff to Karakura, and completely finalizing her move.
Just kind of chilling in the town for a couple months, she came to the realization that she needs to get a steady income. Despite how cheap it is to live in Karakura itself, if you want to buy anything for yourself other than the bare necessities of food and water, you’re going to need a lot of money. A lot more than you can get on just a passive income. And so, she went out in search of a job. Due to her not having a college degree, or much work experience outside of a standard part-time job, her options were relatively limited. Though after a bit of searching, she found the job that would work perfectly for what she’s looking for. A caretaker. It requires no college degree, little training, and pays surprisingly well for it being a janitor-related position. Seeing this, she decided to apply.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
As already stated, with the stay in Karakura being more long-term than what was initially planned, having a consistent income is necessary. Without a college degree, and very little work experience outside of part-time jobs, there are only so many options available. The position of a caretaker is one that pays very well, while also not requiring all too much to learn.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Although the position of caretaker isn’t one that’s all too demanding.. for the most part, I believe I’d be able to do my job efficiently. Making sure to fulfill all of my duties, with maintaining the state of the school, while also being active outside of that.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your school employee application has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread