mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Caretaker Application

Misakii-

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Heaters232.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do not have Discord.

How old are you? (Optional): N/A.

What is your time zone?: AWST (Australian Western Time).

Describe your activity on the server: Fairly Active, during Monday's to Thursday's I do not tend to get on the server due to having school. But when I do join, (mainly Friday's 4:00pm later, Saturdays, and Sundays.) I do not tend to have anything to do, other than to hang around Plaza or my apartment. Which is why I am applying for a Caretaker role. Usually, I get online whenever I am free or have time, and whenever I am online I usually do tend to try and find things to do, so that's why I believe applying for this role will give me something to both look forward to, as well as something to do. But as well, I do tend to go on holidays outside of the server, but otherwise I am almost constantly online when I am free.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I completely acknowledge it, and respect it.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The role of a caretaker, is to make sure students do not get into any trouble, as being able to assist in detentions and making sure that the school is clean and tidy. As well as the caretaker being able to keep an eye on the students during the school day, as well as making sure that students get detentions when needed. When making sure students don't get into trouble does counts to be walking around giving out detention slips when necessary. I promise that there will be no misuse of the role if my application gets accepted.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been on the server for about 3 years, since the covid pandemic. (2021), Getting taught about how to roleplay, learning how commands work, I feel like I have good roleplay standards. But CombatRP / GangRP is something I have not / will not learn about. Since I just do not understand the concept of it. But even so, on my time being on this server, I have learnt a lot about roleplay and the concept of it while also helping others along the way.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I have seen multiple teachers, as well as being friends with someone applying for a nurse role, I believe it would be a fun experience, as well as making new friends along the staff. Being able to contribute to the server even more than I currently do is something I believe would be something to look forward to, more as well as being able to see how the server works more than what I already know of the server. Being able to do more on the server, other than being a Highschool student is something I would love to look forward to because it would have even more potential with me being online.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Highschool [Main Account, as I do not have an alternate account]

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Yuki would remain calm, as she'd sigh, trying to reason with the student to try and help them calm down, but if that doesn't work and the argument becomes more heated, Yuki would most likely remind the student about school rules, and policy, then waiting for the students response. Again, if that doesn't seem to click in the students head, Yuki would use the radio to call for assistance, then listen to what the student is complaining about, if Yuki doesn't use the radio and it gets more heated, Yuki would give the student a detention slip as well as giving them multiple warnings about what would happen if they didn't go to detention, as well as the school rules / policy and if they don't comply with the rules and do as the teacher / staff member says. As well to settle the argument down, she would try and sit down with the student to see what would be causing the student to act out of order. After Yuki would remind the student to not repeat these actions that were taken place otherwise the consequences would be more severe then just a slap on the wrist.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Yuki would have been walking around the school while on their patrol. As she noticed the two students throwing punches at each other, hurting each other very badly. The fight was between two Highschool students, both male. Yuki would grab out their radio and call for assistance, as she would run between the two males, as they both would be still yelling at each other, Yuki would wait while reasoning with both of the students to calm down, when another employee would drag one of the students away, as they went to question him. Yuki would also drag one of the other students away and question him about who started the fight and who continued the fight. After getting the detail Yuki needed, she would give the male student a detention slip, remind the student of the school rules, Then send him off to the nurse to get his wounds treated, as she then went over to the other employee and asked what they got on information meaning about what happened on the other students behalf. After learning who started the fight, Yuki would report it to the principal and or the head of year. Then continue on their patrol of the school.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Yuki would be a bit stunned at the rude remarks of their co-worker, as she would try and reason with their co-worker, but if their co-worker refused to calm down and still became even more aggravated, she would whisper into their radio for assistance. As she'd try and sit down with the co-worker and reassure them that everything is ok and that they don't need to be so aggressive and try and help them, such as going through their problems to see if the co-worker has been going through some issues that could lead to this out of order behaviour. After talking through with the co-worker, she would walk with them to the staff room to get them a glass of water to try and calm the co-worker down, as she could tell that the co-worker was both overworked and overstimulated. As Yuki would recommend the worker to take a break and go on a little break from working until they feel better. Or go a little easy with the amount of work they have.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Yuki would be sitting on their char, answering emails, as well as she would be drinking their favourite green tea. Yuki would also communicate and say Hi to each staff member that entered the staff room, as she would be trying to make small talk with their employees as making friends with people was in fact their speciality due to the amount of friends she has. If an employee that was not feeling great in mental ways or just feeling sick, Yuki would try their best in every way to make sure the staff member was ok and help them out the best she could, even if it meant to not respond to a few emails, she would most definitely do all their work and try their best to help as well as making sure all work was done and completed.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me:
Yuki would be walking around the school grounds on patrol, greeting each student she sees, Yuki would be walking around each level of the school, skipping around instead of walking at times, Yuki would stop in their path as she noticed a student was trying to ask them a question. &f" Hello Deary! how may I help you on this fine day? Everything going alright?" &aShe'd say after she'd softly smile at the student, the student asked for directions for the cafeteria, Yuki pointed in the direction of the cafeteria. &f"that way darling! Just down the corridor, if you need anything else don't be afraid to stop by the reception and ask! us staff members always love to help students!" &aYuki would brightly smile, as their smile looked like a cat smile. Yuki would wave at the student before continuing their patrol.

/me: Yuki would be spinning around in their chair, spinning happily, as on their laptop screen would have multiple emails that were both answered and read. Yuki would suddenly stop spinning at the remark of another couple emails popping up on their screen. As Yuki noticed that one of their co-workers was looking at Yuki's computer screen, as the co-worker asked why Yuki still had so many emails. &f"Oh- I swear I just finished answering all my emails, these few emails only just popped up I promise." &aYuki would turn back around to their computer then continue finishing off their emails.

/me: Yuki would be sitting on a bench in front of the school gate, watching the students run past, making sure that none of them got in trouble, as she saw a student standing on top of a pole, as Yuki got up and walked over to the student, as she looked up at the student on the pole, as she cleared their throat. &f"Excuse me! Can you please come down? You aren't meant to be up there!" &aYuki cleared their throat again and watched as the student came down from the pole, making sure that the student didn't get injured. &f"thank you for coming down, as you already know it is against school rules to be up on poles and towers, you won't get a detention, but this is a small warning. Have a good day dear." &aYuki would smile as she walked off.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Yuki Hinata.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss. Hinata
Preferred Name: Yuki and or Muffin.

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: Masters.
Major(s): Psychology.
Minors: Drama, Chemistry, Textiles.

Nationality: Croatian.
Known Languages: Japanese only.

Backstory
Born and raised in Japan, Yuki grew up in a small town in Japan, loving their life with their family, taking pride in ever little achievement she earned. At the age of 7 Yuki started showing signs of ADHD and SPCD (Social Pragmatic Communication disorder) due to Yuki being more prone to procrastinating instead of doing their school work, and being more distant from other kids their age. At the age of 8 Yuki got diagnosed with ADHD and SPCD, as their teacher was notified about the diagnosis, Yuki returned to school the very next day and kids were looking at Yuki like she was some kind of freakish monster because she was different from others, as having a mental disorder was known to be a 'sin' at the school Yuki originally went to. At the age of 11, Yuki moved schools, Yuki was very distant from others, constantly interrupting people or saying things she didn't mean to the people she talked to. One day after school on Yuki's 13'th birthday, she came home to their parents not being home, but a note left on the table which read. "Happy birthday my dear child, you were the greatest kid we ever had. but we cannot take care of you anymore. I hope you understand, we just aren't ready to take care of a teenager, we thought it would be easy, but we thought wrong. With your father not working the amount of Jobs he is required to, we have lost a lot of money and we cannot seem to have enough to support for the family. Child protective services will be on their way to the house in a couple hours. Again I am very sorry my child, I love you so much. -Mumma<3". Yuki stared at the letter for hours, sobbing violently, how could their parents just leave them like that? is was profound. After CPs (child protective services) arrived at the house, Yuki was not there. They looked everywhere but Yuki did not seem to be in the house at all, the only things that remained of traces of Yuki, were an open window and the letter torn to shreds. Yuki had been announced missing for multiple years, as she had a different last name before she legally changed it. Their last name originally was "Celik." While Yuki was announced missing, she was surviving off the food and water she had packed, she had found an orphanage just not far off of Karakura Highschool. Yuki lived in the orphanage until she turned 15, then after leaving the orphanage, Yuki started at Karakura high. Adjusting to all the new people, and needing to meet new people. As that is when their new life started.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective): My motivation for joining the faction is because all I pretty much do is sit around, and listen to all my friends blab about how their days are, and how exciting their days were. So I feel like working in the industry would give me something to do, as well as getting to meet new friends.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe to be a fun loving person, as others would know me as: 'Muffin', but as I have been known for being a person who puts others before themself. As I also am a person who has a lot of patience, so I feel that would be a good quality to have working at the school as a staff member, Being calm and collective towards students is one of the standards as being any type of Staff member, and there would be no acceptation for any type of out of order behaviour. I would take pure joy in working for a school I grew up in. As well as when being spoken to very rudely and or harshly, I believe that I would be calm, and try to reason before going to drastic measures.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: Yes, if I was to notify the server if I do end up going on a vacation that lasts longer then a week or 2, would my role as a Caretaker be demoted?

Users who are viewing this thread