CarnageRP3

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do it's Carnage#5252 and I am in all the right Discords

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 21 years old.

What is your time zone?:
I am in GMT time. (UK TIMEZONE)

Describe your activity on the server:
Within playing the server I am rather active due to the main role I have (Highschool Football Team) I have been playing for roughly 5 - 6 hours a day, So I would have to be active to make sure I don't get taken off the team or let anything happen too to my chances of being apart of the team or any other team there is.

I have been playing SRP for roughly 4 - 5 years now, I first joined when the 2nd city was put into place (Before the Family store was a thing the 2nd city had happy goods in front of the gas station 11/7 and swoubway) From them on I have just been in love with SRP and getting into all types of Role play situations ranging from GangRP to JockRP and much much more. SRP will always hold a special place in my heart as It has been one of the more opening and most welcoming communities I have been apart of and of course I do enjoy live streaming SRP when I get the chance

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have only been banned once within the entire time within playing SRP

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do and I plan on being extremely active with both accounts.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I wish to apply for the role of Counsellor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I am applying for the role of Counsellor as I feel like this would be a nice roleplay experience for me to do as I stated below I have done mostly everything SRP has to offer and I want to give this a try so I can add it to my list of RPing experiences.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I grew up playing roleplaying games such as D&D (Dungeon and Dragons) And another game called World of Warcraft, I started roleplaying when I was just 8 years old with my father, Just going around a small campaign to get me used to the rolling roles as well as getting my head around the character sheet. I didn't join SRP till I was about 16 and ever since then I have enjoyed roleplaying a lot more due to the amount of things I've been able to roleplay as within my time playing the server.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I wish to become a Counsellor because It's a new roleplaying aspect for me as I haven't done anything like this before (I've been a professor before on CarnageRP2) I have done most of everything that SchoolRP has to offer from being a gang Leader to being a gang member to even being apart of the Police Department so I know how to seriousRP when it's needed in certain situations as for being a teacher there would be times where I would need to serious RP. With being able to be back into the aspect of a teacher I feel like I would be able to bring fun and enjoyment within the Drama classes I'll be teaching as well. I personally have helped a lot of people in real life with there problems and I feel like I can add in a lot of my actually knowledge into helping these characters with there own ICLY problems.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Below will be the applications I have recently applied for within the server; (Key words, PENDING, DENIED, ACCEPTED)

7'5 Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-75-application.45090/ (ACCEPTED)
Police Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp3-police-application-3.43823/ (DENIED)
Shop Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp3-shop-application.54397/ (Nothing Yet)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I will place down what Roles I have on both accounts. CarnageRP: Grade-12 Baseball Team. CarnageRP3 Grade-12 (lost the Adult role some how)

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Personally because of how much my character has been through It wouldn't phase him however since we are inside a school I would request him to stop his yelling and lower the swearing down and remind him we are in a school and Damien would try his best to calm the student down.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Firstly Damien would radio into someone to see if he can get more help with the two fighting. Damien would then proceed to yell towards the people fighting trying to get them to stop before attempting to grab one of the students and push them away from the other standing in the middle of the pair and hopefully by then Damien would have some back up to help him sort it all out.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Damien would walk over to them tapping them on the shoulder before speaking to them with the most respect telling them to calm down a bit and stop with whatever they were just doing as it looked or seemed rather dangerous.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Personally Damien would just try and keep to himself and just sit in his chair drinking his coffee either daydreaming or looking outside at the trees.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Placed his hand outwards for the student to sit in front of him before placing a notepad down as Damien himself would sit on the chair. Damien would look directly into the students eyes creating the eye contact knowing that he is listening to there every word.
/me Moved his hands up to his face as he would rub his eyes as he seemed tired from a long days work. Damien would then look up at the clock seeing it was almost home time. Damien would then proceed to clean up his desk
/me Took an empty cup from the cup holder as he would proceed to walk over to the coffee machine pressing the button that said Latte on it. Placing the cup under the dispenser just waiting for his coffee to fill up. Once it was filled up Damien would place a plastic lid on it keeping the heat of the Latte inside the cup taking it up to his office.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Damien Hashirama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Damien Is Fine.

Age (Minimum is 25): I am 28 years old.

Academic Degree: DDiv (Doctor of Divinity Degree)
Major(s): Psychology, Biology
Minors: Sociology

Nationality: Japanese, Half Scottish
Known Languages: Scots Language

Backstory
Damien Hashirama was born 1992 23rd of October He would be a Scorpio. Damien grew up in a small family with his mother and father living in a small town in Scotland. When Damien turned 5 the Hashirama family had to move away to another city where Damien grew the rest of his ages in a city called 'Karakura' Where Damien lives till this day, Damien's Personality over the years changed due to him growing up, Damien is a calm and open-minded person, He enjoys having banter, He's the type to get everyone Drunk at the end of the night if a party was happening, He's a caring person towards his loved ones and friends. However, Damien can act ****y towards people If he’s in a “jolly” mood, Damien doesn’t care about what people say or do to him but he does have his limits to how much he can really take day to day.

Damien enjoys taking care of his family as in truth it's the last thing Damien has to hold onto his sanity, When Damien turned 21 it was the worst year of his life and it would torment him for the rest of his life, Damien was just a normal Jock you could say the stereotypical Jock however that would all change when he reads upon a website seeing before his very eyes his two best friends stabbed and bleeding out on the floor Damien losing all control broke his phone as well as the one mirror that would be placed in his room, With his room now covered in glass and his blood dropping to the floor Damien would just be in a crumble of tears, as the next few moths go whizzing by Damien realising things at home between his mother and Father wasn't doing so well so he moved out and into the frat little did Damien know that was the last day he'd see his father, Damien's father began to turn into some monster and tried to kill Damien's mother however luckily his mother was apart of the local police force so she had quick reflexes pulling out her Glock and pulling the trigger only wounding him before he was soon to be executed for admitting to countless Murders his father had done within his younger years, Within the same week of losing his father Damien had then lost his mother to a stabbing and she was found too late causing Damien to go down this rabbit hole of Darkness and keeping to himself a lot more often that usual, Damien tried to take his own life countless times due to the loneliness he felt after losing his parents Thus bringing Damien deep into Drinking and smoking, Damien would spend countless hours by his parents grave speaking to them using his imagination as if he was speaking to them however that was just the drink speaking his mind.

Once Damien hit the Age of 25 he would try and change his life around. Damien would firstly get accepted into university where he studied Psychology and Sociology Which he passed both when exams came around with flying colours. two years later making Damien 27, would proceed to hang on to them as he would be accepted into Counselling Trainee where he would get to help other people who have been down the same dark path as he once did making sure people are getting the right help they need and getting them back to there old selves once again. Damien is now 28 and is looking to make a return to Karakura High where he wishes to speak to as many students as he can to help them with there problems no matter how big or small it is Damien just wishes for peace for everyone's mind.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I wish to make my return to Karakura High because It was the Highschool I went to growing up and I have seen the worst of the worst in the town and what some students could be going through so I wish to take all my knowledge and leadership into this school to make the students have a tight grasp of there feelings and problems and show that nothing can ever stop them from losing sight of there goals in life and that nothing is impossible.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Currently I do not this will be my first time working inside a school environment if I am to be accepted.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Personally I feel like I have way more possible connections with these students due to me being raised in Karakura and of course being a Jock at this school when I was in College. I also personally know that I can actually talk to and hear some rather personal stories from these student, I could even tell them some of my stories growing up so that they know they can trust me with personal problems too and be able to help them the best I can and be a guiding light for them within this school. I just don't want any one else to go through the same traumatic childhood growing up as I did.
────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread