CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
Untitled (53).jpg

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I have three accounts for playing on SchoolRP, CarnageRP Which is my main and the main one I use for playing, CarnageRP2 Is another account I use for my Adult and other things I would be applying for on the server, I have also applied to become a Shop Owner on CarnageRP2. CarnageRP3 is the account I'll be using to apply for this role. How even for the time being it is used for my character Damien Hashirama.

Previous bans:
I have had one ban in my entire time playing School Roleplay and I have made sure that it will be my very last ban.

Describe your activity on the server:
Recently after I took a bit of a break from SRP last June till the start of July (Not that long of a break) I have been rather active within the server and trying my best to attend many small events that gets held in SRP, I personally have enjoyed my time being back in SRP and hopefully going to start grinding to get my [Y] (YouTuber) tag back again. I started playing SRP (SchoolRP) back when the first Wild Dogs were a thing before IM6 was even a staff member pretty sure that was back in early 2018, Nowadays I normally spend roughly 5 - 7 hours a day playing SchoolRP.

I have been playing SchoolRP (SRP) since roughly 2016 or 2017, I joined the server after searching for a Minecraft school roleplay since I used to watch all those YouTube videos of that sort of thing, I joined it for a day and instantly fell in love with the server and the community, I recommended the server to my closest friends who were also the same thing I was into, We all joined as a group (me as Haloxgamez back then, Cycleya809, Maskedmenace4 and another one (I can't remember his IGN) and from that moment we enjoyed playing it and getting into all sorts of roleplay situations some that were gang related as well as some civil things between everyone we met on the server.

Which timezone are you in?
Currently I am in the BST (British Summer Time)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes I do, My discord is CarnageRP#6666 and I am in all required SchoolRP related Discord servers.

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes I do, I mainly use my microphone for voice calls and of course the occasional streams.

List your current and past applications:
Below will be my past applications and I will place them down as to there current status: IE Pending, Accepted Denied.

Shop Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp2-vhs-shop-application-2.42751/ (Pending) Going to be trying to get this changed to my 3rd account CarnageRP3
P.E Teacher Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp3-p-e-teacher-application.37312/ (Accepted) I left being a Teacher on my 3rd account due to me having my break.

These are the only recent applications I have found.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I feel like to make my return back to KPD because my past time being in KPD I was removed for inactivity However! I wish to change that and be way more active than I was when I joined the last time (Pretty sure it was back in 2020 when I was last a police officer) and that is a promise to all Current KPD officers!! I also enjoy seriousRP as well when it comes to serious moments and of course putting detailed actions in most of the actions I do when playing on different accounts. My friend Dani (LLighttea) has also encouraged me into applying as well as me and a few other friends took a dive into memory lane by watching a few of my old SRP police streams re-watching characters such as Yahiko and Kikiyama and some of my other police characters I had on the force.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Not to the best of my knowledge however, I will do my best to get some knowledge around it.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Listed below will be some of the work an officer will do on a daily biases, Some on a rare occasion:
  • Paper work if that needs to be done.
  • Patrolling the city to see if things are alright.
  • Training or being trained by higher ups.
  • protecting and serving the city when needed.
  • partaking in raids and other events that could take place.
  • man hunting a certain suspect.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SRP because It's a way to but people in line and able to do a Job where the city and the civilians are meant to feel safe and calm within there beloved city, The police are there to maintain order and make sure the people of Karakura are safe within there homes/City or whatever they do on there daily life. They also try there very hardest to make sure there isn't any killings of any sort within the city however that is very difficult to do at times as well.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I fully understand that I can be demoted for any reason at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I fully acknowledge this and will be 100% dedicated as me and a buddie are trying to be Cadet partners.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I am fully aware of this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I am fully aware of this and I never take things from IC into OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Sasuke Yuu Mimisuka is a male standing at 5'11", The male would have green eyes with half of the males face burnt from an acid attack when he was younger. Sasuke has a mental illness called Schizophrenia. Sasuke would be more shy towards new people he meets however, He is rather easy to speak to and will open up to you if he has respect and knows you well enough, When Sasuke does end up speaking to the people he is close with he's an all round chilled and laid back guy who just wants to get through life as it comes his way.

What they're like on and off the job?
Sasuke is a more serious worker and will do his best to make sure his fellow officers are safe and are doing perfectly fine. When Sasuke isn't working on the force he would normally be spending time with his family and taking the time to do his own little investigating into the Hashirama family nothing to major though.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Sasuke will always try his best to make sure that his co-workers are safe and sound when on patrol or just inside the station. Sasuke's plans are to remain in the police force going up in the ranks as high as he possibly can hoping for a head position maybe.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.) Trigger Warning: Abuse and Alcohol Misuse.

Sasuke was born in 15th of March 1987, He grew up in Karakura with his mother the only parent that was around to watch him grow up however, After the father had passed Sasuke's mother ended up going down the path of drinking and became abusive from all the alcohol she was consuming, It became really bad when Sasuke turned 5 years old, Sasuke was always an open minded child growing up as well he enjoyed being the centre of attention as he would do anything to get his mothers or his peers attention, , If he wanted to reply to the person instead of using his voice he would end up using JSL (Japanese Sign Language) from learning it from his old friend. He was always the one who ended up to be the quiet kid however, nowadays that isn't the case.

When Sasuke turned 5 he started hearing voices inside his head due to the abuse he was getting from his drunken mother; The way the voice spoke to him was comforting to him, It felt like someone was actually looking out for him and being his friend, So Sasuke started speaking to his new 'friend' he got inside his head, At his old primary school To make himself feel more safe and secure within the place he ended up going to quiet locations within the school so no-one would find him and bully him for his illness, Sasuke couldn't take the hurt and the abuse from his mother any longer so he phoned his uncle to take him away from the toxic place he lived, Of course his uncle taking him under his wing they finally left that town and moved to Karakura where he has lived till this day, He still suffers from the stutters as well as he hears the voices every now and then however it is rather controlled.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Sasuke Yuu Mimisuka

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Sasuke

Preferred Name:
Sasuke

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:

I'm not really a religious person.

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Currently living in Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

4 Years of Training.

Working Experience:
I was employed as a Security guard when I was apart of the College football team many years ago.

Academic Degree:
Criminology and Social Science.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
I currently have, Higher Maths, Higher English, Chemistry and P.E Fitness as my main Majors

Minor(s):
I have Drama and Music as my less focused subjects but I can play a few instruments in my spare time.

Native Languages:
N/A

Other Languages:
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread