
(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.)(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.)(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.)(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.)
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
I have two accounts for playing on SchoolRP, Punchiato Which is my main I play on due to me having the HS Dodgeball Team on the main account and CarnageRP3 is the account I will be using to be applying for this role as it is my free account at the moment.
What is your Discord Username?:
Yes I do have discord my account is called Carnage5252, I'm in all of the required discord servers for SchoolRP.
What is your time zone?:
My time zone is GMT (British Time Zone)
Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing SRP for roughly 7 - 8 years now, I first joined when the 2nd city was put into place (Before the Family store was a thing the 2nd city had happy goods in front of the gas station 11/7 and swoubway) From them on I have just been enjoying my time with SRP and getting into all types of Role play situations ranging from GangRP to JockRP and much much more. SRP will always hold a special place in my heart as It has been one of the more opening and most welcoming communities I have been apart of.
I have been playing SchoolRP (SRP) since roughly 2018 or 2019 like I stated before., I joined the server after searching for a Minecraft school roleplay since I used to watch all those YouTube videos of that sort of thing, I joined it for a day and instantly enjoyed being on the server and enjoyed being around community with being apart of calls within the discord or being invited to friend group discords as well, I recommended the server to my closest friends who were also into the same thing I was into, We all joined as a group (me as Haloxgamez back then, YellowRP, Maskedmenace4 and another one (I can't remember his IGN) and from that moment we enjoyed playing it and getting into all sorts of roleplay situations some that were gang related as well as some civil things between everyone we met on the server.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I fully acknowledge and understand that If I am inactive within owning the store I can be demoted from the store and it would be passed onto someone else who you deem fit to run the store.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
I haven't made any applications in a while since I took a break (I came back round 4 months ago) so this is my first application since.
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
My current roles on the server is:
(PUNCHIATO)
Character Slot1
[Grade-12][Dodgeball Team] Garrett Di Laurentis
Character Slot 2
[College] [B] Karanara Umei
(CarnageRP3)
[Adult] Damien Hashirama
(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.)(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.)(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.)(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.)
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
I would like to apply for the 11-7 Convenience store, however if someone else gets accepted for Heartbucks: Coffee Shop, I don't mind going for which ever store you guys feel like would be best for me If I am to be accepted as well.
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
I want to be apart of this because I haven't ever owned a store before and I feel like this would be an amazing and fun experience as I feel like I have had mostly every role within SRP and I feel like this would be something I can handle and be able to with hold. I feel like I'll be a great addition to this role due to me always being able to get online for long period of time and with that I'll be able to hold ICLY applications for working within the store and asking them questions such as, have you ever worked in a store before? experiences and all that stuff.
For the longest time I have always wanted to be a shop keeper and I feel like this is a step into the roles. I have applied for shop keeper a few times before hand but sadly they were all denied, but hopefully with this application I can prove that I do have what it takes to take on a store.
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
Firstly I'd ask them what the problem is and try to figure the issue out and just speaking to them, if it still carries on then I feel like my character would yell towards them and just insulting them, He is rather hot headed... oh well, but he'd do his best to keep calm when it first happens and he'd do his best not to call KPD, but if it starts to feel violent then he will result to calling KPD to help dissolve the situation as well.
Extra
Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for reading the application.
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

