Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: Lernaean
DATE: 24th November 2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
If @Tippie or other Developers think this possible, instead of cars being completely the same speed, add in a randomizer value that changes the ingame speeds for every car once, with absolutely no bias for which cars become relatively slow, and others fast. This would allow for more efficient and fun use of cars.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Currently, all cars are the exact same speed no matter what, This is bad. SRP cars are again, beginning to be used for racing; our current plugin isn't very deep so the only real mechanic in winning the race is
  • Luck
  • Car Speed
  • No Lag
  • Good Driving Skills
The Car speed itself, being a very large and integral factor to this, I think a lot of the community would greatly benefit from a unbiased altercation of the car speeds.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Neutral
While this does sound like a really fun idea, I do have a few concerns. I can see how players could get mad about the car they just paid 50 USD for being slow due to a randomizer. With every car the same speed, it allows fewer issues on staff's part.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Not possible; as stated in a previous feedback, we'll look into doing something like this in the future, however for now it isn't something we'll be doing for the meantime -- this would also be incredibly unfair to those who've donated for their vehicle, being unbalanced and unrealistic. Nevertheless, thanks for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread