Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Religious Beliefs:
Unreligious Catholic

Illnesses
Tourettes, MEDICATED

PTSD

General Appearance:
Casey would regularly be seen wearing a black suit and would sometimes be seen in his car, a BMW M1 of which only 460 were ever made, and would have a nose and septum piercing.

Personality
CHARISMA

MORALITY

INTELLIGENCE

CONSTITUTION

STRENGTH

SELF-CONFIDENCE

overall:
32.5/60.

Character Voice:
Soft voice with a calming tone usually.

Hobbies:
He doesn’t have any usual hobbies except hanging out with people, and driving round.

Skills:
Driving, he was always very interested in driving and gets into races regularly, He is also a skilled rally and drifter, being able to win races by cutting corners drifting.

Cars
He loves low riders, 64 Impalas
He likes sporty cars from earlier years and rally cars, his favourite of these is probably the BMW M1 he owns but he loves, Ferrari Testarossa, Lotus Espirit, Ford Sierra RS Cosworth, and many more. He fell in love with cars from the immense power and noise they produce, he ruined his dads car at a young age when running from the Gardaí on harbouring a criminal charges.

Backstory:
From a young age he was physically and emotionally abused by his parents on a daily basis, but he spent a lot of time outside the house because of this, His Mother died at the age of 5 and at that point he was taken away by Child protective services after that and he had a quiet few years until the age of 14, at which time he went on a rampage of getting revenge on the people who had wronged him, including his father, he was with his friend who was on the run with drug charges when he stole his fathers car and went on a bender, later crashing it. He moved to Northern Ireland shortly after, later to join the IRA, He then moved to London, England where he got mixed up in gang activity, including being involved in multiple acid attacks, stabbings, shootings, other big activites, one to be named and remembered was the stabbing of an 18 year old boy with a 1 foot long "Zombie Killer" knife, and he later moved to Karakura. After moving to Karakura he met a man who's name shall remain out of this, who went on to abuse Casey for 4 months, after the relationship he would littered with scars and bruises. After this he attempted suicide.

Attachments

• 40AD47F1-482F-4EE0-9E88-0A64370C9E8A.jpeg
    40AD47F1-482F-4EE0-9E88-0A64370C9E8A.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

funerals_

Level 21
i remember back in the day me and birti made the fawcett family...... then it died and theres still some of u that live on. mad respect

A9Offica

Level 5
i remember back in the day me and birti made the fawcett family...... then it died and theres still some of u that live on. mad respect
Man I feel like being a Fawcett now is an actual achievement, also uh... Fawcett revival? Please

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread