opp

Level 50
Yoo… ;).

I am Cat
Kat
Or DrKat
Feel free whatever you wanna call me

I’ll try to make this as fast but enough information as I can (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

soo.. to get it started I am a African American - Caucasian Mixed Litte Lady at the Age of 17!! But I turn 18 August 10th so.. I’m getting old Yk.

I actually graduated highschool this year … somehow- and Am still thinking of heading to a Tech school to become a Computer Technician! (Yes I will be one of those crusty dudes in computer fixing shops but this time a girl and so much cooler Yk)

Uhh.. I LOVE LIKE LOVEEE cottage core and Vintage stuff, and insanely Inlove with cats. If I became a God, I would have a empire filled with cats so everyone can come and share the cat positivity with me

I am PANSEXUAL WOO! Loving everyone out here! But uh.. I have someone so not really :) BUT I AM LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY SO BE MY FRIEND- Or don’t it’s fine | (• ◡•)|

Uhh.. I don’t practically like toxicity most of the time so. Def will just .. block you out or be rude cause I have anger issues and I react on my emotions but it’s getting worked on so slow down on yo typing !

I come with a trigger warning! I tend to say some things that aren’t right.. time to time (mainly dark humor others aren’t okay with) BUT I am also working on that and always try not to cross anyones boundaries, I like making people feel comfortable around me and happy :).

Lowkey a Mangirl hybrid, ultra Alpha and will probably steal your girl B) /J

what else can I put on here uh…

OH YEAH OH YEAH HAHAHAA
My characters duhh!

so, I play as Olesia .. De’bardi the professor! Yeah, the air headed… sometimes meanie poo poo professor but promise she’s a delight off school grounds or to nice kids soooo stop being bay bay kids Oml ಠ_ಠ

I also play as Amancia Tokugawa but.. not as much cause she a stinky poo poo who has issues I don’t have time to solve yet so yeah suck it stoopid char.

UHHH WHAT ELSE CAN I PUT HERE

Uhh
Yeah I’m the head of the De’bardi family and our attire is Bear Onesies and we like to casually go in plaza and do the Cha cha slide as a family so like .. join cause I want more concerning children to have fun with kind of-

um um um

my bestie of the westies
Jaeokay like omg I met her irl and she’s tall!! Like, boss girl but she was being mean to me :(.

Sirguiad loser doesn’t play anymore and p.. plays league of legends .. oh no.. miss dude tho

Vroosi but the stinky just disappeared

SINNETICCCC !! AKA MOOOOOOO!!
lowkey the bro that I could never replace
Like he the bro bro
Bro bro bro

and at this fucking point
Kajiwara Hanako.
YES THE GHOST FROM THE TRAIN STATION LMAOOO
Not only did she try to merk my char once but twice in the same week in the SAME 48 ooc hours <3. Isn’t that lovely as a Professor my char is currently disabled in a way WOOO

(nah frl tho whoever the ghost is need to run them hands cause .. There was more people last time and y’all went for my char ..)

Anyway besides from all that cringe yuh yuh uhh

I am Fans of Tippie and Yonio
Coolest staff ever even though one is my boss
They deserve like 10 boxes of fruit loops and gushers
Much love besties keep making srp good yes

also Maria but she scares me :( (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ

I think that’s it ..

I don’t really know what else..
Uhh..

oh

have a great day! OH OH
YEAH
MY DISCORD IS DrKatzz#7328
Add to be friends or interested in the De’bardi fam <3 but pls friends mostly my age tho. Need more peeps to interact with icly :D
Sorry it’s like 7am no sleep and I’m hyper wanting to eat a burger from spangles rn​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread