mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cat Suggestion

AnxietyLuna

Level 50
AnxietyLuna
AnxietyLuna
Omega
IGN: _TheFallenStorm_ (Alt to AnxietyLuna)
DATE: 7 - 9 - 20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
DISCLAIMER: There are two things I will be mentioning in this thread. One is something that needs to be fixed, while the other is an actual suggestion.

Fixed:
The thing that mainly needs to get fixed is to be able to change the color of the cat you are playing. As you probably know, all cats have brown fur and green eyes. I would love to be able to change into a cat with a different color fur and eyes. An example is a cat with green eyes and black fur, as I used to play on that specific cat all the time. I don't know if this is being worked on or asked by any other players, but I did look on the thread of the updates and it wasn't on there.

Suggestion:
Service Cats! I know, it sounds weird at first but hear me out. There are service cats out there, they just aren't as common as service dogs. I don't have much reasoning behind this one, but I thought it would be nice to also have service cats in Karakura.

Rimmybaud

Level 13
I like the service cat idea, they're really good as some people with disabilities are scared of dogs or just prefer cats!

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Service cats won't be a thing, the previous service animal feature was also gradually revoked as it began to cause issues, as for the various colours however I'll look into it & make that a reality.​

Users who are viewing this thread