What is your Minecraft Username?:
Cattiaa
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Cat!#0719
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
CST | Central Time Zone
Describe your activity on the server:
I would say during the weekdays I am active 8-10 hours, might be 6 - 7 hours due
to I have school, Senior final to work on and also on the swim team but nevertheless
should not prevent me from being inactive. On weekends I am active on discord 24/7 and on Srp 6 - 10
hours due to how free I am on the weekends
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Nope
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The job of a tutor is to help kids who have trouble understanding what they're being taught during class either being because they have a hard time paying attention, trouble understanding, or going through Personal life problems and would prefer to learn from someone one on one. Being able to not just have Patience but Understanding for students and take into consideration what they could be going through outside of school, and just being there to motivate them and push them to be successful in Highschool or College, and always being considerate to students since not most feel they have the confidence to reach out for help nevertheless in class or outside of the class, helping students and making them feel safe while helping them become not just better in classes, grades also as a person who will be able to reach Success with there own hands.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Denied - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.43561/
Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.43645/
Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.43713/
Reviewed - https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-authorization-albinism.45064/
Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-third-language-application.45332/
Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-application.46471/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12(Cattioo), Grade 9(Cattiaa alt)

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Olesia would blink and try to grasp the situation before continuing it calmly. She would explain that it is very inappropriate to do this during school, She would then Explain why and try to settle down the situation, with a tone enough to be taken seriously but calmly enough to not encourage the situation to become worse or encourage the student's behavior. She would then make sure they understand and then thank them for listening and continue on her way, trying to exit the situation but if to continue she would stop and tell the student about their attitude and behavior and give them a warning.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Olesia simply would separate the two students that are trying to end their situation by fighting each other, making sure that they are from a distance will try to understand the situation and think out punishment while the students explain the situation and watch their body language. If the fighting continues, Olesia will radio another employee for help and raise her voice as she got closer and pry the students off of each other and try to discontinue the fighting while waiting for backup, once happened if she can she will issue detention, and depending on the situation she will think of taking it to higherups about suspension.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Thinking that another school employee would be more mature and professional, Olesia would pull them aside and speak to them privately trying to ask what
is going on and tell them what they are doing is not just risking themselves but also the students, also explain why what there doing is inappropriate/dangerous and try to pull them out of what there doing as much as she
could but if they decided to continue their dangerous act or being inappropriate She would try to once again explain what there doing is wrong and if it does not get to them then, she will not hesitate to tell Adminastors about the Employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She would be very laidback and calm, usually a happy and welcoming aura while using her time filling in notebooks for easy questions for any school subject,
with a cup of tea made right by her notebooks. She would always be happy to see another coworker
come in and would start either talking about stuff or about the students and never forget to offer
a snack to them in case they were hungry. If she was not filling in notebooks she would be resting in the chair, sipping on tea and looking out
the window, and ready whenever a coworker or student needed her help.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
walked into the break room, walking towards a seat that was in front of a coworker. She scooted the seat back and sat in it scooting it
back up under the table. She would then take a pack of cookies out of her pocket and slide it to the employee "Need help with anything, or any papers you need help grading?"

/me gently grab the paperwork from the student with their finished work, slid it closer to her on the table, and opened it up. She’d take a pen, carefully reading the work the student has done and correcting any mistakes she has seen “Good job!, there were a few mistakes but it's alright, Here let's take some more notes and retry these problems alright?” She'd place the paper next to her while handing the student a fresh notebook for them to write in.

/me walked closer to the student, placing a hand onto their back with a little rub, she scooted the chair out and took a seat.
"Is everything alright?" She questioned the student, looking at them as she listened to them speak.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Olesia De'Bardi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Ms.Sia, Birdie, and

Age (Minimum is 25): 35
Religious Denomination: Athiest
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Master's Degree in Child Development
Year of Graduation: 2009
Major(s): Early Childhood Education, Sociology, Foundations of Multicultural Education
Minors: Multicultural Studies, Mathematics

Nationality: Japanese | Ghanian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese, Akan
Other Languages: None

Backstory
Being born and somewhat raised in a very poor family in Hanbira, My mother and father were both loving besides being very hard workers to keep our family alive, we always had a struggle being able to pay for the rent, but offering to help them always seemed to make life much easier for
my parents, until one day my mother started to become sick and very ill, taking her to the closest hospital as we could- until the worse took a turn and we found out my mother started fighting cancer only when I was 12. After she became bedridden, I had to step up completely and start taking care of her, my five younger siblings, and my father never being home due to multiple jobs he had to work to keep food on our plates and Medication for my mother.

As life gradually got easier to the simple schedule soon... We all knew the time my Mother would eventaully take her last breath, I was only 16 at the time, though we didn't have the Hospital bill to pay for to keep her check up and no longer needed to pay for Medication, her loss affected all of my siblings and Me, my father taking the bigger hit and causing him to become very Mentally Ill and soon enough an Alcoholic, later down the road He brought another woman home, no longer drinking and seeming a lot happier, despite the woman not being my mother I was happy he moved on in life, becoming happier until She became pregnant .. the more in her pregnancy the more he distanced himself away from me and my siblings, soon I realised he made a new family for himself .. and casually he never appeared in our lives and when he did, it was only to pick something up or take something but despite his promises to be around anymore .. and my sibling's desperate cries I already knew that we we're his past and he meant to keep us there permanetly.., taking over the mother/father role and the money we had left from my mother- I bought a apartment, it was run-down and very shabby but I could no longer sit at the door waiting for my father to come back home.

only being able to pay the rent for only few months.. we had to run homeless shelter to shelter or anywhere I could find safe for my siblings. Besides life out of school, I tried my best in school. I would try to always become top in my classes, even going as far to charge anyone who asked me to tutor them, besides being very well-liked for being king and often picked on for always having dirty clothing or wearing the same clothing- I enjoyed being at school, sometimes even getting food or clothing from teachers and the school to give to my siblings. Soon at the age of 17, I finally started to find an actual job I knew I would do best in. I started working as a student-teacher for Junior Highschool Students, being paid enough to pay for an apartment once again and having stable shelter, food and clothing for my younger siblings. Due, to always now being busy with school, tutoring other students, and work- I decided to take my siblings out of school and Homeschool them, making a system from oldest to youngest of looking out for each other while I was gone also leaving a bunch of notebooks from school at home and making questionnaire papers for my siblings to self teach themselves then reward them when I got back home, though never being able to go out and have fun like the normal teenager at the time I started to enjoy taking care of children, later I got into cooking since heat up meals we're no longer in need for my siblings and me. I started to make all types of food and eventually grew into the habit of making cookies with inspiring notes on them for my siblings before I would leave for school/work and then took bags with me to hand out to children or classmates, soon it became an everyday habit and It always filled me with joy seeing others happy and feel much more motivated about school and getting better with there grades whenever I would help them and give them a bag of cookies and later I just did it just to make people happy.

Later, I met a boy named Tenzuko, at first I used to tutor him, and then it lead to the two of us hanging out all the time, eventually becoming the best of friends as he loved being around my younger siblings and started working with me as a Student-teacher, later on, graduation day we finally confessed to each other and dating throughout college. During college, I became a personal tutor for my siblings as they started their high school years and despite being very busy with the help of Tenzuko- I was still able to do wonderful in my classes and still able to enjoy helping others and teaching. Later, I found out I was pregnant and excited to have a baby with Tenzuko. Finally, the day came and I and Tenzuko graduated college- not long after giving birth to Kazuko. Watching my Siblings finally graduating high school a year later when Kazuko was only 1 year old while I and Tenzuko were Junior Highschool teachers. Me being a Math teacher also an Afterschool Tutoring teacher and Tenzuko being a Highschool English teacher life was going great for us. Later down the road, I and Tenzuko were ready to start a new life somewhere else and making sure my siblings and his family heard of the news of us leaving we packed our bags, unfortunately only me and Kazuko moved to Karakura having to leave Tenzuko behind to take care of family business. As I was getting used to life in Karakura, working at a tea cafe before going back into teaching and taking care of my son.

I got a call from Hanabira hospital, they told me when Tenzuko was coming from Hanabira to Karakura he ended up in a highway pileup not so far from hanabira. Kazuko and I quickly went to get his father and bring him to Karakura, Tenzuko was stuck in a coma for a very long time until Kazuko was 2 but sadly passed away, Being in distress I became very depressed and but kept going for my son even though he was too young to understand what was going on, refusing to go back into the teaching field until Kazuko reached the age to finally go to school on his own. When I entered a school for the first time in years, it all hit me why I enjoyed teaching again, seeing the children's smiles and faces while being in class and even seeing my own son getting along in class made me want to return to teaching, It hurt me that I was no longer in the field me and Tenzuko enjoyed together so I decided to return after a long time, ready more than ever to be apart of students lives again but this time only as a tutor.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
After a while leaving the teaching field, I missed being able to help students become successful in their classes and happy so I decided to come back, I want
to motivate the students and make them understand nevertheless what there going through someone is always there to guide them the way back
if they ever feel confused or lost and have a person they are comfortable being around. I want them to understand that there is someone
always supporting them even if their personal lives aren't going the best and only hope the best for them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I have experience In teaching and mainly in mathematics but due to tutoring, helping classmates during school, being a student teacher for 6 years, being a Junior High Teacher for 1 year, and being an After school Tutoring Teacher. Due to college studies, being a student-teacher, and Tutoring teacher- I am able to do much more than just mathematics and any form of subjects in school, I am able to help with.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think everyone has a fair chance, but I think I should be accepted over other applicants because I understand the responsibilities and hardpoints of
becoming a teacher figure to students and like said I have always been around children and students pretty much my whole life and graduated college
Masters in Child Development also was a student-teacher for 6 years and a Junior High teacher for 1 year so I have a great amount of experience for this Position. I am able to deliver a fun and comfortable atmosphere for students so they are never afraid to reach out for help
nevertheless, the situation they're in and help them in becoming successful young adults, working in a school environment will always be exciting for
me as I get to meet new students and learn from my coworkers and will always come with a positive and happy mindset.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Nope!

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your school employee application has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread