players online

Cece Hart Biography (OUTDATED)

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Disclaimer:

- This is a Working in Progress Biography.
- If you are a "visual learner", I suggest you check out the Cece moodboard on Pinterest.
- I am posting this again due to my changing accounts, but there is a lot of new things.

Cecília Hart

“something is special because you are a part of it.”

★ Basic Informations ★

F U L L • N A M E | Cecília Hart
N I C K N A M E S | Cece, Celia (DON'T CALL ME THAT), CC, C.
G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀
A G E | 20
H E I G H T | 5’6”
B I R T H D A T E | October 3rd
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Libra
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | São Paulo, Brazil
L A N G U A G E S | Portuguese, French and JSL
S E X U A L I T Y | Bisexual
O C C U P A T I O N S | College Student; College Football Team Goalie; Senior Employee at La Casa Nostra; Manager at Joyoung; Sorority member.

★ Appearance ★

→ Ethnicity
Latin-American

→ General Appearance
Cece is a 5'6'' tall woman with slightly pinkish white skin. She would have short hair dyed light brown, where the tip of the hair would be slightly curled, her almond-shaped eyes would be light green and her nose would be thin, slightly raised, and rounded at the tip. Her red mouth would have full lips, slightly oval. She would have a semi-athletic build and Brazilian curves, reminiscent of the iconic Brazilian song, Garota de Ipanema: "When she walks she's like a samba that swings so cool and sways so gentle"

Face description
Her big almond-shaped eyes would look slightly melancholy and tired. But the deep light green would give you a feeling of comfort and softness. Her fine features, like her nose and mouth, would make it look like her entire face makeup was millimeter-planned.
"They say that at sea
The green waters are shallower than the blue ones
So why is it that I, knowing how to swim,
Did I drown in your green eyes?"

- someone she loved

★ Personality ★

→How She Acts
Cecília is normally a more closed person, she does not usually speak much in an environment with many people if she is not with her friends. It is very unlikely that she will try to meet new people by herself, afraid of rejection and not knowing what to talk about.
With her friends, she is the opposite, she becomes a lot more open to conversations, playful, and interested in meeting new people. Usually, you will see Cece hitting on her friends just for fun, it’s almost never serious, it’s something that she does just because she finds it funny.
However, in addition to all this more "extroverted" personality, Cecília can be a rude and ironic person when, for example, someone messes with her siblings, her friends, or herself, becoming explosive and with a "bitchy attitude" when needed.

→ Languages
I. Portuguese
II. French
III. Japanese Sign Language

★ Skills and Talents ★

→ Play the piano

Since she was little, Cece watched her grandmother playing the piano, then, with her help, Cecília started playing the piano since she was a child. Practicing more when she joined the school band, she played the piano at school performances. So, since that time she never stopped, she even wrote some songs that she never shared with anyone. Besides knowing how to play other instruments, the piano is her favorite. It is the one that she feels she can connect better with it, and when she plays, she feels like she is in another world, as if she traveled while playing the piano.

→ Cook
Cece has always been fascinated with Brazilian and Italian cuisine (the two best in the world, in her opinion) that she has always consumed since she was a child. When her mother passed away, her grandmother taught her to cook the basics. When she moved to New York she ended up taking some cooking courses and fell in love with gastronomy.

★ Family, Friends, and Relationships ★

→ Family

[Sister] Venus Hart

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bear your soul to and accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Venus, I feel like I can finally begin. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever."
-Edward Cullen, yes, she loves him more than her own sister.

[Brother] G. Ferri Hart
"Every day I pray a lot for you to leave all your fortune when you die ... not that I want you to die, you are a great brother ... but when it happens please put my name in the will ..."

[Sister] Chloe Hart
"Even you being extremely mean to me, you are a great sister and I know that deep down you care about me a lot. Sorry for not being a lesbian."

Mother] Maria Hart
“I don’t know what I would be without her, she treats me and Venus as her own daughters and I love her as much as I love my blood mom. Thank you.”

[Cousin] Gael Hart
"He is a worse version of Chloe, a spoiled little brat who thinks she is better than anyone and everything, I don't know how we are related, his only good thing is being pretty and smart. I hate you (and love you DEEP DEEP DEEP down)."

[Mother] Isabel Hart - D E C E A S E D
[Father] Henri LeBlanc
[Aunt-mother’s sister] Isadora Hart Suzuki
[Grandmother] Antonieta ‘Ana’ Hart
[Grandfather] Lorenzo Hart

★ Character Backstory ★

wip

★ Cece's camera roll★

first week of the female football team

Gael, Cece and Chloe

Hart Family + someone

Cece and Venus at the winter ball

Cece and all her beautiful football besties (yes Hana Yagi IS on the picture)

[W.I.P]

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
UPDATE:
- added and edited some people on the friends list
- changed some occupations

Mariav

Level 211