mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Cell2 | School Mentor Aplication

[OOC section]

In Game Name:
Cell2

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

I am applying for the role of School Mentor.

How often do you log onto the server?:
Quarantine schedule: I’m usually on 2:30 pm to 12:00+ EST
Without quarantine and school: 5:00 pm to 12:00 EST
Weekend schedule: 1:00 pm to 12:00+ EST

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do have discord. It is: Cell2#7689

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I currently do have a working microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes, I have been banned before. It was for bypassing a ban on an alt. This all happened when I was new to SRP and I have definitely learned from my mistakes. In addition, it was two years ago, so if I have any bans before that then I don’t have knowledge of them.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can definitely ensure that I will come on often. I’m usually on SRP all day when I can from time to time. I do take breaks of course. But you should usually find me online.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
I do acknowledge that I can be fired ICly. I will try to prevent that from happening.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The job of a school mentor is to give knowledge and guidance to a less experienced person. School mentors can help out by doing many different things, like accompanying them to things that they find difficult, showing them techniques or exercises to make them feel more comfortable, and many other things.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
While roleplaying, I actually did give out therapy sessions with another person. It was quite a fun
experience that we both enjoyed. So, I would say that I have some experience in this type of roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve done many types of roleplay not just on SRP but on different platforms too. I would say I’m pretty experienced. I’ve been roleplaying for quite a while, so I think I would be great for this role.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I’m very aware of what my job does. We are to make the students feel more comfortable while at school and to make sure they have a fun time.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would immediately respond by telling them to stop. If they hadn’t complied the first time then I would report them to the V.P or the College Dean. Whichever one is currently available.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Well, it would depend on what the job would be. If it fits my job description then I would take it upon myself to complete that task. If it didn’t fit my job description then I would decline the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would first respond by asking what they are doing and why. If they are doing something that doesn’t seem right or doesn’t follow the rules I would immediately report it to the principal or anyone that is in high rankings.​

Additional Note:

Sorry for any mistakes in my writing. Hope you enjoyed reading this.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Your application lacks quite a bit of detail, and I think it's even missing an entire section of questions.
- School Mentor is no longer a role.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread