mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Cell2's || Event Team Application

IGN: Cell2

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am on the server every day. I’m usually on the server 6 hours+.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have many experience in working in a team on SRP. I used to be a KPD officer, ICly which involves cooperation with other officers and the other players. Also, I am also in a team on SRP. I would say that I would work great with other people. I don’t really like drama and arguing a lot. I like things to be chill and for everyone to get along.

What makes you different from other applicants
I can say that I am very responsible and will keep up activity on the server. I feel as I’m a very fun person and would bring a great vibe to the event team. I also have many ideas that I would be able to bring, I would love to also contribute to other people's ideas. One thing that I really enjoy is listening to people, I love hearing their stories and experiences. So I would love to hear other people's ideas and maybe implement my ideas with theirs.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
A good event that I have in mind is a Bonfire night. I would say that this would take place in either the beach or the forest. I more of recommend the forest, as it is where bonfires and campouts usually take place. In this event, there would be games, food/drink vendors, item vendors, and at the end there would be firework show. Also, during this event there will be music playing. It would be more of a chill setting, maybe even elevator music.

Spoilers

Game Ideas
There should be three different games. First a spinning wheel, second find the Billy Grove Doll, and lastly a firework show. The firework show will be the main event and will be toward the end of the event.

Spinning wheel
My idea for this is you roll out of 20 and 10 or higher you get 1000 yen. There will be an entry fee of 500 yen, with a possible chance of making double the money. For this I think there should be four set places set up where you can go to spin the wheel. Having one would be too crowded as I think this will be a popular thing to do during this event.

Find the Billy Grove Doll
Everyone who is participating in this event will have a chance to find it. When the event starts to happen, and a lot of people start to show up it will be announced by someone that there is a hidden Billy Grove Doll on the beach/forest and whoever finds it gets a prize. There is only one Billy grove doll somewhere in the beach or forest, this means only one person can win. The prize for finding the Billy Grove Doll is 5,000 yen. I think this will encourage players to go out of their way and find the doll.

When someone finds the doll then they must report back to the person who announced it and tell them their finding. Once confirmed they have found it they will announce the winner to everyone, congratulate them, and then give them their prize.

Addition - It doesn’t have to be a Billy Grove Doll, it could be anything.

Firework show
Fireworks! The main event will involve fireworks, I think this would be a great thing to add in at the end of the event. As during this event it would be more of a darker setting, the fireworks would add a nice pop at the end. Having different colored fireworks such as purple, blue, yellow, and many other colors. When the fireworks go off people could either leave or watch them, this would also signal the end of the event.

Food/drink ideas
I think there should be two different vendors for food.

As this is a Bonfire, I would go off of bonfire inspired items.

First vendor items
Hot chocolate
Cookies
Hot dogs
Candy apples

Second vendors items
Apples
Bananas
Oranges
Water

I think all these items would be great to add in for the event. These items are what you would most likely see at a bonfire.

Items idea
For the Items vendor I think there should be one stand

Once again, these items will be inspired by bonfires.

Vendors items
Acoustic Guitar
Sonic screwdriver

These were the items that I think would be great to sell, I cannot recall every item SRP has but I’m pretty sure there are more items that would go great with this.

Conclusion for question
In conclusion, I think all these above would make a great event. SRP has many items that are very good to add to a bonfire, this event would not require any new special items at all. There hasn’t been an event really like this and I would love to see this event. I feel as if other people in the community would love this event. Anyways, this concludes this question.

Addition note:
I really hope you enjoyed reading this, even if I don’t get accepted, I would love to see this event come to life. If you need anything or have any question my Discord is Cell2#7689. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

NukaRndz

Level 53
Denied

Thank you for applying but as a collective decision we decided to deny your application. You may reapply when an announcement is made that we are looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread