players online

CEREAL_OP | KPD APPLICATION

PIZA_OP

Level 42
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

1686242207023.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
CEREAL_OP - Alt acc. Account I am applying for.
PIZA_OP - Main account.

Discord Name & Tag:
PIZA_OP#8198

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
It's been over a year now since I've started my journey on SRP, February 14th, 2022 to be exact. Since then I've maintained good-very good activity, somewhere hanging around 8-9/10 in my opinion. I'm able to reach past 6+ hours daily on SRP, during these hours I hold up my activity due to things like interacting in roleplay, talking with people on SchoolRP discord and more. With my school year coming to the close I'll average up great amounts of hours on SRP, maybe reaching 9+ on a free day, especially since it's 2 month-long summer break coming up that'll mean the advantages of being free of homework, exams and other things will come out strong, helping me reach up past regular hours of my timezone, maybe even close to American timezones.

Which timezone are you in?
CET (CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Due to the lack of interest I've never expressed desire into applying for any other factions, therefore I haven't posted any faction applicantions.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Ever since I've joined SchoolRP in February, 2022 I have been actively playing on the server every day, participating in the Events and in few Roleplays such as JockRP, getting along with community and making friends, I considered applying for a faction, although none of them really got me as much excited as KPD, I think KPD is the most exciting out of them all, after seeing them in few actions, events and other situations, and after hearing stories from my friends who were part of KPD who participated in these activities it only inspired me more to join them one day. I'd like to be part of the thrilling, interesting and fascinating experience that is KPD. I always wanted to get more involved in more dangerous and action-like RP Style, giving the fact I was never really involved in these kinds of situation.
KPD is not only a fun and engaging environment but a place to make friendships, connections and relations between players in faction and in other factions that have close-ties to police faction like EMS. Like I said before I know many people that were or are part of KPD, they're some of the kindest people I've met ever, even better than people I've met in real life. Watching them have fun, have enjoyable moments and spend time together really makes me wish I was in a same faction as them, and get to know them more. Therefore I'm writing this application for main reason of strengthning the relations I have with the other current members of KPD that I know. I'd do my best to be an active member of the faction, one that people trust and feel comfortable around.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know basic things regarding KPD such as their duties ranging from patrolling to desk duty, police conduct, their equipment and basic summary of their ranks, as. I'll write out all information regarding these things as well as summary about equipment & ranks to keep the things all understandable.
DUTIES

PATROLS
Law Enforcement sometimes strolls around town, checking for any crime activity on streets, that is called a Patrol. They are conducted by the Patrol Officer(s)+, it's possible to go out alone at some times, however, it's also safer to go in groups, it's especially mandatory whenever there are high levels of criminal activity. In small occassions the Patrol Officer or higher can take out a fellow Cadet, a freshly new trainee on patrols. Patrols are one of the most often carried out duties of the Officer, while doing them cops must pay attention to all areas, especially uncanny and dark ones who are a perfect spots for gang activity. It's also recommended, if not then must for cops to have their taser's out at all times. During patrols you'll come to situations such as searching an individual, running after an evading delinquent or resolve high-tensioned moments between citizens, where you'll need a taser in case anything bad goes wrong. Now that we mentioned searching, which is actually my next point in duties, let's go over it then.

DESK DUTY: QUESTIONS, REPORTS AND ARREST BAILS
Desk duty's the most casual and frequent activity KPD Officer does when on duty. When overseeing the front desk in Police Department's lobby officers take on a job of taking citizen reports, accepting prison bails, and lastly they can answer civilian questions too. I'll elaborate more about these duties in points.

- CITIZEN REPORTS:

In the case of a situation where a crime was witnessed by a bypassing civilian they can, or at least should report the incident immediately to Karakura Police Department. From what I've gathered about the procedures involving report taking, the Officers tell the civilian to face the wall, patting them before letting them inside the inner-part of the building, from there they take the individual to a safe room where they're answered questions regarding the incident, example being: "Where did the incident happen?", "Can you point out the suspects?". After the interview concludes the Officer will lead the citizen out of the inner-building back to the lobby.

- ARREST BAILS:

KPD Arrests tons of criminals every week and month, still the criminals are able to fix themselves after spending their rightful time in prison, although some people wish to see their friends sooner, that's where possibility to bail them out comes in! Depending on the crime, whether it's a misdemeanor or a felony, also the amount of crimes the offender gets charged matters how much their bail will cost. To bail someone out you need to contact a KPD Officer at the Department and ask them to bail out someone, after saying the name of the individual and paying the amount needed the person is officialy free.

- QUESTIONS:
Probably one of the easiest parts of the Law Enforcement work, by a long shot. During their training Officers learn all there's to know about law enforcement, information regarding things department-related and more. When sitting at the front desk there'll be rare possibilities where a civilian has a question, if the answer isn't secretive then the Officer can share that information with the civilian.
SEARCHES AND CONFISCATIONS WITH PROBABLE CAUSE
To conduct a search in the first place the Officer needs probable cause, these being legal & reasonable grounds to search someone under the belief that a certain individual is comitting or have comitted a crime. Some of the basic probable cause reasons are:
- Triggering a metal detector.
- Wearing a mask.
- A person's expressing visible drunkness.
- Individual has been reported about a possible crime comitted.
Upon confronting the individual Officer must ask at least three times for the person to follow procedures and face the wall, front looking at it. If the citizen doesn't comply with the orders given by the Law Officer the Officer is permitted to use force to press the individual against the wall, if they resist then they can possibly be charged with Obstruction of Justice due to their disturbance to Officer carrying out their duties, or evasion if they evade the Officer. It's also important to note how frequently Officers use a special positions when conducting a search, if an Officer is alone searching a person they'll most likely swap the positions with individual, making the Officer face the wall back to it, this position is in order for Officer not to get attacked from behind in case of something happening. If there's a duo of Officers then they'll perform watching-over-six position, as the Officer is searching a individual facing the wall the second cop must watch over the fellow officer's back, making sure to control the surrounding background near them.
110 EMERGENCY CALLS
110 Emergency-hotline is a direct contact-line between the Karakura community and the Emergency services like police and hospital. It's used by citizens to communicate quickly to officers or hospital workers about any on-going incidents, for KPD it's primarily crime activity going on. Whenever received such a call KPD must make sure to dispatch the message swiftly, getting the information about the location and any danger in the area from the caller before moving out with the most officers available, the more the better.
RAIDS
If a criminal has been found with weapons on themselves, or if there's a reasonable suspicion as to if someone has weapons in their apartment or a house, officers may conduct a raid on their property. Officers must first get a warrant that details permission to enact a raid from one of the town's Judges. Every single chest and barrel will be searched for weapons, every trapdoor will be opened if it hides a secret weapon stash, and Officers will proceed with caution not to get attacked by a sudden ambush. Raids are often conducted in a specific line-up, that being few Officers walking in, scouting the area, the other one's in a watching six formation, in other terms basically watching their back, and other Officers standing outside the property, making sure no one manages to slip out and evade Officers.
CHECKING CCTV
Thanks to a recently new added plugin KPD has ability to check cameras all around Karakura, spotting crime much easier. Although there are some dark spots where cameras are not installed the cameras still provides great help for police because not only they can check if there's any crime ongoing throughout the city but also they can see which spots are dangerous with high gang activity during patrols, and where should officers head to with large groups on search.
COMMUNITY WORK
This is one of the least prevalent duties the Officer performs, however, it's still a nice cherry on top to mention. There are possibilities if a individual fails to pay the fine he'll end up in jail, but there's a chance they can be offered to do community work service in KPD backyard. KPD has to oversee if the prisoner does all his jobs with hard-work and quality, after ending his tasks he may be given lesser prison time.

COURT RP
There may be times when a civilian files a lawsuit, or possibly a suspect pleads not guilty for their criminal offense. If there's a court case there must be few Officers acting as security of the court to make sure everything works smoothly, if not then the case won't be able to happen at all. Their job is to control the crowd, make sure no one brings any contraband into the town hall and lead people out of the courtroom if they disturb or arrest if any of them are not compliant.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & RULES OF KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT
POLICE CONDUCT
The Law Enforcement Officers are supposed to be behaving professionally at all times doing their duties, moreover publically to the civilians. Their behavior speaks volumes about KPD's reputation and their own that's why during training Cadets get to know rules that apply to their duties. I'll list majority of the rules regarding police's conduct, all that I've gathered through my observation and also the one's that seem the most obvious to me.
  • Police Officer(s) must hold a firm and serious behavior while on duty, most of all they can't display any childish or flirtatious gestures,
  • Police Officer(s) must keep a respectable and kind demeanor towards their co-workers and civilians,
  • Police Officer(s) must provide proper treatment to civilians or suspects in need of it, whether they are injured physically or mentally,
  • Police Officer(s) must not reveal any secret information regarding KPD, EMS or any sort of Government-owned institution.
While these are few of many rules cops must abide while on duty and off duty, there are general rules that KPD faction members must follow OOCly. I wanted to mention this doesn't equal Police Conduct rules it's still important to note that KPD members must follow SRP Rules and should tolerate them as players of SchoolRP.
QUOTA
To keep track of their payment, Officers must fill out the Quota logs every now and then by performing their standard duties, from Patrolling to searches, each of these adds a certain amount of points to quota, one point being 10,000 yen which fills it out to maximum 40/40 which is 400,000 yen total of KPD Officer's paycheck.
POLICE CODES
One of many important inside KPD information, yet a bit more popular, are the Police codes, these codes are forms of communications in which Officers use a set of numbers to shorten their sentence and give out a clear and deliberate answer. Their purpose is for Officers to be able to communicate more quickly and secretly, mostly in violent scenarios, such as armed compound raids, riots and battling the violent gangs. A simple basic example of a Police Code is a "10-4" meaning "Understood" or "Okay."

CADET TRAINING
Police Training - Upon acceptance to the KPD, Cadets will be given a tour of the physical training room by an instructor. After joining the VC and finishing the tour the Cadets will be trained by the Physical, Department Protocol and Informational instructors about the Situational Scenarios and the Informational Handbook. Let's go over the Physical training first!
  • Physical training in the KPD is conducted by a Physical Trainer, they'll every now and then go over with each situation room inside Police Department with Cadets and then explain at the end what they did good and what they need to work on. When trainings get announced you will go over them to get the hang of the things you would do in the situation. Trainers will help you how to work as a team with other Officers, how to properly respond in situations and more.

• Informational training is held by a Informational Trainer, they would read out about the Police Department Protocol, information regarding arrest logs, restraining orders, how to use their equipment properly, KPD special commands and more while as well asking questions based on the handbook in either KPD Voice channels or ingame.

EQUIPMENT

Every Officer upon acceptance to the KPD gets their equipment, they use majority of it frequently, whether it's on patrols, training or in the station, although some items can only be used in certain situations. I'll now list all the equipment I know and I am familiar with. Equipment with [SPECIAL RANK ONLY] tagged onto them is held only by certain rank members of KPD, these kinds of items i'll mention in the next section about RANKS. I'll also put out different sub-categories of the equipment, from ItemRP to the equipment used as an actual item. In the ItemRP section i'll mention the ones most important and frequently used while on duty. It's important to note that majority of KPD items are not muggable other than the baton.

EQUIPMENT | REGULAR ITEMS

X26 Taser
A non-leathal stun weapon that fires two high-voltage prongs that upon contact petrifies the target is used in the situation of a suspect evading the Officer, assaulting an individual, using a weapon against an individual or the Officer and more. Upon being tased, taser has an 8 second cooldown before it can fire again, the individual tased has a stun effect that lasts one OOC minute. When the individual is tased, all of the KPD Officer's actions are honored against them. Taser has a pretty long-medium range of 7 blocks. Upon being shot with a taser, the individual gets major perms on the Officer. For extra information, taser leaves a slight mark on the person's body after being tased.
Handcuffs
An iron double latchet tool used for restraining and detaining. Citizens have the ability to resist the cuffs by rolling, if they win the roll the handcuffs are not placed but if they lose then their wrists are cuffed and they can't move their hands, of course Citizen may choose to resist or not. Although the Officer carries only one pair of cuffs, in roleplay the Officer doesn't have a set amount so they can use how many the cuffs they need to incancipate a group of criminals for example.
Radio
A voice transmission device set neatly on the Officer's shoulder enabling them to communicate with their fellow peers by speaking to it from larger distances. They can be broken with a blunt object if the person has appropiate permissions for it, which are Majors or KPS.
Baton
A short range of 2 blocks melee weapon, upon two hits they can knock out the opponent if they were dealt to the head. To use them Officer has to action and roll, the weapon upon being used on the opponent can be mugged by them. When used against the individual, they will gain minor perms on the Officer unless the weapon has knocked out the opponent, then the individual gains the major permissions.
Police Badge [SPECIAL RANK ONLY]
An Identification evidence of the person being the Police Officer displaying their rank, callsign and name.
Pepper Spray [SPECIAL RANK ONLY]
A long range and non-lethal tool that can be used to temporarily blind the opponent. It has a range of 5 blocks, it has to be actioned to take out if the Officer is in the combat range.
Crowbar [SPECIAL RANK ONLY]
A sharp bent tool used to unlock locked or barricaded doors, upon actioning the Officer can break down the door without needing to invest much strength into taking it down, making one swing of a crowbar enough to breach the door.
Breathalyzer
A tool device used to find out if the civilian is drunk or not. The Officer has to action to use the device. Upon using it, the civilian will have to /it how drunk they are.
Glock 17 [SPECIAL RANK ONLY]
A Lethal semi-automatic 9mm caliber parabellum bullet pistol. It fits up to 8 bullets per magazine that can pierce through skin with immense strength, causing the target to be slowed if shot in the chest once or knocked down if shot twice, neutralized if shot in the head. It has a long range of 30 blocks firing range with an recoil-operated system. The hand-gun can disable any sort of part of the body if actioned to shoot it specifically.
Police Bike [SPECIAL RANK ONLY]
A Police motorcycle which allows Officers to respond to calls much more faster by driving, it can only have 1 person seatted.
Police Cruiser [SPECIAL RANK ONLY]
A Police Vehicle that consists of four seats, giving more space inside for cops unlike police bike. Other than that cruiser's basically similar like police bike.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

EQUIPMENT | ITEM RP // UNIFORMS
Riot Gear
A tactical operation uniform worn by Officers when they go up against dangerous and high-risk calls. The Gear comes with a bulletproof vest and is also worn with a Gas mask, which hides Officer's identity. It also has an additional magazine to Officers carrying a Glock-17.
Police Uniform
A set of clothes worn by every Officer while on duty, displaying their badge. There are many sets of uniforms, every single one differentiates from the other depending on the rank.
Luminol Spray
A Chemical spray carried by every Officer, it's used to spray down tools checking for any blood, scratches or dents not visible to the human eye. Spray cannot detect items that have been cleaned with bleach.
Body Camera
A Waterproof Body Camera plugged into Officer's uniform on the chest. It always records and live-streams the Officer's background, unless manually turned off by the Officer. It can be destroyed with 2 blunt hits or 1 stab hit, or it can be covered by something. It can also be uploaded by Higher-Ups and used as evidence in court cases and investigations.
First-Aid Kit
A Small medical supply kit carried and used when EMS are not available. When a First-Aid Kit is used the wounded individual will receive additional 5 minutes to their bleedout timer.

Ranks:

There are 11 total ranks in KPD, some of them are split between divisions, they are named Main Division, Detective Division and the Leadership Division. The KPD is filled up with 31 outstanding, amazing and hard-working members. The hierarchy I listed goes from lowest to highest. Higher the rank the more of duties an Officer gets, as well as maintaining their previous already held duties. [HIGHER-UP] tagged ranks are considered like management of the KPD. They oversee and take care about issues within KPD.

MAIN DIVISION

POLICE CADET
- KPD Trainee
- Attends 2 to 4 week long training exercises.
- Has to pass a special Patrol Officer exam, if they fail three times they're gonna get kicked out of KPD with chance to re-apply of course.
- Can't go off duty or go on a Patrol alone.
- Permitted to carry on regular Officer duties such as searching, arresting and detaining.

PATROL OFFICER
- Fully trained KPD member
- Can go out on patrols alone, if permitted by protocol. Can take other Cadets as well.
- Gets a POLICE BADGE to their equipment.
- Can go off duty if they ask a higher-up

POLICE CORPORAL
- KPD Trainer
- Has an ability to teach Cadets information or physical training, or even both.
- Gets a PEPPER SPRAY, POLICE BIKE and CROWBAR to their equipment.
- If given a possibility by the Detective Superintendent they can join Detective Division.

POLICE SERGEANT
- KPD Supervisor
- Gets a GLOCK-17 to their equipment
- Can be offered a chance at participating in a special Lieutenant exam to become a higher-up

POLICE LIEUTENANT [HIGHER-UP]
- KPD Higher-up
- Holds a key role in KPD, being able to issue commands and punishments to misbehaving Officers. They review the Police Officers exams as well as applications during KPD waves.
- Gets a POLICE CRUISER to their equipment

DETECTIVE DIVISION

DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
- Detective Division trainee, holds the same rank as a Corporal. (As well as their Equipment and duties)
- They are trained under specific Detective handbook, trained about various special detective techniques, conduct and protocol during an interrogation or investigation
- Can only conduct a investigation with help of a fellow Detective higher than their rank.
- Must report to their higher-ups about any news on their investigation.

DETECTIVE INSPECTOR
- Detective Division Fully trained member, holds the same rank as a Sergeant. (As well as their Equipment and duties)
- Must report to their higher-ups about any news on their investigation.

DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR [HIGHER-UP]
- Detective Division & KPD Higher-up, holds the same rank as a Lieutenant (As well as their Equipment and duties)
- Carry duties of training their Detectives about the special protocol.
- Must report about their own cases to the Detective Superintendent, Police Captain or the Commissioner
- Oversee handling of lower rank detectives on their cases and possibly give them advice on it.

DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT [HIGHER-UP]
- Detective Division & KPD Higher-up, holds the same rank as a Captain (As well as their Equipment and duties
- Handles most important things regarding Detective Division as well as helping out the Commissioner in some situations.

LEADERSHIP DIVISION

POLICE CAPTAIN [HIGHER-UP]
- KPD Higher-up, the highest rank achievable by a non-RPH Staff Officer.
- A professional member of KPD with amazing knowledge, Deputy of the Commissioner in times of him not being available.

POLICE COMMISSIONER [HIGHER-UP]
- Police Faction Lead, rank filled by a experienced RPH Staff member.
- Watches over both main and detective division's officers, making sure all of them do their duties with excellency.
- All information, reports or issues regarding KPD should be notified to him in the shortest time possible

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Across the entire server there are various factions that cause a great impact on the server's roleplay, one of the most active and player-attracting sub-communities within the server is the GangRP community. United with criminalrp it's purpose is to seek chaos all around Karakura, drowning it in terror and suffering, and that's where KPD comes into the mix. As Law Enforcement of Karakura their purpose is to make sure all laws are followed and criminals to be sentenced their rightful time for their crimes in prison. GangRP and KPD are like long-time rivals, both of them at each other's throat. GangRP is known for it's engaging events, however, what would be the challenge if they didn't have any? That's also the reason KPD exists. KPD offers an actual obstacle against gangsters and criminals with their highly powerful equipment, making the roleplay more interesting and fun.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge the fact I am subject to demotion at any given time with a valid reason.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I'll be 100 percent dedicated to my role as a Police Officer

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do. I'll do my best to attend all trainings announced.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Sutāraito Misono

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters Degree in Criminology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
None.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
A man with a glossy and combed blonde hair, standing at 175.26 centimeters (5'9") and weighs 134 kilograms (295.4 LBS). His body features are primarily seen on his face, the most visible being upright scar going down from his forehead through the left eye and down ending at the edge of his cheek, and one tiny scar going horizontally on his right cheek. Sutāraito's unique trait comes with his personality, on the outside he'd seem outgoing, likeable, funny and cool, however, deep down in his heart he's got a serious, mature and strict personality, especially when carrying out his duties. He's like a good comrade on the force, he's quite serene, kind and entertaining character, although he knows when the time is right when situation's serious.

1686242936266.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
PROFESSIONAL

It all depends on the general situation really, as an example; if the situation revolves around things such as carrying out regular duties, answering to civilians or patrolling he'll remain his posture straight, give out quick and understandable deliberate answers and listen to his superiors, however, if the situation's more intense in scenarios like raids he will maintain careful and attention-aware mindset, swiftly carrying out orders he's given. During much more simpler times such as meetings and trainings he'd keep his attention high at higher-ups or people around him, listening carefully on each of the word they say, as well as speaking in a serious tone whenever asked something or asking a question himself.

CASUAL

Most of the times Sutā has a casual conversation would probably be off duty where he'd spend a lot of his time with family, friends or travel around Karakura meeting new people. Although he seems quiet, deep inside he loves making connections with people. Strangely enough his vibes give off cool, lively, talkative character which shows how in professional scenario he takes more introverted approach, meanwhile in a casual situation he's much more extroverted

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Teamwork's a view Sutāraito puts a deep belief in, as well as all his trust into co-workers. Sutāraito shows a great deal of respect to the people working alongside him, given the fact they are all working in Police Department for one simple reason: Protect & Serve. Together as a police force on the island with high crime rate teamwork is especially mandatory in order for the Law and Justice to thrive in town, and Sutāraito respects that fact. Sutāraito desires to protect the Law of the city, seeing KPD not only as an opportunity to do that but also as an opportunity to make friendships with people, which he practically didn't have any throughout his life. He's very respectful to those around him and he'll make sure to show careness to any of his fellow comrades that need it.
It's also important to mention the fact that KPD has a strong-bond together with EMS who are crucial to the most dangerous duties police do, for example

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Sutāraito aligns himself much more as a follower than leader, the reason for that thought is due to no previous experience before, however, in reality he does show some capabilities of being a tough, confident and smart leader. Of course there are many factors that have to be taught or need to be work on, thankfully for him he's a good listener to the advice and makes sure to carefully examine all his previous mistakes to not do them again.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
[Age 0-7]
On May 3rd, 1997 in a city of Kyoto, young boy by the name of Sutāraito was born belonging to a rather poor family with mediocre life standing, poor education and with tiresome job hours. From his age he had to spend countless hours working either on fields of Japanese farmers in the outside hills, working from the age of six almost 1/4th of the entire day which really didn't improve his life, moreso crumbled it down looking at the fact he was at the age where he needed a lot of sleep. During school days from monday to friday he'd learn by reading, taking notes and studying all nights. Sutāraito was a special child among everyone in the class, he wasn't the lazy type but a devoted one. He knew if his life was to progress he'd need to study, and so he did. On week days he'd often spent time on farms, earning little to no money while also having to spend more on farming equipment and supplies to remain energetic during warm days. Unfortunately for Sutāraito this job wasn't effective enough to earn anything for the family, as well as due to long cold seasons like Winter he had to wait out to continue his job. Therefore he looked to the city where he found another option. . .
[Age 7-13]
As Sutāraito searched for any small job opportunities he'd find a neatly-well paid car shop where he was accepted after quick discussion, offered by the owner 50% of the original pay. The working conditions for Sutāraito were quite alright, even though he earned only 50% of what older workers gained it was still enough that he could provide for his family as their life standing increased. Things were going great for Sutāraito as his co-workers suggested more job opportunities for him such as parking cars, throwing off packages and delivering messages and more. It was a great time in life for Sutāraito, for now he was helping his family gain some money for their savings and he was doing pretty well with his sleeping schedule and he gained very good grades at school. After working for couple years by now Sutāraito has gained deep trust in the workers that started to treat him like a fellow brother, however, something one day changed his mind, something he discovered that was deeply concerning. . .
[Age 13-17]
One day during a break from work Sutāraito stumbled across a strange hidden door in the Staff room, while walking down the stairs he only encountered a strange mysterious, quiet and spooky atmosphere in the room, with a couch and a giant storage of barrels, in the center a table and around the room are covered shelfs. The room even though placed in the basement looked pretty clean, like it was dusted off yesterday, it had a fancy ceiling and walls bright red walls. At first sight Sutāraito was convinced it was like management meet-up, however, after some looking around he found various strange bills, packages and weaponry stored in the barrels in the corners. After some lurking Sutāraito left the room confused and concerned, he thought to himself about the sudden discovery; is it possible the people he's been working for were part of organized crime? He shrugged it off eventually few days later, until out of nowhere he's been randomly questioned by some of the men, it seemed like they knew what he has learnt and they judged him in some way. . . Eventually, under pressure he finally said what he has discovered in their basement, as Sutāraito sat on the chair, uncalm and worried about the long-lasting silence in the room he thought if it was a good decision to be honest, especially when facing literal thugs. The quiet atmosphere was broke few minutes later, with the manager of the shop asking Sutāraito if he would accept a bribe offered by them in return of maintaining silence and possibly doing few dirty works assigned to him. Sutāraito after few minutes of thoughts declined, with a naive look he didn't know he put himself in danger just by doing that.

Few days passed as Sutāraito returned to his casual life, even though it wasn't so peaceful. He kept on getting delivered letters at his door which he never read but burned instead, he felt like he was being stalked on the streets while walking by, even in public places. One day he'd reluctantly read his letter received by an anonymous source, even though deeply he knew who was it from. After opening the letter he could only read what seemed as a threat, with the person demanding an insane amount of cash that Sutāraito couldn't provide, he was ordered to pay up within four days from the letter being received. At last Sutāraito has decided to report the harrassment and the gang affiliation of the shop to the local Police force, unfortunately for him the Police investigation didn't go so well and due to many officers working under the case failing to keep the secrecy about Sutāraito's report and the whole investigation the Clan caught up to Sutāraito in the middle of the night as he was returning home after shopping, proceeding to kidnap him into a dark alleyway where they threw him against the wall and beat with baseball bats, one thug taking out a knife and slitting Sutāraito's cheek slightly. After minute or two of beating Sutāraito collapsed unconscious after the knife-wielding man cut his forehead, slitting it down under the left eye. As the same yakuza thug came up to him and grabbed him up by the head, at first due to the Yakuza code he was supposed to cut off his finger, however, the thug just left with his crew, abandoning poor Sutā alone in the dark alleyway, not wanting to mess him up as badly as he already is. Sutāraito woke up in the Kyoto hospital, terrified after recent events of the last night, after making sure his family is okay he stayed up at the hospital for next week as he thought back to the moment, eventually leaving the hospital and deciding to spend all his money on getting his family out of Japan safely, and for him to leave mainland Japan to a lonely island southeast from Tokyo named Karakura for educational purposes and to stay away from troubles of crime.

[18-25]
After landing on the island Sutāraito expected at first it to be a very lively, safe place away from great amount of troubles, however, his expectations weren't so met as he began his life in Karakura. Every day he'd observe suspicious activity of certain individuals, often wearing black attire with a ballistic masks on, he'd often see people walking into powerplant with no hesitation whatsoever, fights happening in the middle of the street. It was clear to him now that the crime rate in this town was high and alive, disgusted about what he saw he wished to leave Karakura in search of a new much more safer place, however due to financial struggles he wasn't able to afford a plane ticket. As the years went by he got more used to living in Karakura, yes the crime was big but Sutāraito knew how to avoid it, although it still pained him seeing normal civilians getting harmed by civilians. He felt like he was living in fear, as well as whole Karakura population so he decided to change his life career. Sutāraito turned to studying Law & Criminology and participating in police matter studies, eventually graduating with his degree. After few years of working part-time jobs Sutāraito turned the age required to join the Police Department and so he did, awaiting the results on his application. . .

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, owning the pocket knife in Karakura is illegal and can get you charged with possession of illegal weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol
Cough Syrup
Multivitamins
Iron supplements
Melatonin

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I'd step in and drag my co-worker away while recording evidence with my body camera, trying to calm them down while explaining what they are doing is government misconduct, which is illegal. Using my radio I would call over few other Officers as well as our fellow EMS, in case the already false Law Enforcement Officer has tried escalating the situation. If the Officer ignored or didn't understand the damage that they've caused and continue the abuse, I would stop them, restraining them from the further doing so. After the co-worker has been taken away from the injured inmate, I'd request EMS to the scene while in the meantime trying to attend to the prisoner's injuries, trying to calm him down and tell him he's safe and the Abuser will receive punishment. Right after healing inmate's wounds, I'd report the whole situation to the Higher Up Officer, and then provide the proof to the Commissioner.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Upon arriving on the scene, I'd immediately describe the situation on radio as fast as possible and call for back-up, both EMS on standby and KPD, who knows even if the person assaulting my co-worker has a trick up their sleeve in form of a gang coming up with weaponry? Stating my location and situation as fast as possible, I'd take out my X26 taser, aiming it to the suspect and firing, making them fall down on the ground. I would immediately pull the cuffs out and cuff the suspect as fast as possible, yelling out to the possibly forming crowd to back off multiple times, if anyone ignores these orders, mocking or even insulting the Officers, then they'd be charged with Obstruction of Justice. But the main focus is on the suspect, isn't it? After the back-up arrives and starts watching all sides around the suspect and the injured Officer, I'd send out the suspect to jail, if they tried resisting, then that's just simply another charge to their already dirty record. After the situation calmed down, I'd call over the EMS to take care of the injured Officer by sending him to the hospital.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
After learning of the co-worker's shady activities, I'd immediately report to the higher-than the suspect in question Officer, mainly the Commissioner straight. Situation's like these should be mainly dealt by the Detective Division, therefore if I'm in a main division I wouldn't be able to participate in the investigation as a investigator myself it would all depend on who the higher-ups assign on this case, the person in charge would have to be a qualified cop to handle this kind of corruption case, making sure not to let a drip of secrecy come to light, however, I would still provide testimony about the incident if needed and all the proof gathered about the treacherous co-worker.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
In this situation, I'd warn the criminal that bribery is a crime and any further attempts at it will result in a fine. If the criminal has decided to ignore my warnings and even try to sway me in by increasing the money price, I'd fine him with Bribery crime with the required money assigned in sentencing list.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread