IGN (In-Game Name):

CEREAL_OP | Alt account with which I am applying for
PIZA_OP | Main account

Discord Name & Tag:
PIZA_OP#8198

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
From what I've said in my last application not much has changed relating to activity, I'd describe my activity to be quite sound and prosperous, holding up around 8/10 like before. Pretty well enough I'm able to reach up to 5+ to 8 hours at a maximum of activity daily, I put two-thirds of that time into socializing with people around the server, whether it's by discord or in-game roleplay. Now that Summer has started I've got my hands completely free of school tasks such as homework, exams and other grade-related things, to give you an idea of how active I'm every day I'll show it in a small text timetable put below here, it represents all the hours in which I am free and when I'm not. Keep in mind please that timetable references to my timezone.

Quick Side Note: I usually have working shifts during weekend, therefore I'll put two seperate time schedules for you to see.

WEEK DAYS
WEEKEND DAYS
Monday
4 PM --> 11 PM

Tuesday
6 PM --> 10 PM

Wednesday
4 PM --> 9 PM

Thursday
5 PM --> 10 PM

Friday
2 PM --> 11 PM
Saturday
WORK DAY: 6 PM --> 9 PM
FREE DAY: 1 PM --> 10 PM

Sunday
WORK DAY: 6 PM --> 8 PM
FREE DAY: 11 AM --> 9 PM

Which timezone are you in?
CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIMEZONE
(CET)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
KPD APP #1 | DENIED |
What is your motivation for applying?:
My desire to be part of this faction stretches far and wide, many reasons lead me to apply for THIS specific faction compared to others, and many more emerged since the time of my previous application, though other factions are fun there's something I love something that makes me fond of this special community compared to other big parts of SRP, thereby I've realized I'm willing to give not only another try but also continue my original hope, my wish to become a member of this wonderful faction!

SRP brings me a colossal enjoyment! Ever since I started playing back in 2022 I've become immersed, hooked up and thrilled with the RP style this server had to offer! However, I must say that roleplaying only as a Highschooler got pretty.. Tedious and repetitive, now that doesn't mean I'm bored of my character, no! I'm just out for something unfamiliar, unique, something intriguing and engaging. I examined a lot of factions that are around the server, firstly I took a glance at the faculty and after a few minutes of thought I concluded though it brings a lot to socializing it also may not be as engaging as other factions, nextly I sneak-peeked at Reporter faction which honestly I find quite intriguing, yet still for me it lacks an element of conversing with others... And then I eyed the possibility of becoming a KPD Officer and you know what? I felt like it was for me, not only it gathers engagement and intriguing roleplay into one pile it also is undeniably a large ground for people to socialize with one another! All these reasons made me believe without a shadow of a doubt that the Police faction is the Cure for boredom for me!

There's something to be said about SRP that makes it stand out amongst the arena of roleplay servers, could you guess what it is yet? I hope you do because of course, I am referencing the LARGE amount of players that play this server every single day of the week! They make up the entire community as well as their faction members through roleplaying and interacting with other players, and to understand what makes a player feel so heavily bound towards the server you just have to look infront of you because the answer's there and it's making friends! That is my main focus for applying to this faction, as you probably know the police faction is known to be quite well-known around the server due to their service to the entire town against the crime faction made up of waves of players, making them a vital part to crime events, everyday roleplay and a major contributor to the lore that shifts Karakura. I'm HIGHLY wishing to participate in these roleplays, not only they'll bring me a lot of enjoyment simply by me being part of some events that develop the server's player base and its future but also it'll make me more known around the community, which is what I am aiming for the most. I believe that roleplaying with others is the main component to getting a better reputation across the server, and in my eyes, I thoroughly believe KPD's my chance to do that!

I have a deep wish to get accepted into this faction, getting in would be a real spark of joy to me as I longed to not only meet new people but also get more options to roleplay with people I know currently, only a few I met through roleplay one person I know that's part of KPD I met through JockRP and genuinely I had such an enjoyable time with them, the majority I met through OOC discord talk, some by VC some by just talking to them in chat, however, I want to change that, by getting in it'd make it so much easier to roleplay with countless people which would bring so much fun! Joining KPD would also grant me the potential to improve my RP skills and also learn more about the server in general. I'd be truly happy if I was to be given a chance at being a part of KPD, If accepted I'd be looking forward to devoting my time to the Police Department and the roleplay it has to offer as well as meeting people along the way, that's why I wanna be part of the KPD!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
In terms of police work, I say I got a quite good understanding of how it works, not fully but still, that said some things I present may not be 100% authentic to the reality of the said information provided here, hopefully I got most of it right but regardless if yes or no I'll be more than willing if accepted to learn properly about how police work functions, take this as a simply presentation of what I know from learning throughout my time interacting with KPD members, reading threads on forums and more. Some people might say they prefer not to flourish this area with sentences, though I prefer if I speak fully about what I know regarding KPD, hence I'll lay out all the information I know.

I split this question into few sections, here they are in proper order.
1. TASK & DUTIES
2. EQUIPMENT (MOST USED)
3. RANKS
4. PROTOCOLS (WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THEM)
5. LAW ENFORCEMENT
6. EXTRA INFO

Enjoy!

1. TASKS & DUTIES

There are mountainous amount of duties cops do in their everyday life as a Law Enforcer, ones are soft, calm and peaceful and. . Then some go into more wild, risky and heart-racing activities, whether it's a raid on an apartment or dealing with a gang revolting in the middle of the street escalating into a full-blown chase cops do these things time-and time again, almost on daily, but that's what the police are about right? So, I'll include all these duties from the least to the most RISKY. Starting off. . .

FRONT DESK DUTY
Occasionally if there's not much to do the Officer may decide to sit around at the front lobby's desk for a while, while being there they probably have more free time than ever in Karakura, jokingly saying. Desk duty's like this easy activity with an Officer being able to discuss with citizens passing by for a bit, help them in case they might request to bail someone out and also answer questions regarding the police department in the meantime as an Officer awaits any emergency calls that might come up. Front desk also serves as a slight task the Cadets may take over from time to time, since their options for duties are limited and they might just do something that's available to them, unless they're called over to train of course!

COURT SAFEGUARDING
Let's say, a criminal pleads not guilty to a crime or there'll be a lawsuit happening, what now? Well, the case goes to court but the security is required for the trial to proceed, who'll be the security then? Of course KPD! During the trial cops monitor civilians, making sure they don't obstruct the court's peace by yelling, moving around or sneakily tresspassing outside of their seats in the public area, as well they watch over the prosecution's, defense's or plaintiff's sides, it's mostly the case with criminal trials that there's a risk with defendant possibly striking a danger to people around, as we've seen in the case Schwarz v. Seven... Poor Sasha.. Still, the incidents like that happen rarely, so this should be quite a calm moment for cops! Right?

CHECKING CCTV
CCTV's an accessable server plugin camera system used by KPD to view the areas within the system's range. It's usefulness comes with being able to check certain areas for any crime activity without going out on patrols, sounds cool right? It comes in handy with monitoring safety of fellow Police Officers during their patrols at times of highly dangerous levels and at times where civilian(s) are at risk and don't have a way to call Emergency phone line.

PATROLS
The most frequent and ordinary activity coming up for cops, might not be for Cadets though. Patrols are average-time roams around the city carried out by Patrol Officer(s) or higher rank law enforcer, though they might take out Cadets from time to time, though not preferable as they are quite inexperienced in the field still. Before the patrol commences cops must always notify their fellow co-workers about their patrol and also about their whereabouts during it to ensure the safety of the Leading Patrol Officer and his comrades. I'm positively sure that during patrol it's compulsory for cops to have their X26 taser out at all times, as you can clearly see that cops are quite an eye-catching sight around town and make them target to possible criminals, hence cops also carry a special CODE 0 button to notify their members that they are in danger.

110 CALL DISPATCH
Dispatching calls is the type of police thing like pizza to Italians, metaphorically speaking it's the most useful tool when it comes to responding to situations involving crime ongoing around town, depending on what kind of danger is described on the phone the cops will proceed to the scene of the crime as the protocol advises them to, but no matter what they must respond swiftly.

RAIDS
After detaining/arresting a criminal if there's a suspicion of them possibly hiding illegal contraband, such as weaponry and other things in their owned property the Karakura Police Department may ask for a warrant with valid enough proof from investigation about the suspect, if the warrant goes through that allows cops to organize an operation on the said properties, when breaching the door the cops shall search every single spot of the location, suspicious or not, after the raid if it does retrieve said contraband that's more proof to charge the suspect with.

Important to note to mention that some raids will not only include regular apartments, some of them secretly might be gang hideouts or turfs, in these occasions the police must prepare themselves with all equipment possible, leathal or not the important thing is it makes the cop safe.

2. EQUIPMENT

KPD has a broad variety of tools they use in their everyday duties, too big to put it in this section of the question, therefore I've decided to put the most significant instruments to the entire Police force.
KPD STANDARD EQUIPMENT
RANK-DESIGNED EQUIPMENT

- X26 TASER
DESCRIPTION: A two-prong stun weapon that can paralyze an individual upon being shot, restraining them from doing evading or causing harm to another party.
STATISTICS:
  • 8 Seconds cooldown on the weapon after firing
  • 7 Block Range
  • 1 OOC Minute Stun effect
  • When fired at the individual grants major perms on the firing Officer
  • Carried by every Department Officer.
  • CAN'T be mugged.
  • Doesn't require ROLLING but requires actioning if in range
- HANDCUFFS
DESCRIPTION: A two locket tool used to restrain someone.
STATISTICS:
  • Action to cuff requires rolling unless cop has honors on the individual or they don't resist
  • When cuffing someone for felony GRANTS MAJOR PERMS ON ARRESTING COP
  • CAN'T be mugged.
- BATON
DESCRIPTION: A Long steel weapon used to appease criminals
STATISTICS:
  • Follows same rules like every other weapon
  • CAN be mugged and used against an Officer
  • TWO Hits grant a KO, upon KO-ing the Officer is viable to be majored by criminal
- RADIO
DESCRIPTION: A communication deviced pinned to Officer's shoulder
STATISTICS:
  • CAN'T be mugged
  • Can be broken with an use of blunt weapon such as metal bats (Requires Majors/KPS)
  • An Officer has to action and roll to speak if in range
  • Carried by every Department Officer

ITEMRP SECTION II

- LUMINOL SPRAY
    DESCRIPTION: A spray used to detect any dents or blood
    STATISTICS:
  • CAN'T be mugged
  • Officer has to action to see if there are any blood or dents
  • Can detect EVERYTHING unless it was cleaned with bleach

- BODY CAMERA
    DESCRIPTION: A device that records everything surrounding an Officer
    STATISTICS:
  • CAN'T be mugged
  • Unremovable although can be broken with 2 Blunt hits or 1 Stab hit
  • Camera's view can be accessed the same way like CCTV
- GLOCK-17
DESCRIPTION: 9mm caliber bullet pistol that upon firing strikes an individual with leathal force.
STATISTICS:

• CAN'T be mugged
  • Upon firing starts a 5 OOC minute bleedout time
  • Doesn't require ROLLING but actioning if in range
  • Owned by SGT+ and DI+ rank Officers upon finalizing of their training
  • 30 Block Long range
  • When fired against an individual they gain KPS on the Officer
  • Can instantly TAKE DOWN citizens if they are shot in the head, twice with a bali.
  • Can hold 8 bullet magazine inside
  • Can shoot RUBBER BULLETS with Officer specifying if they are rubber or not.
  • An Officer has to action and roll to reload a Glock

- VEHICLES: POLICE CRUISER & POLICE BIKE
    DESCRIPTION: High-speed machines owned by Karakura Police Department used in patrols and to arrive in highly dangerous situations quicker
    STATISTICS:
  • CAN'T be mugged
  • Police Bike can hold ONE person on it while Police Cruiser can hold FOUR people inside
  • Police Bike is owned by CPL+ and DC+
  • Police Cruiser is owned by LT+ and SGT+

- CROWBAR
    DESCRIPTION: A sharp red metal tool used to break down doors
    STATISTICS:
  • CAN'T be mugged
  • Used by KPD to break down doors during raids
  • Instant honors on the Officer slamming down the door
  • Crowbar is owned by CPL+ and DC+

- PEPPER SPRAY
    DESCRIPTION: A spray packed in a can used to blind enemies
    STATISTICS:
  • CAN'T be mugged
  • Officer has to action and roll to use the pepper spray against an individual
  • Instant honors if the spray succeeds
  • Can blind an individual for up to 2 minutes
  • Pepper Spray is owned by CPL+ and DC+

3. KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT RANKS

KPD has total of 11 ranks, 7 of them belonging to Main Division and 4 to Detective Division. Each of these ranks has their own duties, system and so forth, with each rank the Law Enforcement Officer gains more liberties, from Cadet to the higher-up ranks they are tasked with further duties and given better equipment to handle them. I'll rank each rank, higher the better rank, also give a short description of the ranks.

(H-U): A Karakura Police Department higher-up, defined as one of the most skilled members in all of the Department, able to lead and make decisions regarding lower rank cops.
MAIN DIVISION & POLICE HEAD
DETECTIVE DIVISION
(H-U) COMMISSIONER [-/1]

The head, person in charge of all Karakura Police Department. He issues all decisions within the Department's protocol, including who's more qualified to what rank to promote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(H-U) POLICE CAPTAIN [-/1]

The Right Hand of the Commissioner, highest rank achievable by a non-RPH Staff member, in a situation of Commissioner is not available they take their duties, They have the same powers as Detective Superintendent

(H-U) POLICE LIEUTENANT [-/3]

Lieutenants are higher-ups of the main division, having a duty of assisting Commissioner with supervising Cadets and the lower rank members of the M. Division, they also grade Cadet exams. Note that the members are ranked to this position like DCI's with Lt. test that's made for SGT's, the test shows if they have responsibilities of charismatic leadership of KPD Leadership team.

POLICE SERGEANT [-/4]

Supervisors within KPD's Cadet training, in the case of higher-up not present may take some commands over lower ranks, also they take some parts in hostage negotiations and are trained for high risk situations as these.

POLICE CORPORAL [-/4]

Promoted by skill Law Enforcement Officer, they can take on duties of a trainer now.

PATROL OFFICER [-/8]

Look at you, you've passed the exams! Now's time where you can patrol alone or with fellow cops, also you can go off duty! As a PO you can now move on, fulfill your duties as an Officer freely and prove your skills to the Police Department Leadership.

POLICE CADET [-/8]

Application accepted? Congratulations then, you're now a recruitee for Karakura Police Department! Though you're not experienced fully yet, unless you've been in the Department and are to date with protocols still, but, you must pass your Police Exam for Informational and Physical training to allow you to fully work for Police, as a Cadet you cannot go off duty nor can you go on Patrols, though you can still carry on your simple duties, wish you best of luck!
(H-U) DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT [-/1]

Leader of the Detective Division, all investigations are overseen by them and they make the final decision regarding members of Detective Division, as well as new ones. They have the same powers as Police Captain

(H-U) DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR [-/2]

Higher-ups of the said division ranked through the special DCI test, they help with the training regarding Detective Division protocols like how they should conduct their interrogations, investigations and also overall detective duties. They also grade Detective exams for Constables, as well as Cadets.

DETECTIVE INSPECTOR [-/4]

Equivalent of a Sergeant to Detective Division's Officer, they are fully free to conduct their investigations with DSI's knowledge of course.

DETECTIVE CONSTABLE [-/3]

Equivalent of a Corporal to Detective Division's Officer, same roles but also Constables are trained Special Detective Protocol.

4. KPD PROTOCOLS

Though unknown by majority of people KPD has set-up procedures and system of rules for their faction when doing their work, from appropiate behavior to procedural rules Cadets will learn about this subject throughout their week-long trainings before they are ready to assume a role of a Patrol Officer.

POLICE CODES
Probably more known thing with regard to Police Departments all around the world, codes are secret encrypted messages in a "10-?" format, used by Law Enforcement Officers to communicate more discretly and faster. Excellent example of a wide-known code is "10-4" standing for "Understood".

POLICE CONDUCT
Police Conduct is a set of rules that the Department's Officers MUST abide, both IC and OOC but I'll mention IC here. First and foremost they must ensure professionalism on duty with zero goofing around, they shall remain respectable to all citizens of Karakura, if a citizen or even a suspect is wounded the Officer must provide some sort of treatment if EMS isn't present, they shouldn't drink or smoke on duty, they are not permitted to reveal information regarding PD nor any Government Branch, they should always rest their equipment if they are going OFF DUTY and always have all of their equipment ON DUTY.

SEARCHES
Searching an individual requires Probable Cause before doing so, if the probable cause is existant at the encounter between an Officer and the individual the police may search the individual. Now, before you ask yourself "What's Probable Cause?" let me define it in a simplest way possible.

DEFINITION: "Probable Cause are legal grounds to search someone for a reason of suspecting the said someone to be involved in or committed a crime."
There are few examples of these legal grounds, here's a list not including ALL but some of them.
- Individual triggered a metal detector.
- Open carrying a metal bat or a legal weapon.
- Flashing something that seems to LOOK like a weapon or any type of contraband
- Wearing a mask
- Individual has been reported to be involved in a crime incident
- Being on territory of a government property

Police must order the person to get on the wall at least 3 TIMES before forcing them onto it, when searching them there are TWO positions in which officer(s) search people. The FIRST one involves an Officer being all alone, when that happens the Police Officer swaps the individual from the wall to the front, and the Officer facing back against a wall, this technique is to preserve safety of an Officer in the attacks from people. The SECOND technique involves 2 cops, one will watch over their partner's six (back) and the other will pat down the citizen facing the wall, that technique relies on the cop watching six to have full awareness of their surroundings, prepared to stop any rushing people before they strike.

5. LAW ENFORCEMENT

KPD's main objective is to maintain Law & Order, by serving to preserve the regulated rules that've been put in place by Karakura's Constitution. Therefore, I've took an interest into researching some Laws enforced in Karakura, just to put 'em here for you to see! As no one done it before.
There are 3 types of offenses an individual may commit, these go from fineable offenses being the least punishing crimes to misdemeanors, and finally felonies, the worst of the worst.

First on the list, fineable offenses are considered offenses that don't HAVE to result in jailtime, instead they might be paid off through the money given to the Officer, if the fine goes unpaid then it'll unfortunately result in the suspect being jailed, though the fineable offenses give only minor sentences. Here's a list of few fineable offenses.

- Bribery | DESCRIPTION: An attempt to sway individual's decision with money or with any materialized wealth.
- Underage Possession of Alcohol or Smoking Accessories | DESCRIPTION: Ownership of alcohol or smoking items such as ciggarettes as an underage civilian (Under 20)
- Possession of Fake ID | DESCRIPTION: Ownership of false identification card that displays information regarding a different individual
- Failure to show ID | DESCRIPTION: Says it basically in the name, aye? Gatekeeping an ID from a Law Enforcement Officer or a Government Official.
- Possession of Un-prescribed medicine | DESCRIPTION: Occupation of not prescribed medicine by hospital
- Public Intoxication | DESCRIPTION: Being drunk in public
- Disrespect towards Government Official | DESCRIPTION: Misbehaving, insulting and being rude against a Government Official.
In some of these offenses an Officer must warn the citizen few times of their wrongdoings before it results into a fine.

Next up are misdemeanors, medium-criminal misdeeds that result in jailtime, though these offenses account for slightly less tragic crimes. Here's some of them.

- Assault | DESCRIPTION: Attack on another individual with or without intent
- Evasion | DESCRIPTION: Running away from an Officer during their interaction, whether it's by being told to HALT! or told to get on the wall.
- Vandalism | DESCRIPTION: Destroyal of private or public property, spraying a wall as an example
- Misuse of the 110 Hotline | DESCRIPTION: Calling 110 Hotline for baseless reason like bothering Officers
- Street Racing | DESCRIPTION: Illegal form of racing with vehicles on roads.

Lastly, the worst crimes come here with felonies, worst of the worst. Noting even that the TOP 3 might result in Life sentence.

- Capital Murder | DESCRIPTION: Killing of a Government Official
- First Degree Murder | DESCRIPTION: Killing an individual with a formatted plan before the act was carried out
- Second Degree Murder | DESCRIPTION: Killing an individual without a plan.
- Manslaughter | DESCRIPTION: Killing an individual without an intent to kill
- Weapon Trafficking | DESCRIPTION: Selling illegal weapons to a second party
- Hostage Taking | DESCRIPTION: Taking a individual hostage under risk of major injury or death, can be also implied to demanding a ransom for the person's release.
- Gang Affiliation | DESCRIPTION: Being part or in some shape or form associated with a Gang
- Government Corruption | DESCRIPTION: Breaking code of conduct that should be followed as a Government Official

6. EXTRA INFO

POLICE INSPECTOR (GOVERNOR)
One out of five governors is tasked with supervising KPD, not only lower ranking officials but higher-ups at KPD too, making sure their conducting their duties as they should and that everything runs smoothly.

CODE 0

Every Officer no matter the rank must be equipped with a high-risk emergency device, something like a jeopardy signal. It's name is CODE 0 and it's sole purpose is to alarm all Police Department personnel of their companion's danger. By actioning ingame to push the button the Officer is permitted to send out a @ ping in KPD discord, notifying all Officers of the danger and the officer's location.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
KPD's presence on the server primarily focuses on fighting crime, upholding laws and peace within the community and playing key roles in the events, especially GangRP events. As I've said in my first application GangRP is a community that attracts bunch of players on SRP due to the dangerous lifestyle involving participant(s) of that Roleplay, it's one of the most wideknown factions within the server and it's sole purpose is to seek chaos all around Karakura. As it's pretty obvious GangRP involves CrimeRP with a large group of people, which is what cops will have to go up against while doing their duties frequently. Police force on SRP provides a more action-engaging roleplay for the gangs and a crime faction as a whole, like a challenge in the way that criminals must avoid due to it being far more powerful than them, still an obstacle they can challenge by working alongside each other.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Absolutely of course.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Jiayi-Ài Misono

Character's age (if accepted):
Twenty-five (25)

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female, she/her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

PhD in Criminal Justice
Masters Degree in Religion
Bachelors Degree, Major in Psychology & Minor in Politics.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
None.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
A relatively silent, short, sparkling, beautiful flashy young woman with a creamy skin color rising to 160 centimeters (5'3"). Jiayi's glistening red hair was tangled into a braided ponytail on the back while you faced her front, you could see that she had two long stretched curls going down to her hip. When paying attention to her facial features you can see she has tranquilint expression on her face most of the time, her eyes blooming in golden color. Though it's hard to observe these traits without having strict eyesight on Jiayi, you can see some of characteristics that define Jiayi-Ài's personality, for example; Jiayi has a small mark down on the edge of her chin to the right side of her cheek, often scratching that particular spot when paying full details to a dialogue or conversation between her and the individual(s) before her, or the way she speaks in a quiet tone, with every minute of discussion passing her voice rises as she gets more comfortable with a person around her.

It's obvious that Jiayi-Ài expresses clear signs of a shy personality, even though she's quiet as she interacts with people more she opens herself more to the people around her, as well deep down hoping to give back the kindness she's given right back to the people that she made connections with. One important thing I wish to note, though yes Jiayi's quiet personality does make her look non-brave, it doesn't affect her doing duties she's given and the tasks she does, in fact after reading biography section about her you'll see she's willing to do hard things to protect or preserve someone she holds dear to her heart, that's what I think makes them uniquely stand out from others.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
While it's correct that Jiayi's a quiet type it wouldn't negatively impact in doing her duties. Jiayi is an open-minded individual, with respect to value that professionalism has on carrying out her Law Enforcement duties. She grants great respect to her co-workers, higher or not, and she always shows a confident smile in the public zones. When handling her vowed duties as an Officer of the force she maintains absolute composure, awareness and open-mind, whether it's during a Department meeting, simple patrol or a more risky incident.

In a casual interaction, although given a tiny relief from her duties she still maintains a quiet, not much sociable attitude, you could say basically working as an officer grants her confidence in social interactions. That doesn't mean she'd wish to stay in this introvert mindset all the time, no far from it! At some point she'd start being more outgoing as she gets to know a person better, finally even feeling clear to come to them to interact with no hesitation!

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Jiayi's view is no different than from an hard-working, properly behaved cop. She regards her co-workers with respect, care and courtesy, she always takes their advise into consideration and listens to those above her, as by experience it's pretty obvious they have far greater knowledge than she does. Being a responsible member of the Police Department means that growing relations with fellow co-workers is an important factor to police's working environment, and Jiayi follows that belief regardless any argument against it. She'd treat everyone equally, though she may know few cops better than others that doesn't mean she'd favor any of them, absolutely not.

A piece of KPD's roots that binds the whole faction together as a whole is teamwork, through it police managed to take down one of the most fierce criminal organizations that dominated Karakura for long time. Jiayi well knowing that fact gives full trust into her co-workers, as the identity of the whole Karakura Police Department relies on teamwork, without it, KPD wouldn't be the same.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
When reading this application you can clearly see Jiayi as someone who would be a follower, and that's true. Everyone starts from somewhere, right? Jiayi if she became a Cadet wouldn't have much of experience regarding leading Law Enforcement forces, or anything of that sort. It's though important to point out how Jiayi's mind works, if you read carefully it shows that she's a clever person that can take time into understand things, she takes notes and silently takes lessons from her previous mistakes, and so as time passes she'll be more confident in herself, thanks to training and experience gained through working under KPD one day even she can gain courage and charisma to become a leader.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
It's August 11th, 1998, our story begins in Prefecture, Kawasaki, a city 10 miles away from the capital of Japan, Tokyo. A young girl Jiayi-Ài made her appearence in the world on that day, born in a hospital on a warm sunny day. Jiayi was born to a moderate, kind and loving family, they've been known for their pleasant manners, as their family was open to society, however, unlike parents, siblings and relatives Jiayi hasn't been so sociable, most times during family gatherings she'd sit quietly, she didn't have many friends to play around with, the reason for her introvert personality wasn't because of fear of socializing, no, it was because Jiayi didn't really want to know people around her, until she reached adulthood.

Being a not so talkative minority in the family didn't exasperate her parents, though some family relatives didn't even speak to her or ignored Jiayi at all in the first place, her parents were different as they loved Jiayi, more than anything, seeing this Jiayi has grown attached to her parents, caring for them more than anything. Still, Jiayi didn't progress her social skills in her life as much, instead she pursued a path of studying, even from an early age she got interested into Law Enforcement and the subject of crime organizations, it grew only with her age, as well as her love for Shintoism as lectured from an early age she grown a full-believer into it.

Now, going a bit into the future, May 17th, 2014 Jiayi got into a specialist Highschool, with the school year coming right around the corner she prepared for the studies, working mainly up with Criminology as her #1 subject. The year went smoothly for Jiayi, getting through the school with ease, finding a part-time job. Through her time in school, she took a bit of eyesight into politics, as well she took course into psychology, viewing her studies in that topic as something that could help her in career with Law Enforcement. She took courses into shintoism too. She looked at her career possibilities, could a life as a Shrine Maiden work for her as she's interested in the idea of a quiet life within the monasteries or a life as a Law Enforcer that protects the city from crime? We'll see what the future has for her.

It's August 11th, 2016 with Jiayi finally grown up to adulthood, hooray! After graduating from school year later, Jiayi took the approach to fly away somewhere, her eyes shifted towards Karakura, remote island off the coast of Japan, surrounded by Pacific Ocean the town's shrouded with mystery about spirits, the events in history like "Otori Corruption" have put a lot of interest into mind of young Misono, on the outside the Karakura island did look like a place filled with harmony, so after much consideration Jiayi left off, saying goodbye to her parents, still remaining in contact with them as she travelled to the airport, flying over to Karakura.

After few hours of flight Jiayi has finally reached her destination, Karakura. After a bit of stay in the public houses Jiayi earned enough yen to purchase an apartment, after few days of getting familiar with the tiny island Jiayi has decided to finally finish off her studying, and pursue her future careers. . . Let's see where the fate takes her.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, simply no. Carrying a leathal blade such as a pocket knife is a felony and the perpetrator shall be charged with possession of illegal weaponry, given the righteous jail time and bailing sentence as the law says.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Cough Syrup
Melatonin
Iron supplements
Paracetamol
Multivitamins

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Seeing this incident I'd act quickly, make sure my body-cam is recording, as it should as always, alarming my fellow comrades about the situation in a short sentence on the radio as after that I'd instantly try my best to restrain the offender, if they attempted to strike back I'd use any sort of non-leathal force against them to successfully take down the opponent, with back-up arriving and the wrongdoer cuffed I'd make sure the victim's alright, taking care of their physical wounds and let them be taken away by EMS for proper treatment.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
In this situation, my actions would be defined by what was happening in the moment, if the cop was fighting against let's say one individual with a blunt weapon, or with any type of object, I'd simply take out my taser and fire off a stun shot at the culprit, no hesitation and no backing down. With them down, I'd call back-up immediately and process their arrest, controlling the background around me as well.

If an individual wielded a sharp weapon, or a group of individuals did so, most commonly called as a gang I'd press CODE 0 as quickly as possible, seeing as the numbers aren't within my favor and I'd need back-up immediately prepared with all forms of take downs needed, after doing so I'd remain at a far away distance than them, while keeping their attention at me instead of co-worker, trying to take their focus off the wounded fellow officer, with back-up arriving and the numbers increasing I'd incancipate the individuals immediately, or in a more efficientive way use leathal force on them, if I have the proper equipment to do so.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Quickly after learning about the corruption involving a co-worker I'd straight up report the incident to the chief higher-up of the KPD, Commissioner himself, as well as all the information regarding it. After that, I'd keep the incident a secret, not speaking about it under any circumstances. If the corrupted officer turned out to be a higher-up of the Department I'd seek a first and foremost consultation with the Commissioner, doing what I'd do in case of the regular cop's misconduct. After all that, I'd leave up how to investigate this matter to the Commissioner and his trusted team, unless they appoint me in search of the evidence against the false Law Enforcement Officer, however, if the cop in question so happened to expose himself in any shape or form I'd make sure to provide that proof too.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Quick no with a fine for the bribery, I'm no corruptable officer, no amount of money can sway me any way, let's see how they feel now after having to pay for a single unlawful sentence said.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES