mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Change the way players reply to suggestions.

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
yonio already said all my points sorry my bro
just dont +1 / -1 in suggestions u cant control everyone
As much as I’d love to see people explain their points, sometimes things are already stated and repeating it would just be …. yeah, no good. Hell, I’m one of those people who just say ‘—1/+1’ but only thanks to the fact that people already said what I wanted to. Plus, can you really control an entire playerbase? Didn’t think so.
— 1

I understand that and I am perfectly fine with everyone not following as it's not me trying to enforce it; I'm really just trying to get the attention of people who are reading/skimming over this, to think further on how they are replying to a suggestion and put some effort on their answers rather than just giving an automatic +1/-1.

Hope this makes sense.

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I understand that and I am perfectly fine with everyone not following as it's not me trying to enforce it; I'm really just trying to get the attention of people who are reading/skimming over this, to think further on how they are replying to a suggestion and put some effort on their answers rather than just giving an automatic +1/-1.

Hope this makes sense.
That makes sense, yes!

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
תמונה של WhatsApp‏ 2023-12-13 בשעה 19.54.28_a41ec4e7.jpg

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
the monkey shows my opinion without speaking

bc I can
what a well constructed and reasonable reply to something that you should have thought through before posting!

this totally contradicts the entire nature of this suggestion, gold star

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
the monkey shows my opinion without speaking

bc I can
I genuinely don't know what could've provoked you to send a monkey under my reply [Still (indirectly calling me a Monkey) In my eyes]. But out of respect for not trying to start an argument Ima drop it.

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Let's calm down in this threat. Remember to be civil and not post things that may come across as hateful or provocative. Thanks guys!

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I think the suggestions threads should be locked so that only I, philbertman42, can reply on them (my opinion is the only important one).

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I genuinely don't know what could've provoked you to send a monkey under my reply [Still (indirectly calling me a Monkey) In my eyes]. But out of respect for not trying to start an argument Ima drop it.
my bro I didnt call u a monkey or tried to start an arguement calm down LOL
it was the first photo I sawwhen I opened my downloads
1704749251330.png

Users who are viewing this thread