mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Change the way players reply to suggestions.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
-1 can u explain more on this i didnt understand
Some of the player base don't really pay mind to what they say. I can understand someone going "-1" without elaborating (because I do that) or going "-1 I don't like this". That's different, but sometimes people will reply with genuinely rude comments without a care for if the comment in question is kind/actually helpful

The amount of times I've seen someone just straight up drop a rude bomb on a post for 0 reason is upsetting

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Some of the player base don't really pay mind to what they say. I can understand someone going "-1" without elaborating (because I do that) or going "-1 I don't like this". That's different, but sometimes people will reply with genuinely rude comments without a care for if the comment in question is kind/actually helpful

The amount of times I've seen someone just straight up drop a rude bomb on a post for 0 reason is upsetting
thank you nylu, with the best explanation i could ask for :P

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
Absolutely. Criticism is meant to be constructive in nature, not destructive. If you've nothing valuable to add, why bother commenting?
THIS.

I completely agree, but like everyone has said, it'd be hard for mods to monitor, plus it's online. . People online are going to be douchey weather you like or not, I agree that building criticism is a good way to help someone fix their mistakes, and I think that people need to be "kinder" when attempting to criticize someone, but like I said, you cannot control how people respond.

For example; I post skins on the RPH skins channel and I ask for criticism since I'm still trying to expand my creativity and ways I shade/etc. skins. . Though this hasn't happened, I understand that people have the ability to be like - "Oh damn, that actually sucks." If someone did reply to my skin like that, I'd probably reply asking - "Oh? Could you explain to me what looks bad about it." And that'd help me grow. .

What I'm saying is people who make suggestions and then someone replies with "-1, No." Or something similar to that, don't get mad at them for not giving a reason. You could either drop it or just ask them why they say that. Simple. And- If someone is being toxic, you can always report them.

anyways, professional yapper signing off

(dont mind my grammar)

Poseter

Level 12
Poseter
Poseter
Omega+
sometimes i just go through them and don't exactly have a reasoning, it could either just be a really bad suggestion or a really good one and I don't have reason behind why I think that way.

Users who are viewing this thread