mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Changing an Item

The Toy Katana "Murasame" do you think it could be changed to a real Katana because people on SRP when I walk around with it either ask "is that a Custom?" or "isn't that a real Katana?" and at this point I think it should just be a real Katana, I bought it way back when it was decently popular and I only know of Me and one of person having it but it doesn't seem to have many people to have it.
So do you think it can be changed into a Real Katana? I can pay extra Yen in game to buy it as if it was a Real Katana, I already bought it for 100k in the past.

Attachments

• Screenshot (401).png
    Screenshot (401).png
    999.8 KB · Views: 22
  • gfhgfhfhgfhf.png
    gfhgfhfhgfhf.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 21

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
+1 it really does look like a legit katana. Every time I see it I have to take a double take.

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+

No item should be changed just because it looks like a katana, not only is it unfair for those who spend their money on a real one, its also a toy that a lot of people have. so making it a real one out of the blue would give everyone a real one meaning its basically an unfair thing to do.
If you really wish to buy weapons you can join the
Official SRP Crime Discord and see when a black market dealer is online and buy one from them.

MissStealYoManz

Level 12

No item should be changed just because it looks like a katana, not only is it unfair for those who spend their money on a real one, its also a toy that a lot of people have. so making it a real one out of the blue would give everyone a real one meaning its basically an unfair thing to do.
Official SRP Crime Discord and see when a black market dealer is online and buy one from them.
maybe have it removed from everybody and give them a notification to pay a certain amount of money to get the real one or change the design to look less real cuz not many people have the katana very rare few people have it...

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
maybe have it removed from everybody and give them a notification to pay a certain amount of money to get the real one or change the design to look less real cuz not many people have the katana very rare few people have it...
Removing it from everyone and giving them a notification to pay more to get it back is 1. Unfair as they paid for it and to get it back they need to pay more for a real weapon that can get them arrested. 2. It takes a very long time to remove ot from all players because you don't know who has it and where. Some store it in their apartments, some store it in a hidden chest, some just keep it and 3. Its still an unfair advantage seen as there are plenty and plenty more toy katanas that look real so why not change them too? I still don't think its a good idea. But that doesn't mean it will get denied. Or that we don't appreciate you giving suggestions.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

When an item is placed in game, that's it, that's the item. Changing the name will only happen if there's a mistake in it and its in the hands of the original owner. Considering the item is already public, there will be no change as it would be too hard to individually track down each item and change it as MrSharkyJR stated, doesn't matter if you pay extra in game, now own the item yourself, etc. The item was placed in game as a toy.

Items being implemented with the name too doesn't help, to regain and restore items they have to be placed in game with a name.

Toy Sword "Name" becomes toyswordname

If you try to restore a renamed item without knowing the original name... well, lets just say you're not getting that item back. We could change the model to make the item look less toy like! but you'd probably still have a hell of a time trying to have it happen.

Tl;DR : No, it causes way too much confusion in the custom chain

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you'd like a real sword there are plenty in the black market!

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
its a....toy replica... its supposedto

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Agreed for the above reasons stated,

also imagine owning a toy katana and logging in one day and suddenly ur a gangrper and the police are chasing you because you suddenly own a real katana

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
didn't they say that they would pay the extra too? hmmmmm... they did!
I don't think you understand the point. No item should be changed only bc it looks real or not.

Also, there is no need to put on a sarcastic tone.

Last edited:

Lizalopod

Level 130
While i Definetly would not endorse making toy katanas into real ones, I feel like there should be a way to identify them much more easily. Maybe an addition to your description which says what item you are holding would suffice!

-1 for the idea and execution, but this is an issue that show be tackled in another way imo

kettlesip

Level 8
kettlesip
kettlesip
Omega+
A general rule of customs is that it cannot be change once its status becomes implemented, I think!

The only option I can see is getting a custom for black katana weapon. I am aware that it might not be possible making a direct copy of how the toy looks, you can always try asking if you can add additional details to make it look slightly different.

Lolz

Level 6
As it seems like a good idea it wouldn't work first off someone who has a toy will now have a real weapon, what if they dont want a real weapon? Making people pay more would just be flat out stupid, they already own the item why pay more? Also it would be flat out stupid to change something that was already made? it would be a waste of time.

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
No no, I think that we should embrace this in another way! I think that they should make a new katana and put it in the black market for variaty, and kpd won't even know if it's real or not, thus making another reason for them to search you: if you have a fake sword or katana!

mwahaha
We can already do that, no reason for that to change. I already made a suggestions before about toys looking to real, you can see that here

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
not really a feedback + toy customs are silly + pretty sure customs can't be changed at all for any reason except if it's to do with model size + try dming mike

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable

Agreed, but the greenies would lose it to cops LMFAOO

FancyLyricz

Level 3
I think this would make things quite messy. Not only would it be extremely difficult to remove this item from everyone but people sell these custom toys for many different prices, if someone were to have bought it for less or for more than the original selling price it'd be unfair. This would also somewhat tie into receiving an item OOCly as those with the item wouldn't be getting it through a BMD.

Beanfart

Level 13
-1 We don't need everyone in Karakura to be walking around with a katana suddenly. Imagine all the good upstanding citizens getting arrested because they weren't aware of the change

Users who are viewing this thread