mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ChaoticIdiots Teacher Assistant application

ChaoticIdiot

Level 0
OOC Section

IGN: RainyLight

School Employee Role you are Applying for: Teaching Assistant

How often do you log on?: I am constantly trying to be active on SRP. I am on the server roughly, 2-3 hours a day. But due to thunder causing blackouts in my city I lose time to join.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, it is Egg#6843

Do you have a microphone?: No

Have you ever been banned?: If yes when and why?:
No, I have never been banned. I am aware of the server’s rules and I do not plan to break them.

Can you ensure that you will often come on?: Yes, I’ll be as active as I can, checking the forums daily and using my free time on SRP. It is my favorite roleplay server due to its complexity and originality.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I am aware that this role takes responsibility and maturity. There are consequences if it doesn’t get treated seriously and I’ll avoid that matter as best as possible.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A role of a Teaching Assistance, is in the name. They help teachers in lessons and assist in supervision. In class, a Teaching Assistance should make sure all students behave and meet the school’s standards. If the student does not have the right attitude in class, Teaching Assistance must help the teacher discipline the student. Immaturity and a bad attitude must not be tolerated on school grounds. They must help reunite students if there is a group activity where students are struggling to communicate with others. Sometimes, Teaching Assistance assists in marking with the teacher for faster results. In conclusion, a Teaching Assistant is another higher up to make a better experience for the teacher’s job.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have no experience performing with the teaching roleplay, however, I have studied other teacher assistants of what they do, and I have friends who are in teaching roleplay, so I have a handful of knowledge on what to do.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am familiar with my desired job. They work in the education system; schools, childcare, universities/colleges, and just learning support in general. They are additional help in class, making the teacher’s life a bit easier, having another adult watching over the class. It is their responsibility to make the school a safer and better experience for both staff and students.

Situations

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would stay calm but have a stern attitude. I will not let the student think that their behavior is acceptable and won’t be tolerated. I would ask them in a professional manner to watch their language and give him/her a warning. I expect the student to sincerely apologize, however, if that is not the case I will manually ask them to, it will teach them basic human communication and manners. People make mistakes because that’s human so I would just give them a warning. However, if the student doesn’t learn his/her lesson and continues with this sort of vulgar profanity, I will give him/her detention.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: It honestly depends on the situation, if it is slightly risky, I would accept it and fulfill the School Principal’s request, anything for the safety of the school and my colleagues. However if I believe the job is too dangerous for me or I’m not fit for the job, I will privately speak to the School Principal and say as a teaching assistant I’m fit for the role. and that maybe someone with more experience can be able to do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would confront them and politely inform them that this sort of behavior as a school employee is not acceptable on school grounds and that they should be a good example towards students who have bright futures ahead of them. If they continue with this immaturity, I would tell the principal to deal with the situation.

IC Section

Applicant Name:
Kimoto Hisoka

Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

The motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining Karakura is so I can make the school a better learning experience for students. I hope I become a role model for these young people soon to be adults. I would like to provide as much help I can offer for the school staff and student’s education. To me, education is very important and I will do as much as I can so students of Karakura will have the best of it.

Age (Minimum age is 25): I would like to be 27 years of age.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe that I would be a valuable asset to the school staff due to my knowledge of the role, and the fact I'm on every day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread