players online

Character Authorisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilana

Level 5
IGN: anaqx
DATE: 8/04/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Bringing back applications for mental health disorders. Why? Because now people can roleplay with a medical disorder without knowing how this disorder really works. As EMS, we see people coming to the hospital all the time with mental disorders. When they had to apply, it was easier for us to actually help them and treat them because they knew how the disorder worked. Now, anyone can roleplay with, for example, schizophrenia and get medication. This is really unrealistic as people who now do not know how the disorder works, try to roleplay with it.

Last edited:

Rebel

Level 53
IGN: anaqx
DATE: 8/04/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Bringing back applications for mental health disorders. Why? Because now people can roleplay with a medical disorder without knowing how this disorder really works. As EMS, we see people coming to the hospital all the time with mental disorders. When they had to apply, it was easier for us to actually help them and treat them because they knew how the disorder worked. Now, anyone can roleplay with, for example, schizophrenia and get medication. This is really unrealistic as people who now do not know how the disorder works, try to roleplay with it.
Well, for that kind of mental issue I believe you have to apply for as well as you can only not apply for issues like Anxiety, Depression stuff like that but schizophrenia you have to apply for believe.

Tarxan

Level 25
Agreed. I’m not even EMS anymore and I could only imagine how much of a pain in the ass this has been already. Taking away applications for mental health disorders means it can be essentially abused, and people can give themselves mental/physical health issues on the spot in order to avoid IC punishment.

I get that trying to monitor everyone was a hassle for the staff team, but it'll be even worse considering that people can take advantage of this new announcement by giving their characters mental illnesses they know very little to nothing about. Not even done for the character, but for quirk-points or even advantages for their characters.

Well, for that kind of mental issue I believe you have to apply for as well as you can only not apply for issues like Anxiety, Depression stuff like that but schizophrenia you have to apply for believe.

No, they removed authorization applications entirely. Only for languages now.

Rebel

Level 53
Agreed. I’m not even EMS anymore and I could only imagine how much of a pain in the ass this has been already. Taking away applications for mental health disorders means it can be essentially abused, and people can give themselves mental/physical health issues on the spot in order to avoid IC punishment.

I get that trying to monitor everyone was a hassle for the staff team, but it'll be even worse considering that people can take advantage of this new announcement by giving their characters mental illnesses they know very little to nothing about. Not even done for the character, but for quirk-points or even advantages for their characters.

Oh yeah, I just read that I didn’t know they updated it

Lilana

Level 5

Exactly. A lot of people say they have a mental disorder in order to get medication and sell it. When people actually had to apply, it was easier for us to make sure they wouldn't do that either.

Im6

Level 184
PENDING

- We'll get back to you with a finalized response shortly, thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread