Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+

Section One: Moon
General Information

“Repeat after me “Mal-luh-kai”
Full Name: Malachi Lee Moralez

Nicknames:
Chi - a nickname only said by family members or close friends.
Muh-lock-key - a nickname said by his coworkers when they didn't know how to pronounce his name.
Ma-lah-chee - another nickname given by him by people who didn't know how to pronounce his name.
Mal - a childhood nickname given to him to pick on him by bullies; it means 'mad' in Spanish.
Sexual Orientation: idk
Birthday: June 7th, 1997
“If anyone asks you, I’M THE OLDER ONE”
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
“fun fact, a majority of serial killers are Geminis, NTO THAT IM A SERIAL KILLER IM JUST SAYING”
Birthplace: West Garfield Park, the west side of Chicago located in North America.
Religion: Christian
Nationality: North American and Japanese
Ethnicity: Cuban and South Sundanese
“And like 25% Indonesian”
Marital Status: Taken
Languages: Spanish, English, Sundanese, Japanese In that order
“I REALLY need to learn Italian”
“My handle is like @malachimoral.”

Section Two: Mars
Personality

Positive Personality Traits

Humor - Though not everyone shares the same humor as Malachi, he loves telling jokes and making people laugh.
“Wanna hear a joke?”

Charismatic - Malachi has a way of words when he’s not nervous or overwhelmed or he just likes talking.

Optimistic - Despite everything, he tries to see the good side of anything or anyone, and tries to make anyone happy.
“In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.”

Athletic - Malachi frequently swims, surfs, and jogs.

Loyal - Malachi pledges his loyalty to his friends and family. He would never betray them.

Logical Intelligence - Malachi is an extremely smart male. He’s book smart.

Energetic- Malachi is always on the move, whether it’s him doing spins while running or moving a bit while talking to someone; this also applies when he just randomly goes off-topic.

Negative Personality Traits
Overthinking - Malachi has a tendency to overthink situations, whether that is a good thing or bad thing depends on the situation.

Social Ignorance - Despite being book smart, Malachi has a hard time picking up social cues; mostly romantic.
“Not my fault they’re not clear!…”

Clumsy - He tends to trip over himself, or run into walls when he’s not paying attention.

Dependence - Malachi is overall an independent adult but he tends to rely on his sister too much. But he’s working on improving this.
“I’m not dependent, it’s called “I need a reminder to take my meds.”

Innocence - He only sees the good in people, and maybe that’s the optimist in him, but he truly believes that there's good in people. Probably something to do with his past around his father.

Lousy Liar - When Malachi is a terrible liar when it comes to normal social interaction. Though as bad of a liar he seems like, Malachi actually at some points fakes his nervousness when telling simple lies; just to give off the appearance that he is a bad liar.

Stubborn - Malachi doesn’t really like being wrong. He much rather is correct about something, or nothing at all.
“What the fuck? how?? The fuck is this SLANDER,”

Inconvenient Memory - He tends to forget things, or even events, just a little help will jog his memory.

Quirks

Mumbling - Sometimes when Malachi continues to talk about topics he enjoys, he tends to mumble or just spew words out his mouth, whether they make sense or not to the person listening.

Rubbing His Nose - For some odd reason, Malachi rubs his nose randomly during conversations.
“I don’t do this.”

Pacing - Though a symptom of his ADHD, he still tends to pace, whether when he’s interrogating suspects or just walking around.

Fidgeting - Malachi can’t stand still sometimes. If he’s standing still while talking to you; consider yourself lucky or he’s just in a very calm mood.

Yelling - Malachi hates yelling, he finds it too harsh. If he’s yelling, consider him pissed off at something or actually scared. Though he doesn't really care if others yell.
“It’s just unnecessary sometimes.”

Stuttering - He tends to pause between his words, and even tends to confuse his words or letters when talking, especially when he’s nervous.

Fears

Autophobia - The fear of being alone
Thanatophobia - The fear of losing someone you love
Oneirophobia - The fear of Nightmares

Section Three: Mercury
Appearance

Height: 6' feet
Weight: 131 lbs
Body Type: Mesomorphic Athletic built
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Type: Curly 3B - 3C
Skin tone: Fitzpatrick IV Skin Type (Almond Tan complexion)

Physical Description

Malachi would have dimples dotting his cheeks when he gave his signature smile, along with freckles scattered all over his face as if someone flicked his face with a paintbrush. He would have an undercut fade, with his curls on the top of his head and some covering his face. Moving on to his eyes, unlike his sister his left eye would be a deep green, while his right eye would be a soft brown mixed with green; giving a hazel complexion. His top lip would be a nice tan complexion while his bottom lip was a nice shade of pink. He would have a defined jawline, pairing with his rectangle-shaped head. He would give off the appearance of a babyface, looking a bit younger than he is. Looking at the left side of his face, you’d see a long scar starting below his eye and going down his left cheek. Onto towards his chest, you would see a simple scarred over a stabbed wound, and towards the right side of his chest would be an ax stab wood.

/setdesc &6[M.M] &o&7would stand 6' and would have dark brown hair to pair with his wavy curls. His face would be decorated with freckles, and would have a defined jawline to pair with his distinct eyes.

/setdesc &6[M.M] &7would stand at 6', having dark brown curls, and his face scattered freckles. He'd have a bandage on the left side of his face and appearing to be wearing a female DC jacket. Lifting up his jacket, you'd see his chest covered in bandages.

&6[M.M] &7stood at 6' with a head full of dark brown curls and had freckles scattered among his face. A large scarred slash appeared on the left cheek. He'd be wearing a female DS jacket, and his eyes would have &osignificant &7dark circles.

&6[M.M] &7stands at 6' with a head full of curly brown hair and a face scattered with freckles with a faded scar appearing on his left cheek and he'd have multiple band-aids clustered on his face, neck etc. He would be wearing a female DI jacket.

Sims Reference
“I’m the best good looking male cop in the station.”

Minecraft Reference
Outfits

When seeing him, he will always be sporting a bow in the back of his head, that he stole from his sister.

Recently, Malachi has dyed his hair blond. After that he gave himself a haircut, so his hair is a bit different now until it grows back.

Equipment
Sunglasses
“They hide my eyes, not to mention I look cool.”
Two loaves of bread
A book with the signature of Matsu Masayoshi
A notebook with a list of people?
Apple Juice
A small pill bottle of Vyvanse
A rock

A rose ring
Some homemade raisin bread
A police badge reading ‘K177’
Police issued pepper spray
Glock 17

Section Four: Jupiter
Health

General Health

Malachi is an extremely athletic male, due to his college and high school years of being involved in sports; his most recent sport being the Swim-Team in College though he played American Football during his middle school years. Continuing, due to Malachi having a childhood of swimming, and surfing with his mother’s side of his family almost every weekend; Malachi is extremely fast in the water and has great lungs. He’s known for being able to stay underwater for more than four minutes. Overall physically; Malachi is a very healthy male. Though he does have a sensitivity to cold, more specifically anything under 20 degrees Fahrenheit, he starts having symptoms.

Mental Health

Malachi is an extremely happy person, as long as he has his friends and family; he’s good. Though Malachi does suffer from ADHD and due to his forgetfulness, he tends not to take his medication. If you meet Malachi, 85% chance he’s not on his meds. With this, when his happiness tanks, he does become a bit emotional and a bit irrational especially when he’s not on his medication. He’ll go on tangents about his favorite topics or not be able to articulate his words correctly.

Mental Disorders

ADHD
A mixture of Predominantly Inattentive Presentation and Predominantly Hyperactive-Impulsive Presentation

It is hard for the individual to organize or finish a task, to pay attention to details, or to follow instructions or conversations. The person is easily distracted or forgets details of daily routines. The person fidgets and talks a lot. It is hard to sit still for long (e.g., for a meal or while doing homework). Smaller children may run, jump, or climb constantly. The individual feels restless and has trouble with impulsivity. Someone who is impulsive may interrupt others a lot, grab things from people, or speak at inappropriate times. It is hard for the person to wait for their turn or listen to directions. A person with impulsiveness may have more accidents and injuries than others.” (CDC)

Night Terrors and Insomnia

Symptoms may include difficulty falling or staying asleep and not feeling well-rested.” (MAYOClinic)

A person experiencing a night terror will suddenly begin to show signs of panic and terror while sleeping such as screaming, flailing, or kicking. This is usually accompanied by other symptoms like rapid heart rate and breathing, flushing of the skin, sweating, dilation of the pupils, and tensing of the muscles.” (Sleep Foundation)

Malachi’s first-night terrors and struggle with Insomnia started when his father was wrongfully imprisoned. He’d wake up at night screaming, in a puddle of sweat with his mother ready to comfort him. Which led to a fear of sleeping at night at the age of 14. Though as the years went by he was able to get control of it, but due to recent events such as him being stabbed, and separated from his sister in a high tense situation in the sewers. His insomnia and night terrors have come back. Don’t be surprised if you see Malachi walking around with an energy drink.

"My girlfriend said I can't drink energy drinks anymore, so"
Allergies

Blueberries

He gets this allergy from his mother, he plays his allergy off as non-serious, with only a few symptoms such as a rash but, this is a very life-threatening allergy. He is only threatened when it consumes the blueberries, not touches.

Statistics

Strength
★★★☆☆

Perception
★★★★☆

Endurance
★★★★☆

Charisma
★★☆☆☆

Intelligence
★★★★☆

Agility
★★★☆☆

Luck
★☆☆☆☆

Section Four: Venus
Relations

Family

Lee Moralez Riek-Sukarsa - Father
Elena Moralez - Mother
Javier Moralez - Uncle
Alvin Junior “AJ” Riek-Sukarsa - Uncle
Mariana Javiera Moralez - Older sister
Matteo Alvin Junior Moralez - Older brother
??? - ???

Relationships
Some of these are Malachi’s inner thoughts of them and some are just OOC statements

Mariana - ALIVE
To describe the love Malachi has for Mariana would be impossible to say. Malachi literally adores his sister and if anything were to happen to her, he would be absolutely destroyed. Malachi’s twin sister is literally the better half of Malachi and he wouldn’t be whole without her.

Matteo - ALIVE
Don't tell him I told you all of this but I really consider him a sort of father figure to me. I guess I spent so much time being angry with him that I never realized I wanted to be him. Matteo has to be the best brother, anyone could ask for. When he went away to America to visit our family, I sort of felt like I had to fill his shoes, but in reality, I don't think he'd change the way I am, but rather prefer I just be myself instead of a replacement of him.

Lee - ALIVE
The first fourteen years of my childhood were bliss. Amazing in fact; I could never ask for a better father. But after he was imprisoned, I spent the rest of my teenagehood trying to search for his redemption; which I did but at what cost. I guess for a while I was a bit angry at him, if only he kept his nose out of those damn cases and not be a hero then he could have been there for me. I missed him, and the only visits I got from him were through a ballistic glass before I moved. He's trying to make up for it now, and I'm also trying too but sometimes I just wish he was there for me when I needed it.

Elena - ALIVE
If someone had to define to be the strongest woman in the world? I'd say, my mother. She's literally the definition of superman, after my father was imprisoned; she stood strong and continued to raise us to her best of abilities. I wouldn't call myself a 'mama's boy' but I adore her. Though sometimes I wish I could feel comfortable expressing my emotions to her.

Javier - ALIVE
If someone had to label a twin.. that wasn't my actual twin; It would be Javier. I look up to Javi so much, it's really annoying in fact for me. I can't find any flaws with him and I guess that's why he's my role model. I put him too much on a pedestal that perfection like that will never be obtainable for me.

AJ (Alvin Junior) - ALIVE
If you want an uncle that's like Javi but younger; that's definitely Uncle AJ. He's so cool the way he just does things and damn... He's so smart! I really wish he would visit me more often, I love just listening to him talk about his studies and his travels. He's definitely the most interesting person on earth.

Lorelei Leto - ALIVE
I’ll say it, I love her. She’s so smart and funny and honestly sees things I can’t even see. I can’t even describe how amazing she is. She truly is the one and only for me, and the love of my life.

Sean Gray - ALIVE
Sean Gray is the best friend of Malachi, though started off with a rocky start in their relationship, these two have been at the start of a beautiful friendship and also co-founders of the KPD Club “The Bouncil”.

Abraham 'Brammie' Bellerose - ALIVE
He's my role model honestly, my call sign? because of him. How I carry myself at work? because of him. He might be my age but god damn that man has himself together. He sadly left the force, but if he gave me the honor, I'll try to represent him in the KPD! Though sometimes he's a bit questionable, but I guess that's how he rolls!

Matsu Masayoshi - ALIVE
If someone asked me why I want to be an officer, I would say my father. But Matsu truly made me fall in love with the passion. The way she PEW PEWs AND THE WAY SHE LIKE RUNS AROUND AND HOLY CRAP SHE'S SO COOL. I got her signature in one of my notebooks, and even how she writes is cool!

Marion 'Captain' Masayoshi - DECEASED
Captain? I guess we have a love-hate relationship, he's too cool and won't answer my questions like "Oh Captain what's your favorite planet?" "Hey! Captain, do you want to hear a joke!" I wish he would stop being so... old? I don't know. But deep down I love him, I guess Matsu got all the cool genes.

”At least I found out his favorite planet…”
Alice Lemaire Hashirama and Zimar Liston - DECEASED, ALIVE
She's such a great friend and co-worker and gives the best advice. If I had to go on patrol with a random person... well a random person I can pick; anyways I digress. I would pick her 1000% the Same thing goes for Zimar, the both of them literally give the best advice, the most fun people around and they always keep my secrets when I tell them stuff.

John 'Wick' Wong - DECEASED
John was in my cadet wave, we trained together, went on patrols together.. I really miss him, he used to always laugh at my jokes. I really wish he was around; It honestly destroyed me when I found out the news for a while.

Levi Ocin - ALIVE
I mean he's a really cool guy BUT HE MADE ME DO LAPS EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MY SISTER'S FAULT FOR DROPPING ABRAHAM; I DON'T EVEN NEED LAPS SHE DOES BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY FAST AND SHE'S SLOW. Other than that, he's a really cool guy! He always listens to me when I talk about planets and food and stuff. I really wish he would hang out with us more; he's like Captain only younger and a bit more emo. But don't tell him I told you this!
"God, I miss that sad man"

Mako and Althena Baek - ALIVE
They're staying with us while they finish college and my father is close to their father so it's been fun. I don't wanna say I'm their parents since they already have parents, but I'm basically A COOL DAD OR UNCLE I DONT KNOW! Mako needs some refinement but like that's what parents- or uncles are for! Except he has parents, and I'm only like seven years older than both of them.

A. 'Ironside' Koji - ALIVE
Our relationship is a bit.. complicated but for now. But overall he seems like a chill dude, innocent and all.

Alek Koji - ALIVE
If cupid had a name, it would be Alek. The man saw things that even I didn't see! He honestly gives amazing advice and is overall a great friend. I'd trust him with my life. Though sometimes he acts on a bit of emotion, but it’s all from a heart of caring.

Jiho Won - ALIVE
If I'm feeling ever down I know that Jiho will always be there for me. He's helped me through some tough times, that even I didn't think I could get through alone. Not to mention he's also really funny.

Eiko Tajima - ALIVE
When entering the force, she was one of my commanding officers, that I looked up to. We had our funny jokes, more with me annoying her and all.

Amalia Fawcett - ALIVE
Sean Gray is my guy best friend, then Amalia is my girl best friend. She sometimes doesn’t get certain things like… THAT LOL MEANS LAUGHING OUT LOUD AND NOT LOTS OF LOVE, but overall I couldn’t ask for a better friend.

Ichiro Chizuru - ALIVE
ONE OF THE BOYSSS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! He's the best with advice, and such a cool guy.

Sebastian Martinez - ALIVE
ONE OF THE SPANISH BOYS YEAHHHHHHh!!!! BEST BUDDD!!!!!!! APPPA CADET!!!!!! HE'S THE FUNNIEST GUY YOU WILL EVER MEET and HE'S SO SMART. He gives Mariana a run for her money

Vera Angelica - ALIVE
The best detective partners in CRIME, literally- when she was a detective, crime was at like 0%. I know if I have a great idea for a prank, she’s in… one day I’ll get her hat back… ONE DAY!

Sebastian Aldridge - ALIVE
I never wanted to look up to my father for work, so I just always looked at Sebastian.

Section Four: Saturn
Individuality

Catch Phrases

"Wanna hear a joke?"
"Ya know"
"What's your favorite planet?"
"If you say so"

Favorites
Favorite Food - Chocolate Lava Cakes
Favorite Drink - Apple Juice
“I don’t need it anyways.”
Favorite Song - SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK Joji
”I fell in love with a certain someone with this song”
Favorite Movie - Black Panther
Favorite Planet - Jupiter
Favorite Color - Maroon
“It looks best on me!”

Quotes

“I gave him a napkin.”
“We’re investigating why your hair is gray at 30”
“Charlotte is a beautiful name.”
“Put on your seatbelt, Mariana is driving.”
“You know what! I’ll help you with them- I’m a guy so like I know guy stuff.”
“You’re kinda like Heather ya know? But- not in a bad way!”
“Is it beecauohse I’m a cop?”
“I uh guess we should get the raisin bread-”
“ATTENTION”
“NO ONE TAUGHT ME WHAT I ACTUALLY HAD TO SAY AT MY CADET TEST???.”
“BACK UP-!”

Fun Facts

- Malachi has central Heterochromia, instead of complete Heterochromia like his sister. His brown eye has a hazel look towards it.

- Malachi never wears his own jacket, and always forgets his ID at restaurants, so due to his baby-face appearance, he is almost always rejected at bars unless his sister is there to vouch for him.

- Malachi played American Football during his middle school years, and some of high school but was on the college swim team in Karakura due to his talents with surfing and his amazing lungs.

- Malachi and Mariana are Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome type twins, where basically one twin in the womb took more nutrients than the other. Mariana got more of the nutrients in the womb and explains why the twins have sensitivities to coldness or why Malachi has ADHD. Other than that, Malachi and Mariana are identical twins, that could easily switch places if disguised well enough.

- Malachi steals his sister's bows and wears them while on duty, and sometimes hairclips, just to feel closer with her.

- Malachi is a polyglot.

- Malachi and Mariana came to Karakura on an academic scholarship, but mostly to escape the news of their father's arrest.

- When Malachi and Mariana first moved to Karakura, they raised money by doing modeling as their unique features brought them a lot of attention from modeling agencies. Any extra money went to their college funds or to help Matteo with bills.

- If you ever want an idea of what high school Malachi's room looked like; it was messy, covered in post-it notes, books littering the desks, and juice boxes piled into the trash can.

- If Malachi never became a Detective due to inspiration from his father, he would have been an astronaut.

- Malachi's favorite superhero is Spider-Man then Daredevil.

- He scrunches and rubs his nose by habit.

- Malachi used to be a flirt.
Section Five: Sun
Genetics

Punnett Square Explanation of Heterochromia

On Elena’s side of the family, they carry the heterochromia gene, though it’s not present through her; It’s shown through her younger brother Javier, who has one brown eye, and a lighter shade of brown for the other eye. For Lee, his ancestry is a bit left up for a questionnaire but he does carry a recessive gene for heterochromia but again, shows his dominant gene of non-heterochromia.

Punnett Square Explanation of Eye Color

Elena’s family carries the genes of light eyes, and Lee carries the genes for brown eyes, this genetic chart is proven when their first son, Matteo is born with brown eyes but Since the children have heterochromia, Malachi and Mariana were left with a sort of mixture of their eyes.

Punnett Square Explanation of Hair Color

Elena has a sort of chestnut brown hair, and Lee has more a dark brown almost black hair; so just like their hair types, the hair colors combined though if you look a bit carefully, you can see that Mariana actually more of a chestnut brown hair color while Malachi is more on his father’s side.

Ancestry

Since Elena’s parents were born in Cuba and their whole family line is from Cuba, I’ve concluded that they were immigrants from Spain, hence the pale skin and light eyes. From Cuba, they moved to North America. Now moving on to Lee, I will confess, I messed up his genealogy path up a bit due to lack of research but I believe that Lee’s ancestry starts in Sudan, then his family migrated to Indonesia after that Lee’s father married an Indonesian woman, and they moved to America after.

Section Six: Earth
Backstory

Malachi "Lee'' Moralez was born on June 7th, 1997, with his twin sister, obviously. He was born in West Garfield Park, the west side of Chicago located in North America. He was born to a Hispanic caring but strict Hispanic mother, and a loving and caring, Father that was Austronesian which was native to the Indonesian province of West Java and Banten, but came to America as a young boy. Malachi had an older brother, named Matteo and before the tragedy; they always seemed closed but when Matteo had to take leadership in the family, they became distant, especially because Malachi always thought he was big enough to govern himself and especially his twin sister, Mariana. Growing up, Malachi had a great childhood, as his mother was a nurse and always caring for her children when he was sick; and their father was a police officer, always ready to defend the law, and tell the children stories of what went on in his day. But when Malachi and Mariana were 14, tragedy struck the family. Lee Moralez was arrested on charges of murder. It all started when their father would come home stressed about a "new" case and talk about how it seemed very suspicious. Days went on as their father continued to express concern, saying how evidence seemed to have gone 'missing'. Malachi brushed it off as any other case, his father used to tell him, but he was wrong. Lee Moralaz was charged with murder, but with little to no evidence pointing to him. All three siblings were fueled with anger, to find out the injustice their father was given. While Mariana took a more academic approach to the problem, Matteo preferred going to the streets and finding out the root of the crime, what happened. But Malachi preferred burying himself in his room, studying his father's case. It studied everything he could find about the case, his room would be decorated with sticky notes and papers would scatter everywhere. To this day, they are still working to find out what happened to his father, and who tried to pin a murder on his father. Due to this Malachi is very inquisitive and meticulous about what he does, and tends to overthink any possibilities. Though he always has his sister to reground him back to reality.

Timeline

1 - 13
Malachi lived in North America with his family.

Malachi’s father was incarcerated, and Malachi and Mariana took an internship at Karakura Middle School, with Matteo attending the high school and taking care of them in Japan

Malachi and Mariana do an internship at Karakura Police Department

Malachi and Mariana start their police training at a camp.

Malachi, Matteo, and Mariana apply to the Karakura Police Department and rise through the ranks.

Their father is released from prison from falsely arrest and sets his sights on Karakura Police Department, later becoming a Detective but retiring.

OOC Fun Fact
Almost all the members of the Moralez family’s names, all correlate to a person in The Walking Dead game. Excluding Malachi, which I’d like to say was based on a book of the Bible since their family is Chrisitan.

Disclaimers
This document will not be used icly.
The genetics section is only based on knowing the Punnett squares of the grandparents, due to that, they are not entirely accurate.
If you’re missing from the Relations section, it’s because it became too long; though I’ll update it.
That screenshot, in the beginning, is from boof boy#1000
If you aren't in relations it's because the previous version of relations got deleted so I wasn't able to re-add everyone.
THE IMAGES ARENT SUPPOSE TO BE BIG,FA IOKFJHSOFGJSHEIFJHOPFJ

Last edited:

Pascal

Level 12
i know people who will say they've dont have a favorite of something.. favorite bio right here.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
please add an extra section regarding what his sim life is like, im dying to know if he's accidently set the house on fire

Users who are viewing this thread