players online

Character biography | Parod1es being bored af

DaStickmon

Level 11
"It's crazy what desperacy can do to you"
- Jinsei Yagami キラー

"But honestly, If I could kill them again. I would..."
- Jinsei during VOD

[IC] Parts of this document would be burnt beyond repair, torn up. Or inked out.
[OOC] Any mention of the name YAGAMI would be torn, written in red, the phrase "キラー" replaces it.

Jinsei M. Yagami
-------------[ "
Mop" ]-------------

Sex: male YES PLEASE!
Sexual orientation: Bisexual

╔ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION╗
║Height:
181 CM (~5'11)
Skin colour: Olive
Hair colour: Light-brown
Eye colour: Dark-blue
║Build:
Athletic
║Hair-style:
Messy (undone)
! The information below would be inked out !

╚═══════════════════╝

GENERAL APPEARANCE:

Jinsei would be a 5'11 male, with an athletic physique. He would have slightly tanned skin and light-brown hair. He would have blue eyes.
He is commonly wearing a black jacket, which makes it impossible to see his shape, giving off the illusion he is weaker than he is.
He is commonly carrying: Nothing. Nada, he has nothing with him often
Personality disorders: Severe bipolar disorder
[Bipolar]
This effects him very strongly, resulting in violent outbursts, mood-swings, or a dissociated state, ignoring everything

He was diagnosed at age 16 at an undisclosed doctors-office, no information related to his official diagnosis can be found

RELATIONSHIPS
Their nameHayato De Medici [partner #1] | Victim #3Hai Utsukushi [partner #2] | Victim #2Hayden I****wa | Victim #3Trisha "Lynd" Taylor [Neighbor] The names of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognitionThe names of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognitionThe names of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognition
Their relationship with himLovers, Hayato would go out of his way to be nice, or try to help him with things he is doing. Feeling a mix of sorrow and true affections for JinseiAt first, she had no feelings for him. She was annoyed by him being so pushy, but she fell in love eventually. That being her first mistake. She often ignored Jinsei's calls, and frequently cheated on himNot affectionate, met him at the bar, accepted his offer to come have drinks with him. Multiple times, she had tried to report Jinhei to the chinese police. But they ignored her calls, or promised to come in the days later. But, she didn't know his real name. Being an alias instead 'Mop'The information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognitionThe information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognitionThe information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognition
His relationship with themHe was genuinely annoyed by Hayato. Wanting to kill him faster. To experiment on the corpse, as he always did. He never felt remorse for after he actually did it. Because he knew, after his 16 month jail-sentence, he didn't have a family who cared"I felt really screwed over. I went out of my way to give her love, spend time with her. In fact, her death was an accident. I never meant to kill her"
- Jinsei in an interview with chinese officials
Because of his connection with Hayden being a solid 0, he felt no remorse for taking his life. Attempting what would be known as his first torture-kill. For fun. Neighbors could hear his screams for hours.He never understood why he hated her so much. But he did, so when he left. He stabbed her in the stomach as a parting gift. The information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognitionThe information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognitionThe information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognition
Extra informationHayato was his first real victim, he didn't know what to do with the body so he burned it. He knocked him out with a pan during a fake outburst, then cut his Carotid artery with a kitchen-knifeOne day, he was waiting for hours for her to come back, crying in his room, when she did. She only came for her boots however, so Jinsei let her come in. Later, he killed her with a fireaxe, 3 blows to the head. The police arrived too late, he didn't own the apartment he was in. And he was masked. The only details of the murder being: 5'11, muscular male. Due to him covering his tracks, and the police-force's negligence, she could not get rid of him fast enough. She was taken to the hospital shortly after. With no evidence besides the word of a crazy lady with a record of self harm and diagnosed Schizophrenia, even if the police knew his name. They likely wouldn't have actedThe information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognitionThe information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognitionThe information of the 4th, 5th, and 6th victims would be burned off beyond recognition

ONE LAST TAPE COULD BE FOUND. AN INTERVIEW WITH HIM

Mop:
What is it?
Interviewer: Why did you do it? You Tortured [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] to death!? Why
Mop: Honestly, It was an obsession. I wanted to do it, so badly... So I did it, and when I did I could go for about 1 month without killing someone. At least, until now
Interviewer: Do you feel these outbreaks -
Mop would see the microphone, and the recording devices. Leaping over the table, assaulting the person interviewing. Sounds of fighting and yells could be heard
The tape cuts short.

[!] Information about his family, place of birth, and backstory would be ripped off. With one message "罪人には家族がいない" - Sinners have no family written in japanese. In english, the phrase "SINNERS COME FROM HELL" would also be written.

[OOC] this has nothing to do with me being lazy... kinda

Users who are viewing this thread