“You see, every cloud has a silver lining.”

[ I ]
Basic Information

First Name:
Riven

Surname:
Morgan

Nicknames:
Morgan, Riv (only people that are close to her call her by that nickname)

Date of birth:
1. December 2001

Pronouns:
She/Her

Nationality:

French/Russian

Race:
Human

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

[ II ]
General Appearance

Height:
5'5 (169 cm)

Weight:
132,27 lbs. (60 kg)

Appearance:
Riven is a young woman of normal weight. She has brown hair, piercing hazel eyes and her pale skin is almost as white as porcelain.
Additionally she has a big crimson snake tattoo on her hip.
Personality:
Riven is a rather complicated person. She likes to be the center of attention, but also doesn't. She is chatty and also not. If she likes someone, that person knows it and so does everyone else. And I mean "like" in the sense of friendship. She's more crazy and talkative when she's surrounded by friends. But there are times when her social anxiety gets the best of her and she goes silent for a while. Fortunately for her friends, she can be cheered up in a matter of seconds - if they are real friends.
Currently moving back to her hometown. But her brother Cain will move to Karakura.

Equipment:
a book, a phone and pepper spray

[ III ]
Extra Information

Hobbies:
Reading, hanging out with friends, listening to music, writing stories, volleyball

Dislikes:
Cold weather, liars, toxic people, drunks

Addictions:
None

Disorders:
Social anxiety

Family & Friends:
She made some great friends at her former school. They are now her best friends and they talk to each other every day, even after Riven moved away. On the weekends, they usually get together and talk about everything that happened during the week in between. Riven loves her friends as they have grown attached and became more like a real family. Unfortunately, Riven's parents do not provide her with the attention she has always wanted. Her mother is always busy at work, while her father is overseas working the job that he always dreamed of doing - most of the time. He is a professional airline pilot and returns home only occasionally. All this made Riven feel a lack of closeness to her parents.
But the bond to her friends and her brother grew stronger because of this.

Some photos:
novaskin-wallpaper-letsgothere.jpgnovaskin-wallpaper-hangingout.jpgnovaskin-wallpaper-picnic.jpgnovaskin-wallpaper-aroundtheglobefrance.jpg

[ IV ]
Riven's Backstory:

11 years ago:

"You forgot we have a daughter, didn't you?!" Riven's mother yelled at her husband. He looked at her, with exhaustion, and shook his head. "No, I haven't. But just imagine how good we would have if I were to take this job!" he said and gestured with his arms. "I'm tired of constantly living in this dull life. Out there is where the music plays, not behind a mere office desk!" he continued. Riven's mother was no longer able to listen to this gibberish. She turned to the door and spotted the 7 year old Riven right in front of her. She was in her pajamas, standing there and rubbing her tired eyes. "Why are you fighting?" she asked, pointing her finger at both of them. Her mother's eyes welled up with tears then, turning to her husband one last time that evening, she raised her voice, " There, this is what happens. You have woken up the little one! Very well, just do whatever you want, but don't you come crawling back when it all goes south!"

1 years ago:

"Have a great time at work later, Mom!" shouted Riven while leaving the house. Out front, her friends were eagerly waiting for her. "Hey Riv. All set for your first tattoo? Gosh, I'm super hyped!" stated Jack, one of her best friends, putting his arm 'round her shoulder. As she nodded, her friends laughed cheerfully. All together, they arrived at the tattoo shop. " Alright, gentleman and lovely ladies. Which one will I give a tattoo to?" inquired the tattoo artist, taking a keen look at the teenagers, or rather, young adults.

Time jump

With the tattoo appointment over, Riven then spent the rest of the day with her friends. For it was the last remaining time she could enjoy with them before moving. After all, the following day was set to be moving day. The change of the residence. Like usual, her father was busy with work, so Riven's friends came to lend a hand to her and her mother in loading the moving truck. " Many thanks to you all, my sweethearts. Be well and don't you dare I hear you screwing up on your studies. I do wish you success and we'll see each other sometime. Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and hop in the car. Riven, you are expected to be in the car seat next to me within a couple of minutes," said her mother as she said goodbye to Riven's friends. Yet, Riven did no longer listen to what she was saying. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she hugged her friends one by one. " You guys, I never wanted to leave you!" she huffed, while wiping away her streaming tears. "Neither do we, you know. Think of it in a positive way, though! All of us are going to call you every weekend and we're going to visit you as soon as we can!" encouraged Stephanie, while patting Riven's shoulder. Sniveling, Riven nodded before saying goodbye for one last time. She hopped in the moving truck and waved to her friends before the trip set off.

Now:

"I'm going to school now!" shouted Riven und sliped into her shoes.

[...]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread