mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Character Discussion Question : Opinions on Onrain?

RhiaBee

Level 1
RhiaBee
RhiaBee
This is mainly a question for people who just want to flesh out their characters with bits of trivia. I plan to make more questions like this soon!
Mara/Kei personally thinks it's pretty cool despite the amount of toxicity and cyberbullying they see. He does his best to be positive on it so that he's at least nice online

obey me real.jpg

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Marilyn Tominaga: She thinks it's nice, though the rampant toxicity and people just... literally admitting to crimes on there is pretty bad. She tries her best to be positive to everyone she interacts with, especially those that seem to be going through a rough patch.

Jason Anderson: He isn't the most active on Onrain, mostly to interact with his sibling and post photos sometimes. He also monitors some of the student's behaviors with each other to make mental notes on who to keep an eye on during school hours. He is deeply disappointed in the cyberbullying, and wishes there were more he could do to prevent it, but his jurisdiction ends at the school gates.

Birdie

Level 13
Ava Hanasaki: Loves social media. Sees ONRAIN as an opportunity to network and advertise herself and the business she's trying to build in Karakura. She plans to join ONRAIN, but... maybe after it gains its footing and can be known for more than trolling or cyberbullying.

Scarlet Hunter: Would like to participate in the wild west Tumblr-ish insanity. But hasn't made an account. She's afraid a new, active social media page will allow someone to find her.

hikigato

Level 9
Saiki Morozov's Personal Opinions on Onrain:

"Eh. . . Onrain's alright, I guess. I don't really use it, but I've been seeing it's just a bunch of thirst pics or just random-ass photos that serve no purpose but just to be there. I never really use it anymore, and I need something that actually delights me. . . not that anything can, anyway."

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Atlas Edgeworth:
He rarely uses it though he thinks its nice to keep up with what's happening in town by looking at certain profiles like the news and so on since he doesn't talk to many people about activities other then their health since he's a surgeon. But otherwise sees no purpose for it.

Angelo Rizal:
Loves its, often use it to communicate with his partner Rozu when he isn't in town and to also keep up with what's happening in town as well. Thinks its a great way to keep communication with people.

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Yáng T. Zî Hán: doesn't give a care about onrain, she's a young person but an old soul. She finds social media pointless, just another form of popularity.

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
*** EscapingReality [Grade-12] Felix "FJ" Tuyet Jouh says "Oh, OnRain? I- I think it's funny to look at other people's posts... they use some filter to make it look like... weird- It's like- smooth and not blocky... it kinda pains me... That's my only complaint!"

*** EscapedReality [Grade-12] Fabrizia 'Zia' Otogi-Jouh says "Eh, I don't use it much... I don't think that it's needed."

*** EscapingReality [Grade-12] Fabricious Rein Erikson-Jenson says "I get to stalk my boyfriend on here, so like."

*** EscapingReality [Grade-12] Sammi Ouie Skylar-Sanbuono says "I can't read... what do you want me to say? It's fun? It's not, I have to use TTS and its voice is ANNOYING!"

Mialyansa

Level 58
[Grade-12] Daniel Minaya "Mina" says: Dawg its complicated"(•‸•)". Onrain is not a known site amongst websurfers, like a small subreddit in matters of size. Some people are nice and post cool content, others aren't and go for the cringiest drama I have ever seen"(ㆆ ⌓ ㆆ)". Another fact I want to cover is that there are so many multiaccounts, don't worry Im gonna make sure they dissapear, yes all by myself and some extra help "[⎚◡⎚]". Going on with the account theme, I think that companies and some government institutions should use it to inform citizens about stuff"(◡ₒ◡)". But all in its an small site with so much potential"☜(•ᴗ•☜)". I would like the devs to fix some bugs and fix some issues"(•ₒ•)".

Users who are viewing this thread