Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
IGN: 3Eco
DATE: 3/6/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Taking the timer off /setage

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
The existence of the timer makes no sense, if you're able to change your description whenever you want, rp name whenever you want then why wouldn't you be able to change your character's age? it just makes it a lot harder to change characters after a certain amount of time. the purpose of the timer is to stop people from changing characters constantly but people don't need /setage to change characters constantly. if not getting rid of the timer completely please lower the time so its only a day people have to wait and not two weeks.

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+

The /setage timer is there to stop spam and constantly change your age every two seconds.

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
+1
I think making the timer be a day or two would be more suitable. There are many situations where people have to change characters due to them being jailed or maybe situations that they cant play them for a few days, but when it comes time to be able to play them again you still have to wait because you cant change your set age and then you have to contact staff about it- which I'm sure the entire reason for the plugin was to get rid of the constant requests to staff members. I'm sure there are many MANY other situations that this may cause problems in, not just the two I mentioned above.

I can however understand its so people don't change their characters back to back every 10 minutes- for whatever reason they may have. . So I think a day or two, maybe even three! would be just fine for the timer. I think 2 weeks is stretching it by a long shot.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+

The /setage timer is there to stop spam and constantly change your age every two seconds.
if that's your concern then again just lower the timer to a day, there's no reason it should be two weeks.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
+1 As someone who owns an adult account and need to switch characters over to said account i need this

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
if that's your concern then again just lower the timer to a day, there's no reason it should be two weeks.
True, in my pov at first you said to stop the timer completely. But if you're saying to lower it down, then that part would be a +1

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
+1
sure, this kinda is needed cause what if you need to change character's ages and you dont have different accounts. I kinda want this just because of the fact I want to change my character's ages at some points. I do not want to wait a week just to change an age.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Lower the cool down for it. Don't remove it entirely. I feel like people would be a little too crazy with it if the cool down was gone.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
NEUTRAL

Timer has recently been reduced to one week as of now. Otherwise, I have no opinion regarding this feedback.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Timer has recently been reduced to one week as of now. Otherwise, I have no opinion regarding this feedback.
It's been over a week since ive changed my character's age due to switching characters and it still says I have a week left until I can change it. So i don't think they changed the timer (or its broken)

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1 As someone who owns an adult account and need to switch characters over to said account i need this
+1
I think making the timer be a day or two would be more suitable. There are many situations where people have to change characters due to them being jailed or maybe situations that they cant play them for a few days, but when it comes time to be able to play them again you still have to wait because you cant change your set age and then you have to contact staff about it- which I'm sure the entire reason for the plugin was to get rid of the constant requests to staff members. I'm sure there are many MANY other situations that this may cause problems in, not just the two I mentioned above.

I can however understand its so people don't change their characters back to back every 10 minutes- for whatever reason they may have. . So I think a day or two, maybe even three! would be just fine for the timer. I think 2 weeks is stretching it by a long shot.
+1 and I mainly agree with these two reasons. I also have an adult account and try to play different characters frequently to ensure they don't go inactive - but they are also of all different age ranges. I personally like the idea of atleast a day or two, not a full week! I set my age to 38 for a day because my friend came back after getting unbanned and I wanted to rp with them. But then I realized I couldn't age it back down, so I had to wait 14 days it was a true annoyance. Now I'm scared to switch between ages.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

I don't even see what spam-changing an age could really do if it's used for avoidrp then it's already warnable. Otherwise, I think we should let people change their characters freely. Changing your characters every few minutes can already be done with /rpname (WHICH HAS NO COOLDOWN), so if we limit anything, it should probably be the ability to change your name.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1

I don't even see what spam-changing an age could really do if it's used for avoidrp then it's already warnable. Otherwise, I think we should let people change their characters freely. Changing your characters every few minutes can already be done with /rpname (WHICH HAS NO COOLDOWN), so if we limit anything, it should probably be the ability to change your name.
Exactly, its the same thing with descriptions

Users who are viewing this thread