mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

character help?

shingojiraaa

Level 1
hi! i have no idea if this is the correct place to put this or not but how do i make a character/change my ingame name? i looked on the rules and it says you cant be older or younger than your character, the server says my character is 13 and in 7th grade, im 18 and a senior (i graduate in june) how do i possibly change this if i can? sorry if this is in the wrong forum its been years since i played minecraft on PC so im still relearning lol

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
The rule I believe you're referring to is this-
4.4 You cannot be older, or younger than your IC age.
Essentially, it means that your character can only be the age that it is specified to be. For example, if your character's age is 13, then your character cannot be any other age other than 13. It's just so that players don't roleplay as ages that they don't have access to (for example, an 18 year old saying they're 20). TBH the rule is written in a confusing way.

You can be any age IRL and play any aged character in-game. For instance, I'm 21 IRL and have a 17 year old character.

shingojiraaa

Level 1
The rule I believe you're referring to is this-

Essentially, it means that your character can only be the age that it is specified to be. For example, if your character's age is 13, then your character cannot be any other age other than 13. It's just so that players don't roleplay as ages that they don't have access to (for example, an 18 year old saying they're 20). TBH the rule is written in a confusing way.

You can be any age IRL and play any aged character in-game. For instance, I'm 21 IRL and have a 17 year old character.
that makes sense with how you put it lol, id feel more comfortable playing a character that matches my irl age but i understand if i cant lol

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
that makes sense with how you put it lol, id feel more comfortable playing a character that matches my irl age but i understand if i cant lol
Your character will age up slowly over time, I believe the command to check when it'll happen is /grade. Once you hit 18, you can do /setage to be younger if you'd prefer that.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

REVIEWED​

As a new player, you'll need to progress naturally through our grading system. All grades 8-12 have a specific play time you need to reach (which you can check with /grade or /playtime)​

Users who are viewing this thread