mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Character Innovatory

mactatti

Level 14
What's your Minecraft Username?: silky_angie
What's the title of your suggestion?: Character Innovatory

What's your suggestion?:
Okay so i’ma say this now, I’m fed Up with having to change out my innovatory constantly to change/swap characters slots, so I propose a new system to limit that, it may also tie along some other features.

- Having Character Slots having they’re own innovatory would be kinda great as it could allow players not to worry about there Faction tools to be transfers over to there other characters I have accidentally did this so many times.. and any other tools that they do not want.
- This could also be realistic as it will allow players not to RP with ‘someone elses’ stuff (Aka your other character such as having something specifically for one of your character such as crutches and or a wheelchair

There may be some Pro’s and Con’s to this Suggustion as well of misuse of this but I think we could just have staff warn for the misuse.
And This dosn’t include Money as I know ae can’t really change the money plug-in.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It will provide more of a realistic aspect to it as we all know that each individual has there own innovatory making the game having more of a realistic aspect.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Easily abusable and hidden easily. One character puts x items from their inventory into a chest in a property for example, which can be grabbed from the other character and put into their inventory. This goes on with the “Property per character” suggestion made not too long ago which makes weapons easily hidden and other things that aren’t meant for your other character.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I honestly don't really see an issue with it so long as staff are able to access all of the inventories. Although it does have a slight con where players can use the inventories to hide weapons and in that case it'd cause more harm than good unfortunately

Classicalist

Level 88
I would not mind this for factions, It is rather time consuming placing all my KPD items into my chest then switching characters because sometimes i forget an item or two. It would be nice for it to all just be auto transfered

Miamorchito

Level 22
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
I wouldn't mind this for factions, either. Still, the problem stands on whether people abuse this or not.

kustomzero

Level 132
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Ngl this is a smart idea. Think about it realistically if you change a character you wouldn't have all that stuff your previous character swapped from. This would help on a realistic level in general and keep it organized too.

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
Easily abusable and hidden easily. One character puts x items from their inventory into a chest in a property for example, which can be grabbed from the other character and put into their inventory. This goes on with the “Property per character” suggestion made not too long ago which makes weapons easily hidden and other things that aren’t meant for your other character.
BUUUUUT, the character that uses the said x items won't be able to use them since the other character has it, so that means said rule breaker is constantly going back and forth with their characters and they're bound to mess it up once, just because something is easily abusable doesn't mean we should not try it out

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
BUUUUUT, the character that uses the said x items won't be able to use them since the other character has it, so that means said rule breaker is constantly going back and forth with their characters and they're bound to mess it up once, just because something is easily abusable doesn't mean we should not try it out
It still poses as an easy way to hide weapons and illegal things which can easily be put into the other character's inventory and kept there without any suspicion of KPD. If they did go back and forth it just makes it even harder for both sides of the scenario as if KPD doesn't have their job hard enough. If this was hypothetically implemented then I don't doubt it'll be removed soon after due to the certainty of abuse with it.

Users who are viewing this thread