players online

Character Profile Suggestion

jaaaayla

Level 202
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
I'm not completely against this suggestion as I believe it's the individual's responsibility to measure if they are able to balance a sports team and council on one account. However, I will say that I still lean more toward allowing players to just generally be on a sports team and council at the same time because as of right now, someone is not allowed to be on a sports team and council, regardless if they are on two different accounts.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I'm not completely against this suggestion as I believe it's the individual's responsibility to measure if they are able to balance a sports team and council on one account. However, I will say that I still lean more toward allowing players to just generally be on a sports team and council at the same time because as of right now, someone is not allowed to be on a sports team and council, regardless if they are on two different accounts.
Well I get what you mean I don't think that is what this suggestion meant! I believe it's saying being in another faction (teacher, nurse, kpd, ems, shrine, etc) and having the capability to play council OR sports on the alternative profile! If anybody wants an example, it would basically just be me--my two accounts combine--literally! O_O
20231031_010713.jpg

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion!

- I’ve previously denied this and we won’t be considering doing this for the foreseeable future, whilst I’m sure a lot of you would like to be able to use the profile system in this way.​
- Profile slots are designed to be convenient, not provide an advantage, so sadly allowing multiple faction roles on one account won’t be possible. We do not prevent use of an alt, however we typically discourage joining more than 2-3 factions to allow every one an equal and fair opportunity to take part in server roles, not only this, activity can also be an issue.​
- Being on a team is being a part of a faction; Student Body is one large faction, which includes Teams, Clubs and Council. Players in the Student Body faction are also permitted to be Faculty due to it being a separate faction.​

Users who are viewing this thread