Character Slots added to Shop

svftbun

Level 5
svftbun
svftbun
Omega
IGN: svftbun
DATE: 6/26/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: With the new /character command, I believe that something like this could be purchased from the shop as a sort of separate pack, similar to the gesture pack. Currently, the only way to obtain more character slots is to purchase an Omega or Omega+ rank, which stands at ~75 USD (If going off starting price). This causes a bit of a loophole, where someone can purchase a separate Minecraft Account for ~30 USD and obtain two character slots that way, but this feels like an extra step, mostly. I believe there should be an option to purchase character slots separately from the rank, and buy the slots for the slots alone.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe this will benefit others in the sense that in most cases, players have more than two characters, but cannot dish out for a rank that doesn’t exactly benefit them solely for another slot. For those with characters to assigned roles (KPD, EMS, etc.) Their character essentially remains that way until further notice, leaving them one slot to be able to adjust characters. There might be less need for alt accounts through this, since roles can be put onto these character slots, whereas having two accounts might become confusing. I feel as though this is a very possible idea, and it would do well in the store.

StrawbeeViniq

Level 18
THANK YOU! YESSS I can't afford an alt nor a high up there rank, especially when I want to get at least one other character slot. So being able to buy a package of one or two would be great, and to have it go for like 5 or 10 dolalrs, 15 at max would be lovelyyyyyy

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
There's plenty of room to fill in a few more slots (because the hotbar style goes up to 9). 4 character slots is the max currently and adding an additional 2-5 slots for OOC money doesn't sound like a bad thing. It's not P2W but people would definatly buy it.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion!

- As I said previously, this is a rank perk only​

Users who are viewing this thread