mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

character theme songs????

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
HELLO SCHOOLRP WHAT ARE SONGS THAT YOU THINK FIT YOUR CHARACTER PERFECTLY?? Link the song and the reasoning I rlly wanna know :D

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Idk, it just gives Izuke vibes, her emotions and mental state are all foggy and messy, she's trying to understand herself and try to reach for help :(

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Theodore Bird
it represents how alone he used to be before somekne came along and softened him up.
He misses Saturn, and sometimes he looks at places and all he sees is what him and Saturn did at some point.
Julein ‘DREAMER’ Genet
He truely feels as though nobody has ever loved him truely, hense the lyrics ‘I just wanna be loved.’
He’s so wild and crazy that somehow he’d drink out an entire bar and wake up on another continent.. i just know it.
Niklas ‘Yurei’ Dahl
It’s poppy and fun! The song bubbles just like his personality!

Last edited:

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
I make playlists for my characters.... I need to remake Lorenza's, make Umeda's, and make Kaori's. ill send them later cause I have amazing taste in music

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
I make playlists for my characters.... I need to remake Lorenza's, make Umeda's, and make Kaori's. ill send them later cause I have amazing taste in music
i need to do this too (ur music taste is the same as mine)

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
Most people won't know a single one of these songs to be honest but I will link a few that Keiji would vibe to

opp

Level 50
Oh boy what a great time this will be
I have different sections for her tbh
Amancia Tokugawa
Her theme song would definitely be one of these two

Would say this song is more of her in every way, ever since she arrived in Karakura She questions a lot and as more character development happens the more she starts to change and everything she thought would be “good” are like dreams. She realizes she made a lot of mistakes and always feels the way she is in general is the reason she pushes people away, she questions herself and more I play her and her char grow I think she’s gonna fall into depression ngl

This song would be mainly about how much love she had for people and just kind of getting old and no longer having the motivation to be sad or afraid about being left, hurted by those she cherishes most cause it’s happened so many times already.

Music she would listen too

despite her happy personality, she has a very bad low self esteem. Always think other girls will top her when it comes to liking someone which she grew to not have a fear of more like a expectation.

Lowkey cause she’s a wolf as well mostly cause she’s Inlove with a man but sometimes flirts with girls .. mostly as a joke though she’s not a cheater (Also cause she hates most of srp men)

Don’t question just .. yes​

Users who are viewing this thread