Level 5
luvnshay
luvnshay
Rich
IGN: _moonlings

What timezone are you in?: NZDT

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
Moon#6833

How long have you been on the server for?: My current playtime is five days, thirteen hours and twenty minutes.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?: I have no bans or warnings, I intend to keep my clean slate during my life on SRP.

List your past and current applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/re-apply-charlie-etruscan-college-application.22681/
- ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/charlie-etruscans-college-application.22554/
- DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/re-apply-adrien-lancaster-language-app-french.21657/
- ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/adrien-lancaster-language-app-french.21640/
- DENIED

What’s your motivation for applying?:
I've always had a major interest in medicine, from a young age it always fascinated me. I used to pretend to be a doctor with my sister when I was younger, that intuition and curiosity still sticks with me today. Although I enjoy being a student at Karakura High, I would love to branch out into other areas and take on a more serious role in the community. Bring in more roleplaying experience and hopefully bring a smile to others faces.

What are you applying for?:

I am applying to become a Nurse at Karakura Hospital.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
I am fully aware of the necessary nursing practices and procedures used in everyday situations. I am eager to learn even more and become a large asset to the team at Karakura Hospital.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Although different countries have different code legends, I will be using the United States color code system for simplicity.

Blue - Medical Emergency (Respiratory problems, heart attacks etc.)

Red - Fire/Smoke (Also in effect if faculty is smoking on hospital property)

Black - Bomb Threat

Pink - Child abduction

Orange - Incident with hazardous material (Chemical spills, unsafe materials)

Silver - Active shooter, Hostage (Armed, territorial behaviour)

Violet - Aggressive individual (Patient's parent/friend, may become violent)

Yellow - Disaster (Building collapse, natural disaster etc.)

Brown - Severe weather

White - Basic Evacuation

Green - Emergency evacuation

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I am completely aware of this, I will happily abide by this rule and allow my character to meet the age restrictions.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I am fully aware of these terms.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:

I have an above-average understanding of medicinal practices, with my mother being a doctor I've been surrounded by complex medical terms my whole life and have a deep understanding of them. I am more than happy to become an asset to the current group of well-trained staff members. Over the course of my life, I have watched many shows depicting harrowing situations in hospitals. Describing and showing intense procedures. I am fully aware of basic MedicalRP.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician -
The Head Physician is defined as the leader/head of the entire hospital. Overseeing most situations within the hospital, taking the role of making the tough decisions for the hospital when it matters most.

Clinical Leads - Each clinical lead is fully in charge of their department, communicating within their own department and if necessary, informing other departments if assistance is needed.

Clinical Managers -
Clinical Managers handle the communication to the living and breathing atmosphere and relay it back to the Head Physician, the Clinical Managers work as a second pair of eyes for those above them. Allowing their HR's to have detailed information on situations and procedures.

Psychiatrist - The Psychiatrist's main job is to relay information to those at the hospital with mental illnesses, speaking to them in a calm manner. Trying to assist them with their problems and hopefully move them into a more content and blank headspace.

Nurse -
A Nurse's main job is communicating valuable information between the patients and the other member's of staff, Nurses will often care for their patients on a more intimate level. Keeping a close eye on them, in a tense situation. A Nurse should also be able to apply basic medicine.

Doctor -
A Doctor’s main focus is to treat minor injuries for their patients, closely monitoring their health. Bringing them back to a healthy and balanced state.

Surgeon -
A Surgeon has one of the most valuable and necessary jobs within a hospital, with the most complicated procedures. Surgeon's mainly focus on internal injuries, using their own tools and medicine to safely complete procedures inside the patient's body.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:

My character would always have a smile on his face in the workplace, speaking in a kind and calm manner. His unwilling tenacity and determination will keep him going through dire situations, doing everything he can to help those around them.

Off shift, my character is a very motherly person. Often cooking and cleaning for the rest of his family, leaving them fresh sheets and cookies at least once a week. When not at home, he is always out exploring. Taking in the wonders of Karakura, delving into dark tunnels or climbing steep mountains. Once he has his eyes set on a goal, he'll complete it with flair and finesse.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:

My character is a very calm and content person, always seeing the best in a situation. He's a delicate soul with a heart of gold. Always seen with a smile on his face, doing everything he can to please those around him.

How would you describe your appearance?

My character is a tall young man, standing at a height of 6'2. He's often complimented on his handsome face, his well-defined jawline and gorgeous eyes captivating those who look at him. He'd have his hair in loose curls. It would be dyed down the centre, parting into streaks of pale blue and black.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

Charlie has no mental or physical illnesses.

Charlie grew up in Beardoux, France. His biological family was the head of a famous wine brand named 'Gracieux'. His mother and father had high hopes of him, hoping he would take the head of the company amidst their steadfast retirement. However, Charlie has other plans in mind. Although surrounded by amazing family members and friends. The confines of everyday life in Beardoux wasn't enough for him, he'd watch films from across the world. Learn about the traditions and cultures of countries from around the globe. Soon enough he made his feelings about staying in Beardoux known. To no surprise, he was met by frowns and disappointment. Nobody supported the idea, they thought it was foolish to explore when he had everything at his fingertips already. All but one dismissed his desire to travel. His uncle, Maxine. Was a bulky man, he had an underlying lung disease that stopped him from participating in most physical activity. Maxine fully supported him, sneaking books from the library to Charlie. Stories and folklore tales from around the world filled his mind, he's dreamt about climbing Mount Everest. Walking through the streets of New York, when he saw a magazine of a bustling city known as Karakura. He was instantly captivated by the modern lifestyle they seemed to live, buildings gracefully towering next to the clouds. He knew what his first destination would be, after pulling some strings with Maxine. Charlie would be on an international flight to Karakura, after getting off his flight. Very unfortunate news followed, his mother and father had called. Furious about his leave, Maxine had unfortunately passed. His disease had eventually mutated and spread to his heart. He never got to say his final goodbyes, now he's continuing the fight for his uncle. All Charlie knew, was that there was no going back. His family wouldn't take him back. He swore to himself that he would do everything in his power to make sure that nobody has to go through that kind of pain of losing a loved one. To make sure they feel no suffering. He wanted to help anyone he could. He spent days stumbling around the unfamiliar streets of Karakura, until a group of strangers offered him a home. Soon enough, the Helvete's had welcomed Charlie into their ranks. Allowing him to have a louder voice, to spread love and positivity all around Karakura!

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Charlie 'Jupiter' Helvete

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Charlie

Preferred Name:
Charlie, Jupiter

19 (Would like to be 24 if application is accepted)

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience:
He has assisted the News Club and Gaming Club with multiple activities and events. Often taking the front seat and helping with marketing.

Academic Degree:
Degree in Medicine

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Pharmaceutical Sciences
Minor(s): Nursing, Biomedical Science

Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages: French

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread