Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
IGN: Reapz999 / SCP_662
DATE:
21/6/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The chat filter has irrelevancies and links still are unusable unless sent by staff, things in the filter such as 'hake' (banned from some random raid a long time ago? still cant say s**** as in milks**** or any other) is still banned and is a pain for everyone. Links should be allowed in things like looc or allow them to actually be clicked when sent in f msg. the friend message system as is isn't pleasant, but at least let us send links. I'm tired of having to add randoms on discord just to play checkers. This also blocks use of decimals when talking about money, you dont have 1.1 million, you have *** million.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It is a headache for everyone, edit the filter for everyone's sake.

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
I do not agree with the links because personally, I would not like a virus on my computer or anything like that. BUT, I do agree that some things on the filtering system do need to be reviewed. The word that I recently noticed was s(h)ake. I tried to figure out as to why it could be censored, but when I googled it to find the meaning, it says its a type of fish. SO yes, -1 AND +1 to this suggestion.

Reapz999

Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
I do not agree with the links because personally, I would not like a virus on my computer or anything like that. BUT, I do agree that some things on the filtering system do need to be reviewed. The word that I recently noticed was s(h)ake. I tried to figure out as to why it could be censored, but when I googled it to find the meaning, it says its a type of fish. SO yes, -1 AND +1 to this suggestion.
what about thinks like youtube links and websites like chess.com and 247checkers, Im talking about websites like those, and the reason hake is blocked is according to staff there was a server attack months ago and they used that work? its just a fish which is confusing

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
what about thinks like youtube links and websites like chess.com and 247checkers, Im talking about websites like those, and the reason hake is blocked is according to staff there was a server attack months ago and they used that work? its just a fish which is confusing
Use Discord instead.

DarkEclipic

Level 160
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

It was put into place as to make sure people dont start sending bad links over the server. Either take it to discord or even talk here on the forums as they have a messaging system

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We will be removing some words from the filter. However the link filter is there for your protection from dangerous and inappropriate links, we may work on improving this over time, however for now it works as is​

Users who are viewing this thread