wes

Level 4
wesnt
wesnt
Rich
IGN: wesnt
DATE: 12/16/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I AM TIRED OF SEEING '[IGN] voted @ [WEBSITE] for 500 yen (/vote).' PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALLOW A TOGGLE FOR THIS PLEASE JUST A TOGGLE
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
People will vote on multiple things at a time and it completely floods the chat and it's a nuisance. Please make a toggle for it
1671226783245.png

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
It's required to be shown, from what I've heard, but they grayed it out as much as possible so it's harder to see it. I'm usually able to ignore it, though.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
I feel like they could just leave it at one message. “User has voted and earn money! Vote using insert command here” or something like that

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Where does it say this? Not discrediting the information, I'm just genuinely curious. Looked through the EULA and "Terms" pages and found nothing relating to votes.
The server has a partnership with NameMC, part of the partnership is requiring this to be shown.

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
IGN: wesnt
DATE: 12/16/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I AM TIRED OF SEEING '[IGN] voted @ [WEBSITE] for 500 yen (/vote).' PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALLOW A TOGGLE FOR THIS PLEASE JUST A TOGGLE
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: People will vote on multiple things at a time and it completely floods the chat and it's a nuisance. Please make a toggle for it
View attachment 39175
I think its supposed to be there to promote others to do the same and vote!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We may make this a donation perk in future, similar to the 'no ads', however we've already shortened it as best we can.​

Users who are viewing this thread