mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Check out my thread, it's nice

courtneyy

Level 23
So, i'm having trouble coming up with what my next character should be, and i'm thinking of something along the lines of a disabled/ill character, but i'm not sure, so I would appreciate it if you all take like five minutes to fill this out, so I can start making it. Keep in mind i'm doing most of the work, you'll most likely be answering the basics, so it shouldn't take long for you to answer four questions. I love you all, tyvm. Please answer them with proper Grammar and good English, so I don't have to spend ten minutes trying to figure out broken English. <3
The link doesn't work, so I screenshotted the questions.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
um hello!!!!!! u cant enter the form
but i would b very willing to help u!!!! i love character creation!

Ricominci

Level 47
Feel free to change anything, if you don’t want her I’ll take her.

Disability/Illness(s):
Diogenes Syndrome, ‘a disorder characterized by extreme self-neglect, domestic squalor, social withdrawal, apathy, compulsive hoarding of garbage or animals, and lack of shame. Sufferers may also display symptoms of catatonia.’ (Catatonia being ‘a behavioral syndrome marked by an inability to move normally’)
For more info it’d probably be useful to research it.

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her, Female
Race: Icelandic
Possible description: 5’2-5-9, Blonde, Red, or Brown hair. Light fair skin, usually has winged eyeliner. Green or blue eyes.
Concept Art
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

courtneyy

Level 23
Feel free to change anything, if you don’t want her I’ll take her.

Disability/Illness(s):
Diogenes Syndrome, ‘a disorder characterized by extreme self-neglect, domestic squalor, social withdrawal, apathy, compulsive hoarding of garbage or animals, and lack of shame. Sufferers may also display symptoms of catatonia.’ (Catatonia being ‘a behavioral syndrome marked by an inability to move normally’)
For more info it’d probably be useful to research it.

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her, Female
Race: Icelandic
Possible description: 5’2-5-9, Blonde, Red, or Brown hair. Light fair skin, usually has winged eyeliner. Green or blue eyes.
Concept Art
View attachment 6453
View attachment 6454
She's actually really good, but I already have a character in mind, with Schizophrenia, thanks to the dudes name that I forgot. But thank you a lot! I hope you enjoy her. <3

Users who are viewing this thread