mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cheerleading

UnamusedBri

Level 2
I'm a club noob, how do I become a Cheerleader? I know there was an application thingy mobob but it is closed but I see Cheerleaders prancing around the school.. did I miss the tryouts or something?

Mimi

Level 6
Yeah, tryouts were on Saturday or Sunday, but they are only for Grade 12 girls. So if you aren't in grade 12 you shouldn't bother coming.

Mimi

Level 6
wait so yes or no, is there still spots, my char is desperate to join because she couldn't join last time?

Brizzyslxys

Level 17
bree_malia
bree_malia
Rich+
wait so yes or no, is there still spots, my char is desperate to join because she couldn't join last time?
Yes, As I am helping coach the team, I have talked to the captain today and she said there will be tryouts later this afternoon at about 4-6 pm OOC’ly EST time.

Brizzyslxys

Level 17
bree_malia
bree_malia
Rich+
@Brizzyslxys I'm curious, with the relevance of this thread and now knowing that you help coach the team,
what're your thoughts about
this thread?
Mostly with males trying out for cheer?
I think honestly having males on the team would be great! It would allow diversity as well as strength in some places like backspots and sides during stunts. Personally I think we should allow males to be on the team, but I'd have to talk to the head coach about it.

Mimi

Level 6
When are there gonna be more since the once meant to take place today were cancelled by Banter.

weoja

Level 18
Also I need to change my user back to my old one.So should I change it back on the Application ??

Users who are viewing this thread