Anaflektoras

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
anaflektoras

How old are you? (Optional):
23 (24 in May)

What is your time zone?:
Greece, GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
When not in an RP scenario, I find myself pacing around the map, grinding stats or maybe fishing if the mood is there. On average I play about 4-5 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I haven't and I would like to keep it that way

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school chef is in charge of preparing and serving food to the students, keeping the cafeteria and kitchen area clean and tidy and when on break, patrol the school grounds, making sure everything is in order. They are an important part of the school faculty team, and being one of the first people that the students interact with, they have to make sure their day starts off ideally.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I used to roleplay years ago in a creative server, an SMP with friends and a little bit of DND but nothing really since then until I found out about SRP a few months ago. Now I'm really into it and do it pretty much every day on the server.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Mainly because it will give me something else to do when I get on the server besides running around and fishing. Plus, living in EU, theres rarely any chefs online when I get on.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] Kishi Naiko
[Grade-12] Sumake Tendou
[Cat] 'Lamp Post'

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Firstly, Sumake would remind the students that they are on school grounds, so they need to be mindful of their language and manners, especially talking to an adult and school faculty member. Second, she would ask the student why they think that way and depending on their response, she will explain why the student is wrong for thinking that way. If the student refuses to listen and keeps cursing or is being disrespectful, she will give them a warning, hoping to make them change their behavior, whilst reminding them that they shouldn't act like this on school grounds. She will make sure to keep a calm demeanor and not provoke the student as this could make the situation worse. If the student refuses to cooperate, she will warn them a second time, reminding them that such behavior can easily lead to detention. If the student changes their mind and decides to behave, she will give them a lecture about how its not nice to talk like that to people in general and that they shouldn't do it again. If not... then, /me hands them a detention slip.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Sumake would immediately interrupt the fight and try and separate the two students. If they refuse to stop, she will contact a second faculty member for assistance. She will then ask the students that are NOT involved in the fight (if any) to step away and will begin questioning those involved in the fight, asking them to give her the reason it happened. Then, she will ask any possible student witnesses for additional information one by one. If one or both of the students refuse to cooperate or give information, or something does not fit the story, she will check for possible CCTV footage. Once the students are done talking, she will issue detention to those involved in the fight since it's obviously not allowed to fight on school grounds and during school hours.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would make it clear to them that what they're doing is inappropriate and/or dangerous and that if they continue doing it, it can cause them to lose their job, or potentially give any observing students a bad impression of them or the faculty team. Depending on the severity of their actions, she will decide whether or not contacting a member of SLT is needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Since she's always been a quiet person, depending on her mood, Sumake would either be doing her own thing scrolling on her phone, or she would try and strike a conversation with the other faculty members while of course being mindful to not bother them too much. Most of the time she would feel a bit bored just sitting in the room and would start quietly humming random songs or think about how she would rather be pacing around the school patrolling the halls or even just tidying up the kitchen just for the satisfaction of it.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
walked in the cafeteria, greeting the students on the way. With a small yawn, she took her bag and jacket off, resting them on the counter, before stretching and getting ready to start the day. She took out her phone, putting on a 3 hour, club and house beats playlist while turning on the oven to actually start preparing breakfast. She would collect all the ingredients necessary for today's special, placing them on the counter in order of use, before getting distracted by a cup sitting outside of the cabinet. Placing it back in its spot, she would sigh and get back to cooking.

/me tapped her nails against the kitchen counter while intensely staring at the clock on the wall. &f"Just a few more minutes.. I hope everything goes smoothly today and nobody cuts in line again." &cShe would occasionally glare at the students already patiently waiting in line, giving them a warm smile, before shifting her gaze back to the clock, impatiently waiting for that sweet sounds of the loud bell ringing at 8.

/me would look through the store's shelves, carefully examining the products to find the necessary ingredients. &f"Aha! Perfect" &fshe would say, as the placed the sauce bottle and shredded cheese box in her basket. &f"This should be enough. I can already taste the goodness." &cShe then walked over to the self checkout counter, scanning her groceries, her mind playing out the whole scenario of making a delicious plate of spaghetti.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Sumake Tendou
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Sumake, Su

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Academic Degree: Master's
Major(s): Culinary Arts
Minors: Event Management

Nationality: Japanese
Known Languages: Japanese, English

Backstory
Sumake Tendou was born in Tokyo, in a small loving family. Her father was a chef at a local restaurant, and that sparked her interest as she would often visit him with her mother in the kitchen. She would always be fascinated watching her father's skillful hands create such delicious and beautiful dishes. From a young age she would often ask her father questions about cooking, and tell him how she wanted to learn more about it and make delicious dishes just like him. Although her father loved sharing his knowledge with her, being busy at the restaurant every day meant that he was unable to fully commit to teaching Sumake the basics of cooking. Determined to learn, she decided to ask her grandmother, which was a talented home cook, for guidance. Her grandmother taught Sumake the fundamentals of cooking as well as the importance of using fresh ingredients and adding love to your dishes along with skill.

Despite her talent, at first she didnt realize her true potential as a chef. In her early school years, she would pick up various hobbies from painting to writing to even sports, but nothing gave her the satisfaction and thrill of creating a delicious dish. As she grew older and got into high school, her passion for cooking started to show more and more as she would often offer to help her mother in the kitchen at home. She would often find herself thinking about possible ingredient combinations or new techniques to try.

One day, Sumake heard about a charity event that was being hosted in the restaurant her father worked at, and she decided to volunteer to help without hesitation. Just thinking about working side by side with her father, sharing her culinary skills with other people and getting closer to achieving her childhood dream, was enough to fill her with joy. She realized that if she wanted to spread happiness to more people's faces, she needed to refine her skills even more. She would read through various cookbooks, watch cooking videos and experiment in the kitchen, putting her knowledge on the plate, comparing results with techniques and making countless mistakes along the way. She would apply as an intern at local restaurants, getting a feel of a professional cook environment and working with seasoned chefs, which helped her further improve her skills.

Over time, after limitless hours of mixing ingredients and learning from mistakes, her dedication and hard work finally paid off when she managed to get accepted into a culinary school. Being officially trained, Sumake never forgot about that amazing feeling she got at that charity event, watching the smile on people's faces when she offers them a nice, warm meal, so she decided what better way get more of that feeling, than become a school chef. That way she can make sure to fulfil her younger self's dream of creating beautiful dishes, while at the same time potentially inspiring children on pursuing theirs.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
I've always loved food, both eating and making it, and I've always wanted to share that feeling with others. Cooking is more than just a passion for me and I make sure to put 110% into it. I chose to work at this school mainly because, in my eyes, children are not only precious, but the building stones for our future. Making sure they get proper education is a crucial step in their lives and in order to achieve that, they need to be able to focus. That's why I want to make sure to help them with that by putting my culinary arts to good use and providing them with a healthy meal. That way I get to see their adorable faces smile, and they get to enjoy a good morning.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I'm in no position to say that I'm in any way better than others, but I'm very confident in my skills and I can proudly say that i would be a good addition to the school faculty team. I think everyone should have a fair chance of being accepted, although I would be more than happy if I was able to be just that tiny bit more interesting or convincing.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Users who are viewing this thread