zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
My main is bratphobia, but I'll be applying with my alt jeeellyy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?)

Yes! ivette#0011

How old are you? (Optional)
N/A

What is your time zone?
EST

Describe your activity on the server
I'm normally always active, on a scale it would probably be 4-6 hours per day. I have school so it some what effects the activity but I'm still on when I have time.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?)

I have not ever been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?
Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for
As in becoming a chef, is it important to cook good meals for the children daily for breakfast and lunch. You must cook well and proper meals so all students can get a good nutrition, it is important to serve so they can grow healthy and strong. Onto making the meals you must be on time and on point. Making the people happy with improve your job as a chef.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?
I have about 7 months of experience in roleplay. As I usually love roleplaying with many others on a daily.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server

https://schoolrp.net/threads/gothicalfunctions-college-application.32282/ - College App ; Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gothicalfunctions-spanish-application.32776/ - Spanish App ; Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-2x.33328/ - Spanish App2 ; Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.33425/ - Spanish App3 ; Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36851/ - JSL App ; Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level)

Grade 12, Age 18

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?
She'd ask the student to calm down so they won't make a scene. After the student would slowly calm down she'd give them a small talk on how they should follow the rules and be respectful towards others then be sent to class. If they refuse listen and keep on being chaotic she would most likely bring them to the office or ask another school staff to tell them to calm down.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?
She'd approach the students fighting, asking them to stop. If they didn't listen she wouldn't hesitate to get in between the fight and try to get them away from each other as quick as possible so no more harm can be done. If this doesn't go out as plan and they keep on fighting she'll warn them about 2-3 time then just give detention to both of the students.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?
She'd go to the employee and tell them how that is not allowed and the fact that they could get into some serious trouble if this keeps on or if they're being seen doing that. She'd explain to the other employee's how being an employee is suppose to be setting a good example for all the kids, plus you're in school not at home. So it would just be embarrassing with what they're doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While in the break room she'd most likely have a cup of coffee to keep herself awake and bright for the day. If there is any other employee's around she'd most likely start a conversation with one of them about their day and making sure they're alright.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role

/me
She'd walk to the counter grabbing the vegetables she'll be using. She'd then put them into a strainer that was placed in the sink and started rinsing the vegetables. As she finished washing the vegetables she would take a wet rag and clean the surface of the counter before placing the clean vegetables back onto it. She'd grab her knife out of the dishwasher to then slice up the vegetables before putting them into the pot to boil.

/me She'd start preparing for lunch while having a welcoming smile on her face as the students came rushing to the food area. For each student she had announced what was on the menu for the day, she'd be patience, waiting for what each student had wanted. After they did she would lift up the plate, slowly handing it to them. Once they had everything she would wave to them as they left happily with their lunch!

/me She'd start to wipe down the counters with her wet rag and closing any cabinets that she had left open. She'd walk to the sink, grabbing the soapy sponge and cleaning each dish after dish. After she had finished what she had left to do, she started to pack up her things. Then leaving the area as she took out her keys for the kitchen and locked the door.

In-Character Section

Full Name

Jhene Sato Kozlov

Title
Miss

Preferred Name
Jhene

Religious Denomination
Atheist

Marital Status
Single

Academic Degree
Bachelor's degree in cooking - culinary arts

Year of Graduation

Major(s)
Culinary arts and Professional cooking

Minors
Food Marketing - Health Safety

Nationality
Korean

Current Location
Karakura

Native Languages
Spanish

Other Languages
Japanese

Backstory
Jhene Kozlov, born to Maria Lovelet and Pablo Kozlov, was an only child. Growing up Jhene was like every other kid her age. At this age she had not known any greater struggle than having a bedtime, or more generally, strict parents. For Jhene, having strict parents was both a blessing and a curse. For Jhene, she found that her parents, in some sense, restricted her from truly developing her own personality, oftentimes feeling compressed into what her parents envisioned for her, rather than what she herself wished to do. Still, even so, Jhene did not yet face the challenges that the world had in store for her.

During her teenage years, Jhene struggled with more or less the same issues she had before, the only major difference being that she began to realize and understand the way she felt, instead of not knowing any better. She had begun to rebel against her parents, taking more chances, and in the process alleviated some of the metaphorical chains she felt trapped her. For her, the feeling of freedom was relieving, and it helped greatly that she was able to have her childhood friend by her side while she did it. For the first time in a long time, Jhene had truly felt a sense of independence; it felt as if she was no longer under anyone’s control. This feeling, although great, was shown to be temporary, as just as she had gained her independence from her parents, she lost what had made her want to do it, her friend. This friend, one she had practically been siblings with, had passed away due to a drug-related incident, and to say the least, Jhene was faced with immense amounts of pain. To her, losing this friend felt like losing a part of her world. It was also the first time Jhene had felt the shock of just how cold the world could be. For a moment, she had tried to rationalize the incident as being out of her control, but after a interpersonal conflict that lasted months she finally believed the idea that her rebellious attitude had ultimately cost her her closest friend.

By this time Jhene was already heading into adulthood. She no longer needed her parents' support to get by, but still she found herself to be stuck on the realization that now her actions could hold severe consequences. This, paired with what life had taught her, gave her a new demeanor. No longer did she indulge in the fun things she had once enjoyed. Now, instead of serving as a beam of joy, she had learned to blend in with the crowd, once again losing her sense of individuality. Instead of being happy-go-lucky she was now known to be cold, unforgiving, and even dull.

Motivation for Joining KHS
My motivation for joining KHS is that I love cooking, it's always been apart of me. I love to see people enjoy food and fill themselves up to their hearts content. Cooking is something people need to do to survive in life, and I'd be more than grateful to help and teacher others to do so. Letting others watch as I make amazing dishes could inspire them to make their own and grow up to be a chef as well. It was hard getting to where I am now, but I know I'm ready for this opportunity to make others and myself happy to do what I like doing best.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A")
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?
I should be accepted over the other applicants because I offer skills like professional cooking, health safety, the experience of many other chefs, and I know exactly what I'm doing. I've gone to many schools that have taught me very well for what I am doing. You can never expect anything low from me, as I do everything I can do for what I put my mind to. Right now, my mind is set to make these students happy with their food choices.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application
Though this may be denied, thank you for looking over it!

Do you have any questions?
No

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Chef at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread