Denied Chef application

Tupiee

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Rubystxright

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): TuppieCakes#3961

How old are you? (Optional): Y/n

What is your time zone?: Cst

Describe your activity on the server: I try to get on every morning at 5-7Am CST Time and get off around 7-8PM CST Time sometimes (Sometimes 9Pm..)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I Full agree and i can try to get on everyday as much as i can.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Chef!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a Chef's their job is to work in the kitchen and cook delicious and warm food for all student's during breakfast and lunch to keep them happy and healthy along as keeping them hydrated and fed well with a balanced diet, Not only are they there to make food for the student's but along with the teacher's making sure they are happy and well fed to get through classes, Along as cleaning the table's and the oven and counters and making sure all the dishes are clean after done using them.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a decent amount of experience when it comes to roleplaying i joined in 2019-2020 (On my main- which i now use as an animal whitelist) And though i took many breaks during that time i can say i have lot's of experience, And i also try to detailrp everything i do

ink(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted:

Denied:

Accepted but written for others:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade-12 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Alora would warn the student that foul language like that can end up in detention in as much detail as she can making sure the student understand's and how what they are saying is rude and can hurt people as her self, If ignored she would ask the student to stop giving another warning telling the student again how failing to comply will get them into detention without further warning's, And if ignored again she will give the student detention telling them to meet her after school.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Alora would approach the student's yelling at the two to break it up if ignored she would get in-front of the two attempting to stop them, After the two have been broken up she'd ask for both side's of the story asking student one why the fight was started and how it escalated before asking student two why the fight was started and how it was escalated before giving them both detention and explaining why she decided to give them detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: If a employee was doing something VERY clearly dangerous and maybe even more like telling a student to do it alora would interrupt explaining to the employee how super dangerous their action is and how he is engorging this on student's and if they wont stop she wont hesitate to involve a higher up, Before turning to the student and then explaining in clear detail how their action's can end up in people getting hurt and worst and how what they are doing something very dangerous.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Alora would try to spark up a conversation asking simple questions to everyone making sure they are comfortable with what she says discussing simple things before making everyone there a cup of tea so they can relax and begun to talk about everyone's day and how their families are and simple questions, And when the convo dies out she'd go onto her phone scrolling through social media and relaxing before getting back to work along with everyone else.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She'd begun to prepare each plate for the student's before the bell rang so they wouldn't have to wait, After the bell rang and all the student's lined up she'd hand the student's a plate of food and a water one at a time giving a warm smile to every student after she'd serve them
/me The young female would open the cabinet grabbing a coffee packet and placing it down walking over to the water machine and putting hot water into the cup before walking over to the counter and plopping the coffee packet in before giving it a quick stir for 15 seconds taking it out and letting it brew, After the coffee had finished she'd take a sip and put it down adding a little bit of milk and giving it another stir before taking another sip and walking over to an open chair and resting in it opening her phone and scrolling through social media relaxing with her cup of coffee
/me Staring at the dirty table's after all the dishes were collected and cleaned she'd sigh and go over to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of cleaner along with a cloth and glove's pulling the glove's on and walking back to the table's spraying the first table and cleaning the table gently making sure not to scratch it collecting all the food and throwing it into a trash bag disgusted at the mess and sighing again before laughing remembering how it was in her high school before going back to the table's and cleaning them all happily before clapping her hands together getting all the food off her hands and closing up for the day

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Alora kurosawa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss lori

Age (Minimum is 25): 39
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Culinary
Minors: Communication

Nationality: Japan
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japaneses
Other Languages: Jsl and english

Backstory
well, I was born on November 28th and... My family grew up in japan and lived there most of my life well all of my life I don't have any siblings because my mother always was worrying about how she looked and she didn't want to grow any fat being very insecure about her body. She made a decent amount of money so we weren't struggling at all and she taught me how to respect other's and to work hard so i took care of the house and never had time for friend's or hobbies so I was always alone.. And well my dad um.. He left when I was 3 or so and my mom remarried soon I dont know much about him because well I was only a toddler when he left, So my step-dad wasn't the best I don't want to get into detail so back to my life. Anyways i joined the school once I entered high-school at age 13 I didn't make friends easily there were many mean people who made me feel like I wasn't invited so what did I do? I changed my style exactly to match theirs but that didn't stop them so I just ignored them for as long as I could, And that helped! I After a year there I started to make friends faster and I had a decent friend group 7 people to be exact.. But when I finished collage my mom fell ill after I was 25 and I had to get a job.. At first no one wanted to accept me seeing I didn't have experience and soon my mom fell more ill even though I was trying my best I soon fell in a deep state of depression and not even my best friend could help me... Then I found out my old highschool was hiring so I quickly applied and after a week they decided I was suitable for the job! The next day i didn't waste a second i begun making food for all the student's for all the children giving warm smiles and always joking around with them and soon after i started getting money witch i used to pay off my mom's medication and soon after she got better and life was getting better again soon after I have moved away and started a family of my own and still work at the highschool feeding childern with a smile.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation when joining was that I wanted to get good grade's so in the future I would be able to get a good job when i get older, And to also help my mom when she needed me because she always supported me when i needed her so i want to repay the favor some day!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I don't believe i should be accepted over other's if i'm being honest everyone else's are honestly amazing but i think i should be accepted because I have lots of experience and i really want to help out at the school and always try to pay attention to detail.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
No

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Would've liked to see a little more detail on your motivation for applying

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread