What is your Minecraft username?:

XIVCHEI

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
XIV#1957

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
I pretty much log onto srp everyday for 6hrs+. But on Fridays I am on srp for even 8hrs+

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, misunderstanding with my VPN, already been sorted out with MikeShotZ.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Very aware.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school chef makes the food for the students, it is their duty to keep the students full. It's their duty to ensure that all of the students are healthy and ready to study. The chefs are they key for a good morning with freshly cooked meals.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have experience with DetailRP and just normal RP, been on srp for almost 2 years and I have learned a lot about the server since I joined.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted

Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
18, 12th grade.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character will advise them to stop with the behavior or they will end up in detention, if the behavior won't stop my character will notify other faculty members and inform SLT.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Break the fight, my character will call othet faculty members for assistance, when the fight is over he will give two of the students detention for their behavior.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character will talk to them about their actions and their reasoning, He'll tell them the mistake they did and try to understand what the cause was, He'll remain calm as he'd explain how their actions were inappropriate.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd be quiet and do his own thing, other faculty members are probably working and want peace and he'd respect that.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would go to the table and take a few dirty plates, he then walked over to the sink and grabbed soup while turning on the water, before cleaning plate by plate and placing them on a dry towel

/me opened the freezer and reached in, getting a few frozen sausages, before placing them on a big plate, he then opened the fridge where he took a few cold buns. The male then walked over to pan, spreading oil and turning on the gas where he then put the sausages and the buns. When they finished cooking he stuffed the sausages in the bun, putting some ketchup on the sausages.

/me walked over to the fridge and took out a few pickles, tomatoes, tuna and mayonnaise. He walked over to the sink and turned the water on before cleaning the tomatoes and the pickles, he put them on a cutting board made from wood and began to chop them one by one placing them in a big bowl, after chopping the vegetables he threw the tuna in as well as some mayonnaise, mixing everything up turning it into a salad.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Misha Ivanovski

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Ivanovski

Preferred Name:
As long as it's appropriate, I really do not care.

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
I am Atheist.

Marital Status:
Single.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Culinary Arts.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Culinary Arts and Information media.

Minors:
Child development and communications.

Nationality:
Russian-Scottish

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
Japanese and JSL.

Backstory
Mish was born in a poor household where food and money weren't a thing, his mother would be sick with his father coming home after work drunk, he had an older brother by the name 'Apollo' and he'd often pick on Mish. When turning 15 Mish would run away from his home before ending up in Karakura, Japan where he would spend his life there trying to survive. He'd knock on doors and ask people if they need help with something for a small amount of money. One day Mish knocked on a door and a woman opened.. the smell left Mish in shock as he began to question the woman. She would later on let him cook with the woman where he then fell in love with Culinary. Fast forward 17 years Mish has enough money to rent an apartment, cooking food for himself and his Ex-Girlfriend which they became friends. She pointed out that he should be a school chef, such talent shouldn't go to waste, at first he huffed, claiming that the kids might not like his food as he only cooked for himself and his EX, but he then agreed, though Mish was always insecure about his food he decided to go door by door and ask people to try his food. At first, people thought it was a joke and said that his food tasted horrible, some people decided to be genuine and to his surprise most people liked it! He began to do his research as to what school chef's offer and began to practice making the meals. It wasn't a hard task since Mish has made more time consuming meals before, this whole time his Ex-Girlfriend cheered him on and was very supportive, finally when he felt ready he went on to apply for a school chef...

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My main motivation for joining KHS is to cook for others, it was always my goal to be a cook and to give out pleasure to people, especially young kids, food is what keeps them running and productive and they are our future, after all. KHS has always been a goal for me as it allows me to have more experience with Culinary, it let's me get feedback as to how my food tastes and how I can improve it in the future.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Every applicant is good in their own way, but I think I should be accepted because of my love to food and kids! I love making food to kids and see them enjoy the meals I cook for them, in a way, it gives me joy too! Kids are honest, if they don't like the food they will say it with no hesitation.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
I can only get on SRP after school, but when I am home I am on SRP until I go to sleep..

Do you any questions?:
No.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- You have a good application but I think you could have detailed a bit more your answers
- Compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application, feel free to re-apply or apply for another role whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread