Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
IGN: RandomlyAccepted/ RandomlyDenied
DATE: 11/24/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: More cherry blossoms! When I think of Japan I first think of the cherry blossoms. But here's the thing... There are only a few cherry blossoms and it's in the zen garden and the shrine. So why not add a few more around the town? I don't think it will be a major thing to add, just a simple little addition to have more cherry blossoms around the city and add a bit more bright colors when looking up.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Adding cherry blossoms might make the area feel more Japanese... Around the city doesn't really feel like you are in Japan, adding simple things like this could possibly help. As I said, this should be a very simple suggestion, not an urgent thing but could be added in the future.

vcou

Level 8
vcou
vcou
Notable
+1
I feel that alot of SchoolRP is grey and green... especially the main areas, so adding these trees alongside some various smaller things (adding oranges, apples, lemons to trees to add more colour, variety of trees) would just make the game so much nicer to look at :D

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
+1 / -1

While I like the idea I don't think it is needed, let me explain.

First thing first, the cherry blossoms make the zen garden special and what it is. Two cherry blossom trees is something that should be reserved for spring as that is when they are in bloom.

Other side of the coin, yes it would add some color to the world and that would be very nice to see, plus it has no I'll effect on the overall health of any players or the server, it just looks nice. More leaning the +1 side however I do like the zen garden being special.

alicethingy

Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich
+ 1

I want just to take cute photos with pink trees man... they don't gotta be EVERYWHERE but just a few more places!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
More Cherry Blossom trees will be added once Winter is over

Status
Not open for further replies.