cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
IGN:
Cho0ii

DATE:
30/10/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a icon displaying AFK next to your friends within your friends list if they are AFK.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Say for example you were looking for your friend on the map, you spend about 15 minutes looking for them and they're AFK. This makes it easier for people to see if their friend is AFK, and will make it more easy to see who is available to RP with.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
As far as I know this isn't possible as the /friend plugin isn't strictly limited to SRP as its linked to FRP and the Creative server. -1

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
If you want to know who's not AFK, /f msg them and if they don't reply, they're most likely AFK

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
As far as I know this isn't possible as the /friend plugin isn't strictly limited to SRP as its linked to FRP and the Creative server. -1
I am aware of this, but either way if would be useful on all servers regardless

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
If you want to know who's not AFK, /f msg them and if they don't reply, they're most likely AFK
We are lazy if we aren't aware, like we're adding a icon just so we don't have to type I command I think we can all agree we're just lazy in some cases. Also if your friend has a really long username, no one wants to spend 20 minutes figuring out correct spelling so on so forth

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Adding on to this, instead if the afk symbol isn't available for the other servers it could be added to /seen which is only available on SRP if I am correct

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral

As this is a good suggestion, if they say its not something that is able to be done. Its a plugin limitation and there isnt anything they can do about it. The best thing to do is if you think someone is afk and you call/text them and they dont reply right away, they are either busy icly or afk.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
The AFK command is global right? (If not then ignore this whole thing LOL)

It’d still work if it wasn’t strictly limited because if someone was AFK in FRP, then I’d see that they’re afk in FRP

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
The AFK command is global right? (If not then ignore this whole thing LOL)

It’d still work if it wasn’t strictly limited because if someone was AFK in FRP, then I’d see that they’re afk in FRP
Kind of? But nobody other than the owners have permission to use /afk or anything like that on the hub / creative server so they never get the AFK status, the way we work AFK on SRP is different too, as it detects you're not AFK when you type ICly, aswell as FantasyRP being on an older version of minecraft, I think the compatibility issues to get this working wouldn't be worth it, if they don't reply to your f msg assume they're afk lol.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Kind of? But nobody other than the owners have permission to use /afk or anything like that on the hub / creative server so they never get the AFK status, the way we work AFK on SRP is different too, as it detects you're not AFK when you type ICly, aswell as FantasyRP being on an older version of minecraft, I think the compatibility issues to get this working wouldn't be worth it, if they don't reply to your f msg assume they're afk lol.
I think it detects you being afk by if you don’t move (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, I could probably test it later)

I’ve stood still before and typed but it still afk’d me

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
I think it detects you being afk by if you don’t move (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, I could probably test it later)

I’ve stood still before and typed but it still afk’d me
It was updated recently to detect when you type in IC chat, (just typing normally I don't believe it detects whisper & /me)

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
It was updated recently to detect when you type in IC chat, (just typing normally I don't believe it detects whisper & /me)
Even so, if we can't do it with friendlist /seen is limited to SRP so we could instead integrate it with /seen

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
as a professional builder, its not possible
How does if have anything to do with building- but if it's not possible that's understandable cuz ik integrating 2 different commands and plugins is difficult

Users who are viewing this thread