Chocolate

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
Ew wtf.. Why would you even have COLD CHOCOLATE as a fucking option bro..? Hot chocolate all the way.

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
BOTH of you are hella messed up for liking cold chocolate as a drink, that just makes it all gross and mushy. . I hate mushy drinks that are meant to NOT BE MUSHY. I'm boutta divorce you both for this.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
BOTH of you are hella messed up for liking cold chocolate as a drink, that just makes it all gross and mushy. . I hate mushy drinks that are meant to NOT BE MUSHY. I'm boutta divorce you both for this.
Not if I divorce you FIRST! Your opinion is invalid Kota mushy drinks are so good

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
Y'know what, if you both continue to like mushy drinks that aren't supposed to be mushy like cold chocolate, I'm gonna have to stop being friends with both of you, y'all are both disgusting as hell.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Y'know what, if you both continue to like mushy drinks that aren't supposed to be mushy like cold chocolate, I'm gonna have to stop being friends with both of you, y'all are both disgusting as hell.
Bro shut up you eat cosgo hotdogs

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
Didn't you accidently put your car language in Korean?!?! YOU LITERALLY HAVE A CAR KEYPAD!

Users who are viewing this thread