Level 6
5FDP
5FDP
Notable
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
ChruchOnSunday (alt)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Technician

How often do you log onto the server?: With my main, nearly every day. With my alt, rarely. Nothing to do, really, so I'm making this application.

Do you have discord?: Yes, two accounts. Wanderer#3701 and Fran#0770

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: As far as I can remember, I've been banned only twice. Once for FailRP, 30 minutes. It was my first day on the server, I didn't read the rules. Then for OOC Harassment/Toxicity, 2 hours. I can't remember when it was, but I had a bad day, so I lashed out at someone in /ooc. I regret what I did.

Can you ensure that you will often come on?: I'll try my best to be active on the server, school may get in the way.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do recognize that I can be fired IC'ly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of a school technician is a very important role. A school technician makes sure that the school is in tip-top shape, and examines it's electronics, structural integrity and makes sure to fix any problems that may arise.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: As a technician, no, but I was office secretary for about a month before resigning.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've gathered a strong knowing of the rules over my nearly 3 years on the server. I can, with confidence say that I am an experienced roleplayer.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A school technician makes sure that the school is in tip-top shape, and examines it's electronics, structural integrity and makes sure to fix any problems that may arise.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I try to ignore them at first, if they don't stop, I warn them. If they still don't stop harassing me, I call on a teacher or another employee for help.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: With respect, I accept the job I was told to do, and finish it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If they are doing something dangerous, I will try to stop them. If they're acting unusual, I'll ask them what's wrong. If they don't say what's up, I'll call on another school employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Charlotte Newsted
Chosen Job: School Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS: I've heard many good things about this school, so I wanted to be a helping hand in keeping it in shape and running order.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I'm not saying that I'm better than them, but I am saying that I'll make sure to try harder than them. I'll do what I have to to keep the school in shape.

Last edited:

Wolfenrath

Level 84
Denied, your account has been offline for 16 days and you have no alternate accounts located by our IP duplicator detection system. We have checked the activity on your forum name (JackoTobacco) and the account has been offline for 4 hours. Considering this account wasn't detected by the system, this was questionable.

Users who are viewing this thread