mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted chxrch's nurse application

flimbo

Level 19
[OOC section]
In Game Name: chxrch

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Nurse (Assistant most likely, but Assistant or Head are fine. I haven’t seen either nurses active on the server for the majority of the time I’m online.)

How often do you log onto the server?: Every day unless I am busy with irl things like exams

Do you have discord? yes, flimbo#9935

Do you have a microphone? yes, my laptop mic

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: nope

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: yes, and i intend to not be. If I do not conduct myself in an orderly manner as a school nurse should, then my career will halt- and come to an end. As of such, I recognize this and know of the other consequences.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The school's nurse supports student success and learning structure by providing health care through many items- such as assessment and checking up on all children within the school setting/campus. Not only can they provide comfort and aid to students, but also fellow staff members if necessary. They address the physical, mental, emotional, even social needs of every student no matter who they are, and support their achievement and success in the process of learning. Nurses are the bandaids on the bruised knees of the school- they empathize and stick forever, and together- no matter how long the healing, whether physical or not, takes.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Some, but i have observed and witnessed nurses rp before and seen what they do. I am also very flexible, so I feel I can easily adapt to this type of roleplay, as I have done so in the past. In addition, I work as a cashier for Love and Pizza, and have been a security guard for Kiyoura Cafe- which I believe adds to experience in terms of BusinessRP and customer service experience. My communication skills are good in my opinion as well, as Noah is a reporter for the Karakura News- the job requires said skills, as does being a nurse or a school staff employee in general.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: ive rped since 2015, and also on different platforms, so i can safely say i have good experience. on the server i've dabbled in a little gangrp, businessrp, ive been a cheerleader, and a student in general. i'm friendly and easygoing with other people in rp icly and oocly as well.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Nurses within the school deal with issues such as the physical, social and emotional health and state of all its students, and provide assistance in curriculum alongside its creation. School nurses are an important part of a healthy school environment. Often, they are responsible for checking all aspects in health of new students. On the other hand, they are responsible for responding appropriately to injuries and emotional problems students may have. How they react and treat the issue has an effect on not only their job, but the student themselves.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

Calmly respond- it's just a student, and as an adult, it is necessary to reply accordingly. Using a diplomatic and neutral tone of voice, I would ask why they feel that way. If the behavior continues and escalates, I will give them a warning before having to report them to someone with higher authority. Depending on who though, I would possibly try to have a conversation with them about it. If it was a student I previously talked to about an issue they had, then obviously I'd try to gently calm them down and defuse the hostile situation.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would first ask what specifically the task at hand is. Besides that, I'd humbly accept the job and do the best I can. As it was given by the Principal, I'd treat it as a priority and plan ahead for what I'll do to accomplish it. For example, if it was an emergency with a student needing medical assistance- I'd quickly do what is possible to keep the student okay while treating them as much as I can. At the same time I would ask for someone to call the ambulance as soon as possible. Due to the fact that most medical emergencies cause stress and panic to the individual, calming them down is a necessity. Soothing words and phrases as well as happy thought implementing incredibly helpful in the moment. After the situation is handled by the professionals towards the end, I would report what happened to the Principal.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

Remind them of their duties and how what they're doing is incredibly inappropriate. If they persist and keep doing what they're doing, I will respond by telling them the consequences, as it's important to give others, especially co-workers, the benefit of the doubt. Though if it involves actions against a student, I'd immediately step in and put a stop to it before calling the authorities. If the situation was SERIOUSLY dangerous, I wouldn't step in at all and instead would call the authorities to handle it.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Noah Arai

Chosen Job: Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS: Growing up elsewhere attending a small school, I strived for getting the best education I possibly could. As studious and persistent as my young self was, the school wasn't in the best condition to provide it. Living in the now, I don't want that for any student. Not a freshman, not a senior, not even a suspended student. I, Noah Arai, feel it is my duty to help the future foundation of Karakura- its youth, as when they're in high school, they're in their golden years; where they're learning how to adult and operate in the real world. Just as I once was, except this time with more to know and build upon. There are of course other jobs that could possibly do just that, but a nurse is part of the foundation of the school. Part of what supports the school as a whole whether it be physically, emotionally, socially, heck- even spiritually in some situations. After all, as a nurse, you are the first line of defense against anything health-related for the whole population of the school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I can guarantee there will of course be other good applicants, as that's how the real world works. But at the same time, I can guarantee that I will bring something to the table that'll shake things up. An optimistic, insightful personality mixed with a bit of wise thinking and common sense, I'm able to communicate in a way that allows me to connect with students and staff alike. With my persistence and positive outlook on life, I can be uplifting in dull moments! Though during moments of need, also be comforting and sympathic/empathetic. I also notice that there doesn't seem to be much activity or attendance in terms of the nurses currently at the high school (haven't seen them on the server too much, and I'm online more often that not. but do know I am aware that there are two people currently in the position.), so I'm bringing high activity and the occasional engaging lesson to the table, among other things mentioned. Academics are important too, but there's no reason that health and wellbeing shouldn't be just as big of a priority either!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread