What is your Minecraft username?:

CinnarollRp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Biscuit#4165

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Every day before and after work. Maybe a little less when school starts back up but I will be able to maintain a fairly steady activity.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the fact that I will be demoted if I remain inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of school nurse is required to provide medical attention to students and faculty. They treat injuries and help with illnesses that any student or faculty member may have. If they have someone come in with something they can't treat, they have permission to call EMS for help. Nurses can also allow students to leave with EMS if the situation calls for it. The things they can do to help though is handing out ice-packs, disinfecting and bandaging cuts and scratches, treating bruises, as well as fixing minor broken bones, like the nose. Anything larger would require EMS assistance.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a fairly decent experience with roleplay. I’ve done it since I was a kid. When I was younger, I would roleplay with legos such as Reenacting scenes with Star wars Lego Sets, or Batman lego sets. As well as watching multiple different Youtubers that would roleplay such as Aphmau, DanTDM, Sam Gladiator, etc. Throughout my life, Roleplay has always fascinated me, I was even In a school play. Roleplaying has been very prominent in my life. As for roleplaying on SRP, I’ve been playing the server since i want to say about late 2016 to early 2017. So I've had a fairly decent experience within the SRP aspect of roleplay as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Korean Language Application | SchoolRP :Accepted
Russian lang application | SchoolRP : Accepted
Disorder Application | SchoolRP : Denied.
Latin Lang Application. (I can't find the original Link to the application, it's not connected in my postings on my schoolrp account. This lang is On my SimplyZxro account as well as my Russian Language. My previous Korean lang was as well.) Accepted.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
SimplyZxro | Grade 12
CinnarollRp | Grade 9

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

In the event of a student cursing out Kotaro, he would dismiss the foul language. Stopping them soon after they started and telling them off for their language. After the scolding, he would try to calm the student down, maintaining a level head and making sure to calm the entire situation down, ending it there so nobody would get penalized. After calming the situation down, he would allow the student to vent out their frustrations on why they thought that way about him.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Upon Kotaro noticing the fight, he would sprint over, putting himself in between the two students in question. Pushing the two as far apart as possible, being possible as a 6’3 male. After the fight was over, he would turn to the students, scolding both of them. Telling them that they should not resort to violence. After the scolding, he would hand them both detention and walk them to the nurses office, treating both of their injuries when they got inside.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Kotaro’s reactions would depend on the severity of the action his coworker would be going through. If it was something small, he would approach them and be stern with them. Telling them not to continue doing it and giving them a warning, saying he would tell SLT about it if he saw it again. However, if it was more serious or involving a student or someone else, he would be very stern with them, scolding them for what they did. After the scolding, he would make his way to the SLT office and tell them exactly what happened with the co-worker, not going to allow what happened to continue.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Whenever in the faculty lounge, Kotaro would keep mostly to himself. Occasionally, he would engage in a conversation if he was brought into one, but overall he stayed quiet and reserved. Never being one to start a conversation or engage with one if he wasn’t directly involved. Helping himself to a cup of coffee and making sure his medkit was full and ready to be used. After all of that, he would do a little check up on his coworkers before heading to his station.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Turned around to see a student at the window of the nurses office seeing the student with a bloody nose and dazed eyes, Walking over to the door and letting them in directed them to the bed, before getting an ice pack and tissues, instructing the student to hold the ice pack against their head and keep the tissue in their nose to slow the bleeding, quickly taking out his phone and calling EMS awaiting for them to arrive and letting them in giving any further assistance.

/me Got up from his seat at the desk walking around to different areas of the nurses office restocking everything, and taking note on his phone of the different things that needed to be stocked and the things that were fully stocked so that he could make a Request to have them Restocked. He started with the Medkits, then moving to the waters, then Ice packs and so on. After taking note of everything he Re-made the beds before walking back over to his seat.

/me Handed an ice pack to the student lying in the bed, before turning around at the sound of a knock to the office door. Walking over seeing an unconscious student in another’s arms. Quickly opening the door and directing the student to one of the beds to set the other down. Rushing over shortly after grabbing an ice pack, medkit and water. Examining the unconscious student for any bruises, opening the medkit and taking out bandages wrapping them around the injuries before placing an ice pack on the students head, leaving a bottle of water beside them, awaiting for them to wake up to make sure they are okay soon after asking “Who did this to you?” before shortly describing the Person responsible over the radio.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kotaro Hitobashira
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr Hitobashira.
Preferred Name: Kotaro

Age (Minimum is 25): 31
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Widow

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: High School Graduation: 2009
University graduation: 2016.
Major(s): Nursing and Physical Education.
Minors: Science and Psychology

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: None as of now.

Backstory
Kōtarō Hitobashira was born on March 2, 1991 in Fukuoka, Japan. His father was a hard working man, staying up late and waking up early for work, truly wanting to provide for his family. He worked multiple jobs, his main job being construction and having a side business to generate some income. Spending many hours of his free time on the company he tried making. Though, it would not amount to much, making barely enough for them to live comfortably. His mother was then left with tending to the house and raising their son.

Kotaro’s mother was the reason he was who he was. Her kind hearted and loving nature rubbed off on him, making him naturally outgoing and lovable. When he was of age to go to school, he quickly made friends with his entire class, ending up being the popular kid in his school. He was an exceptional student, making sure to be at the top of his class, mainly to make his parents even more proud of their son.

However, his life was thrown in for a loop when he made it to highschool. Still being a model student, he mainly focused on his classes and studying, as well as spending time with his friends. However, that all changed when he met Mei Cheung. She was a diamond in the rough, and instantly caught his attention. She was the new kid in the school, and just like Kotaro, she quickly made friends. When they met each other, they just clicked. They easily spent all of their free time together and eventually began their relationship late into their junior year. The two of them stayed at the top of their class, being the valedictorian and the salutatorian, with Kotaro being the second ranked in his class, only to Mei.

Kotaro and Mei would continue on to college, going to the same school as Mei. His college life seemed to start off the same as the rest of his life, going to classes, studying, and spending free time with his friends and Mei. He decided to major in Nursing and Physical Education, as well as minor in Science and Psychology. He was really interested in helping people, wanting to become a teacher to be a positive force in children’s lives.

After he graduated, the couple ended up getting married. Kotaro got a job at Fukuoka Daiichi High School as a physical education teacher. 3 years later they decided to settle down and have a child. After some time of the couple trying, they eventually had a child, a daughter named Haoyu.

Things for Kōtarō were going great, he had a job he loved, a wife he loved and who loved him, and a healthy baby girl who he cared for dearly. But everything took a turn for the worse one fateful day when he received a phone call, his Wife Mei, Passed away in a car crash due to the culprit being under the influence of alcohol. This tragedy sent him into a spiral of self hatred, Depression, anxiety, and more.

Though one thing remained. His love for his daughter. He put his daughter before everything, and did everything for her. But even then, no amount of care in the world kept the universe from taking the last thing he cared for. His 3 year old daughter was diagnosed with brain cancer, something which was heavy on his wife's side of the family. She fought hard for 2 years but unfortunately lost and passed away in her sleep. With his wife and now daughter gone he had no one.

Now in his early 30’s It's been 3 years since his wife has passed and now 2 his daughter has passed. His personality of which was once outgoing and thoughtful has changed to one of Closed off, maintaining a rather stern persona. He has now moved from Fukuoka, to Karakura, applying for a job at Karakura Highschool and college as a nurse.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to get back into working full time. I previously worked as a physical education teacher and I knew that working in a school was my calling. Though, I wanted to change things up and work as a nurse, knowing how much more I could help children who truly need it. I already know how to be around kids, so it won’t be that much different from what I was used to. I know how stressful things can get at school, and how kids get hurt every day, so I will be able to help more as a nurse than as a teacher. I want to make sure the students stay safe and healthy, as well as be able to finish their education like I have, and hopefully get some of them to pay it forward.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I have previous work experience in a school environment. I have 3 years working experience as a Physical Education teacher.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I want to be someone kids can look up to. I know that I can be a light for these kids and help keep them safe. I know that I can be a positive influence on the kids at KHS. I will put all of my effort into making the school as safe as can be and will make sure that I can treat everyone who needs it. I will help mold the students into model citizens and make sure they can accomplish their education without getting hurt. I know that I am perfect for this position and will make sure to be positive towards everyone in my environment, and being a part of the KHS faculty team will help me prove that.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread