CIPA Feedback

dayywalker

Level 11
dayywalker
dayywalker
Notable
IGN: NothingPersonall
DATE: 2021-05-22
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I have a character which I was planning to diagnose him with CIP (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain). I was informed by a staff member that I cannot, due to advantages. My response to this is that it doesn't affect anything combat rp wise. The character just can't feel it, and it's an actual diagnosis, and it doesn't make you exempt from any injuries, KO or anything. (Below another argument about CIP) My message to that is in those kinds of situations, it'd be your arms automatic instinct to drop it anyways as it'd probably go numb from the impale.
IMAGES IF ANY:2021-05-22_13.59.46.png

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
Asleepaholic
Asleepaholic
Fundraiser+
This actually does exist it’s true. I saw a video of how a girl doesn’t really feel pain from things and even if they don’t feel pain it’s still dangerous to the body. I think it’s more of a thing where if they did allow you to roleplay it they would have to allow everyone and seeing as they got rid of applying for illnesses and such, anyone can easily walk around with this, especially gangrpers which could potentially give them advantages. It’s not really about you having advantages. It’s about the entire community finding out this is possible and the fact that staff don’t want to check illness applications anymore because they can’t really keep up with a growing community that has become this big overtime. So whether or not YOU would use this in combat, other people will take the opportunity to use it as an excuse for roleplay scenarios in gangrp. I’m sure a lot of people didn’t even think about this until now.

dayywalker

Level 11
dayywalker
dayywalker
Notable
This actually does exist it’s true. I saw a video of how a girl doesn’t really feel pain from things and even if they don’t feel pain it’s still dangerous to the body. I think it’s more of a thing where if they did allow you to roleplay it they would have to allow everyone and seeing as they got rid of applying for illnesses and such, anyone can easily walk around with this, especially gangrpers which could potentially give them advantages. It’s not really about you having advantages. It’s about the entire community finding out this is possible and the fact that staff don’t want to check illness applications anymore because they can’t really keep up with a growing community that has become this big overtime. So whether or not YOU would use this in combat, other people will take the opportunity to use it as an excuse for roleplay scenarios in gangrp. I’m sure a lot of people didn’t even think about this until now.
I get what you mean, but it also gives disadvantages due to if said character where to be injured, he wouldn't notice it and may or may not die from said injury. Searching if CIPA is a real thing, it has its own Wikipedia article, why would Wikipedia make an article about a fake illness?

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to submit a feedback, however this has been denied

- You cannot give your character a disease or disability that will give you advantages In-Character, nor can you use an authorisation or roleplay'd issue to give yourself the advantage over others in situations including; CombatRP & regular roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread