mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Circusnarwhals Library Manager Application

Note: This account, is a re-application of the account that previously had this role and still does but was removed due to inactivity (the rank is glitched?). However, the owner of the account quit Minecraft and handed me their account (it was my brothers' old account)

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Circusnarwhal

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library Manager

How often do you log onto the server?: Every day for about 4 to 5 hours on weekdays and around 10+ hours on weekends. Keep in mind though already I own 2 other accounts. a shop owner account and a forensic scientist account. None the less I am very good at balancing my time between each and I can assure you that will not be an issue. As this would be a school account I would only need to log onto it when the school itself was open. I can also keep multiple accounts open at once and almost always respond to my dm's on discord so whenever im needed I gladly will come online.

Do you have discord? Yes, AZaRiA#4939

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do and I use it often.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned three times all of which but one allowed me to get unbanned.
1) On my alt "Kapowchi", I was banned falsely for stealing during the chest glitch purge. At the time I was not even online, and thankfully I was able to prove that showing that there was no way I could possibly have stolen from 11/7 during the purge after showing the proof I was almost instantly unbanned.

2) I was banned for staff disrespect on a specific staff. After a few days when I made an appeal, I was unbanned by the staff that I was rude to. The disrespect mostly was fully on my part, however, was slightly blown out of proportion. None the less I apologized full heartedly, and together we all cleared up the situation. As of now, the situation has been forgotten and the specific staff and I are friends once more.

3) About 5 or so months ago I was banned for 30days for major OOC drama. My brother Circusnarwhal had made a video of players breaking rules due to harassment against me and so on. The video was counted as major OOC drama and due to that, I was banned for the video being about me. I personally had no part in the video I was aware of it but did not help create it what so ever. I apologized to the ones hurt from the video and got, my brother, to delete the video as well as apologize. If I wanted to have been unbanned I possibly could have made an appeal however at the time I was having a hard and emotional time and really just needed a break from SRP and all of the drama at the time. I decided against the thought of making an appeal for the benefit of myself and others.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Already I come on more than most. I have only been playing for a little over a year now however can gladly say I am much more active than most players I know. I love this community and I am a dedicated person. Especially when it comes to the library my brother in real life who owned this very account Circusnarwhal was the previous library manager. Together we both created the library discord, the library itself, and made all 300 of the books. As time went on he decided to quit Minecraft and give to me his account so that I could continue his library legacy. He is my brother, even though he's annoying he worked hard on creating the library and I worked hard helping him. I am not going to let his hard efforts go to waste especially knowing that the library means so much to so, many people I want to be the person they can look up to.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Of course.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The school employees job of being the library manager is to oversee the library itself. It is the obligation and role of the job to watch over the other librarians as a mentor to them, and students. The manager will create the base of the structure creating schedule events, activities and assist on whatever needs to be worked on.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, daily I help my brother manage the library simply by organizing the discord, creating library books, helping organize the logs. And even on occasion have filled in for him in real lie due to his sports games. I have made many of the books and are really close to all workers.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
At the age of 7, I started roleplaying with D&D and then eventually moved on to text roleplays and then Minecraft roleplays. I've been on this server since April, most of which being a shop owner so the roleplaying setup this server provides im confidence to say that I know how to do very well.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, I am very familiar often when my brother was away on this account as library manager I would take over for him helping him if needed. The role of this job is essentially to be the boss, it's to watch over the other librarians and the role model to all. Being the asset the library needs to function off of.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Like most people, if a fight broke out I would make sure not to make any rash decisions. I would first try to figure out why the student was acting out to see if I could help resolve the issue. However, if the behavior continued I would inform one of the library or managers about this specific student. If none are available I would inform another teacher or if extremely serious the principal or vice principal.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Hopefully, this situation will never have to come up however without question I would do as told if what it was for the benefit of the school or students. If it was a scenario where anyone could be harmed such as myself or students I would bring it up to proper authority if absolutely necessary. The lives of the students come before the needs of the teachers.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If any employee were to act out of line instead of confronting them, which would create conflict I would asses the situation and then bring it up to a higher administrator such as the principal or vice principal. It is the school's teacher and employees job to do the best that they can and to teach and protect the students if any teacher were to do something dangerous then they simply should not
be a worker at Karakura high.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Elliot Emerson

Chosen Job: Library Manager

The motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation is that I love the library and I want to continue my brother's memory. My love and passion for books, education, and the opportunity to be able to give back to the community by helping others is what keeps me going forward.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Unlike all other applicants, I am physically related to the library manager in real life. Circusnarwhal also was known as Elliot is my brother. Without him, the library would not be as big as it is. Due to his nonstop ambition, the library functions like any other with real working books that he made himself, as well as cards. I know how the system works as well, I've helped run the library and many of the library books and ideas were made by me. I am friends with all the librarians thus giving me a strong advantage of communication as well as knowledge of how the library works.

Users who are viewing this thread