Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
IGN: Oliverium
DATE: 2/24/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Add cleaning supplies!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Like food and medicine, add cleaning supplies that have 1-3 uses when you right click them. Have a message show up in chat too like when you cook. People make messes all the time, and instead of itemRPing supplies to clean up the mess, add supplies at either a player store or 7/11. Even gang members can clean up blood to hide evidence, people who are learning to cook can clean up afterwards, and maybe even if you're having guests over, you'll need to clean up your place. Some supplies can include paper towels, brooms, mops, spray, cloth, soap, etc. Cleaning is part of everyday life and adding it to SRP can add more depth to RP.
If you worry about "what if people stop detailRPing cleaning messes?" Well, same with cooking, people still enjoy detailRPing when they cook. If not, cleaning supplies in general will be nice to add instead of using the "witch's broom prop" :)

cheri ♡

Level 3
+1 It'd also work super well with the 'slice of life' update, only problem would be obtaining these things, maybe a general store would have to open? I like the idea though

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral

Yeah, cooking was made into a plugin and people are still able to detailrp cooking. But, what I am struggling to understand is yes, you COULD have these items in the server and stuff, but what is there to 'physically clean up'?

With cooking, we actually have items we need to physically cook and watch. But at the moment, we can only detailrp cleaning up messes when it comes to either cleaning the house, streets, crime scenes, etc. Because. . .well, there is no physical mess to clean up like there is with cooking.

I am not saying this is a bad idea, it's a good idea if we have something similar to 'messes' like we do with cooking. I wouldn't mind them reading more cleaning items into the pack(more brooms, mops, soap, etc) so as not to itemrp every single cleaning supply out there. But that is just my thoughts

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Neutral

Yeah, cooking was made into a plugin and people are still able to detailrp cooking. But, what I am struggling to understand is yes, you COULD have these items in the server and stuff, but what is there to 'physically clean up'?

With cooking, we actually have items we need to physically cook and watch. But at the moment, we can only detailrp cleaning up messes when it comes to either cleaning the house, streets, crime scenes, etc. Because. . .well, there is no physical mess to clean up like there is with cooking.

I am not saying this is a bad idea, it's a good idea if we have something similar to 'messes' like we do with cooking. I wouldn't mind them reading more cleaning items into the pack(more brooms, mops, soap, etc) so as not to itemrp every single cleaning supply out there. But that is just my thoughts
Blood, spills, caretaker stuff, floods

Acroy

Level 28
[+1]

Yes! My character has had to clean throw-up before and my brain is still thinking it's dirty even though it's a RP (I'm weird, ik) I think wipes, and spray bottles would be epic to ease my ocd.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Not a bad suggestion, however there is nothing to clean other than weapons. Best to simply roleplay out general cleaning, not everything should be made into a feature! We are a roleplay server, after all​

Users who are viewing this thread