mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

CLOSED commission for IC money LOL | 5/5 slots filled!

ara

Level 20
Community Team
Media Team
vaao
vaao
Rich+
Yo! I saw people were able to post open commissions in this forum, and I am indeed broke in SRP, so if ANYONE is interested I will do bust 'sketches' of their SRP character for 18k. (5 slots open total)

Key word sketches because I am dog at coloring. It will be a B&W digital drawing similar to the examples provided, using a pencil-type brush. I may send a second version in addition to the B&W if I decide to play around with/practice coloring.

Please! Don't criticize my pricing :(
I put my art at a price and value that considers the time spent as well as the quality. Also, making comments about it is unnecessary, if you value my art at a lesser price you don't have to buy!

Note: I draw chicks better than guys.

Contact @ orange#2432 on discord if interested <3

I've been told to up my prices, so I will. However, I will still do the 5 current open slots for the price I already wrote (18k)!

COMMISSIONS CLOSED FOR NOW! BUT I WILL POST ANOTHER OPENING (most likely) 06/20 AROUND 5-6 EST!
There will be examples of masc drawings as well as fem + the finished commissions from this opening :D
Price TBA (150-300k range)

Attachments

• atpost.png
    atpost.png
    261.3 KB · Views: 64
  • rdpos.png
    rdpos.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Polar

Level 101
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
I'd commission but my chars a dude BUT I will say that these are worth atleast 100k since these sketches are pretty clean . Atleast that's what I would pay for it

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I'm not gonna lie, people will buy that art for a lot more than 18k!! It's really great, I'd commission if I had any girl characters.

TaxEvasionFraud

Level 37
TaxEvasionFraud
TaxEvasionFraud
Notable
We're all just here right now but most def up your price, you deserve way more for your time and efforts into creating art for others

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
I would love to take a spot but I definitely want to pay more than 18k for your art! It's worth a lot more, like everyone else said.

ara

Level 20
Community Team
Media Team
vaao
vaao
Rich+
I'd commission but my chars a dude BUT I will say that these are worth atleast 100k since these sketches are pretty clean . Atleast that's what I would pay for it
I'm gonna make some dude examples and put them in a future post, I just don't want to disappoint since I haven't included any yet! KEEP AN EYE OUT WOOO

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Yo! I saw people were able to post open commissions in this forum, and I am indeed broke in SRP, so if ANYONE is interested I will do bust 'sketches' of their SRP character for 18k. (5 slots open total)

Key word sketches because I am dog at coloring. It will be a B&W digital drawing similar to the examples provided, using a pencil-type brush. I may send a second version in addition to the B&W if I decide to play around with/practice coloring.

Please! Don't criticize my pricing :(
I put my art at a price and value that considers the time spent as well as the quality. Also, making comments about it is unnecessary, if you value my art at a lesser price you don't have to buy!

Note: I draw chicks better than guys.

Contact @ orange#2432 on discord if interested <3

I've been told to up my prices, so I will. However, I will still do the 5 current open slots for the price I already wrote (18k)!
Comission them right now. they are amazing
(paid 300k)

ara

Level 20
Community Team
Media Team
vaao
vaao
Rich+
I'll pay 300k for a sketch of Eichi
Message me on here or on disc with refs and ill start it right away!

---edit: Since you sent this before they closed I will still take your comms if interested :)

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Dude I thought people would be complaining about the price I was so scared.
Artist rules 101

You decide the worth of your art, not others and how you think they will react.

Don't let other people's complaining stop you from selling things at their true value, if people complain, let them, it's none of their business!

And if they do, we have our secret weapon, r/choosingbeggars!

Last edited:

ara

Level 20
Community Team
Media Team
vaao
vaao
Rich+
Artist rules 101

Don't let other people's complaining stop you from selling things at your their value, if people complain, let them, it's none of their business!

TY MUCH LOVE <3

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Artist rules 101

Don't let other people's complaining stop you from selling things at your their value, if people complain, let them, it's none of their business!

that is the best reddit forum.

Users who are viewing this thread