players online

CLOSED FOR NOW | houndrats' YEN COMMISSIONS | part 2

houndrats

Level 21
houndrats
houndrats
Omega
hey hey, people
I am back with more commission slots for you folks! I have updated my prices due to popular demand, hence the separate post

below, you will find my ToS, pricing, examples, and how to order (UPDATED! PLEASE READ!)
slots are not going to be listed, so I can reuse this post for future commissions
there are 5 SLOTS total, once these are full, I will close the commissions until further notice

!! NOTE !!
as a HS graduate, my workload is rough. due to this, commissions may take up to several weeks/months.
all progress will be notified and I will keep you updated if there is to be any delay

TERMS OF SERVICE

PRICES AND EXAMPLES

!! HOW TO ORDER !!
-firstly, please make sure you've read and understood my Terms of Service
-message me through Discord (you may use the form, or just write your request), this is the only way to claim a slot
-if slots are available, you will be put into the queue, with frequent updates about the state of your commission

!when messaging me on Discord, please state your username on this website and follow the terms listed in the infographic above!

OPTIONAL FORM TO FILL OUT
you may fill this out for ease of ordering/if you don't know what to really ask for, but it is not necessary
I need all this info in some shape or form regardless
IGN:
TYPE OF COMMISSION:
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU WANT (pose, vibe, etc.):
CHARACTER'S SKIN (nameMC link, or image):
REFERENCES (Pinterest boards, photos, artwork, mood boards, etc.):

if you like my work, consider further supporting me on my Instagram @melanchophoria

Users who are viewing this thread